Driver Canon PIXMA iP2700 Series For Windows, Mac, Linux
Download Driver Canon PIXMA iP2700 Series For Windows, Mac, Linux – Color printing feature is surely one thing that you need to consider when you are buying a printer. However, when you are choosing a printer that can give you a nice color printing feature, you will need to pick a printer like Canon PIXMA iP2700. That is because this printer is able to give you the sharp and nice printing result for the color print. As an addition to that, the price of this printer is also very affordable for many people to buy.
There are some things that made this printer is great for your color print. The first one is the thousands of nozzles on its printer head. That means, you will get a nice output for its color print. Even better, you will get the sharp printing result from Canon PIXMA iP2700 because of its small ink drop. You will be able to get the smallest of 2pl droplets from the ink of this printer, which will make your color print looks better and sharper.
For the price, you will not need to worry about anything since this printer is tagged for the average of 50 to 70 dollars per unit. That one is considered as one affordable price that you can get from Canon PIXMA iP2700.
Also, update driver: Canon PIXMA MP500 Driver & Software Download
Canon PIXMA iP2700 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux
Canon PIXMA iP2700 Specification
|Print Resolution||Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Print Engine||InkJet 4-ink with minimum 2 pl droplets and FINE Cartridge|
|Photo Lab Quality Speed||Borderless 10 x 15cm: Approx. 55 seconds (Standard)|
|Mono Print Speed||ISO ESAT: Approx. 7.0 ipm|
|Colour Print Speed||ISO ESAT: Approx. 4.8 ipm|
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||FINE Cartridge – PG-510, CL-511 (Optional – PG-512, CL-513)|
|Black Ink Tank Life||Black: 220 pages (PG-510), 401 pages (PG-512)|
|Black: 2955 photos (PG-510), 7275 photos (PG-512)|
|* Estimated supplemental yield|
|Colour Ink Tank Life||Colour: 244 pages (CL-511), 349 pages (CL-513)|
|Colour: 83 photos (CL-511), 122 photos (CL-513)|
|Media Type||Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Pro II (PR-201), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), Photo Stickers (PS-101)|
|Media Input||Sheet Feeder: Max. 100 sheets|
|Media Size||Sheet Feeder: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 10 x 15cm, 13 x 18cm, 20 x 25cm|
|Media Weight||Sheet Feeder: 64 to 105 g/m² and supported Canon special media up to 300 g/m²|
|Two Sided Printing||Available by manual operation using plain paper in A4, B5, A5, Letter & 13 x 18cm sizes (Windows only)|
|Borderless Printing||Yes (A4, Ltr, 20 x 25cm, 13 x 18cm, 10 x 15cm sizes)|
|INTERFACE AND CONNECTIVITY|
|Interface Type – PC||Hi-Speed USB (B port)|
|DRIVERS AND SOFTWARE|
|Minimum System Requirements||Windows: Internet Explorer 6 or higher, display resolution SVGA 800 x 600 or higher|
|Windows 7: (Processor: 1GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, RAM: 1 GB of RAM (32-bit)/2 GB of RAM (64-bit))|
|Windows Vista, Vista SP1, SP2: (Processor: 1 GHz processor, RAM: 512mb)|
|Windows XP SP2, SP3, Windows 2000 Professional SP4: (Processor: 300MHz, RAM: 128mb)|
|Common: CD-Rom drive|
|Mac OS: Safari, display resolution XGA 1024 x 768, Mac OS Extended FS or Mac OS Extended (Journaled)|
|Mac OSX 10.6: (Processor: Intel Processor, RAM: 1GB)|
|Mac OSX 10.5: (Processor: Intel processor, PowerPC G5, PowerPC G4 (867MHz or faster), RAM: 512mb)|
|Mac OSX 10.4.11: (Processor: Intel processor, PowerPC G5, G4, G3, RAM: 256mb)|
|Driver Features||Windows: Photo Optimizer PRO, Image Optimizer, Photo Noise Reduction, Vivid Photo|
|Mac: Photo Optimizer PRO, Photo Noise Reduction, Vivid Photo|
|Software Included||Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-WebPrint EX downloader, Canon Utilities MyPrinter, Canon Utilities Solutions Menu|
|Power Source||AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||Standby: Approx. 0.7W|
|Off: Approx. 0.4W|
|Temperature Range||Operating environment: 5° – 35° C|
|Humidity||Operating humidity: 10 – 90%RH (no condensation)|
|Acoustic Noise Levels||Approx. 47.0dB (A)|
|When printing ISO/JIS-SCID N2 pattern on 10x15cm Photo Paper Plus Glossy II using default settings.|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||445 x 250 x 130mm|
Canon PIXMA iP2700 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA iP2700 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA iP2700 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA iP2700. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA iP2700 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA iP2700 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA iP2700 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA iP2700 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP2700 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP2700 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP2700 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA iP2700 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA iP2700. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP2700 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA iP2700 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP2700 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA iP2700 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA iP2700 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA iP2700 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA iP2700 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP2700 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA iP2700 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA iP2700 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP2700 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA iP2700 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP2700 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA iP2700 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA iP2700 printer is ready to use.
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP2700 Printer Driver on Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon PIXMA iP2700) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP2700 Printer Driver
- Look for the Windows button on your device’s keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Look for Uninstall a Program tab, select it.
- Look for the name of the printer driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is done.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you wish to uninstall. (Select Canon PIXMA iP2700 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, select it.
- Enter password.
- Locate the Canon PIXMA iP2700 printer driver your wish to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
canonprinterseries.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA iP2700 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|Canon PIXMA iP2700 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||18.104.22.168||17 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP2700 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||22.214.171.124||16 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP2700 Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.4/10.5 (Non CUPS)||7.24||8.3 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP2700 series Printer Driver (Windows XP x64)||2.56a||8.7 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP2700 series Printer Driver (Windows 2000)||2.37||15 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP2700 series Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.56a||16 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP2700 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.56a||22 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP2700 Linux Drivers and User Guide Package||3.3||7.8 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP2700 XPS Printer Driver for Windows 7/Vista (32-bit)||5.36||20 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||1.4.1||711 KB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1a||2.2 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program For (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP2700 series User Manual (Windows)||1.00||8 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP2700 series User Manual (Mac)||1.01||17 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP2700 series User Manual (OS X 10.4/10.5)||1.00||17 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iP2700 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA iP2700. since you can download them on our site that provides a download link for the driver & software directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.