Download Driver Canon PIXMA iP1700 For Windows, Mac, Linux
Download Driver Canon PIXMA iP1700 Photo Inkjet Printer For Windows, Mac, Linux – Choosing a right printer for home seems easy to do, but the truth is you have a collection of printers to consider. There are many printers offering almost similar specifications with different prices. One of those printers is Canon PIXMA iP1700. At first glance, it looks similar with Canon PIXMA iP1600 but it works a bit faster than the previous one. This printer can print a page of B/W documents approximately in 2.7 seconds and print a page of colored photo or document in about 3.5 seconds.
Well, it gives you a better bargain than the first model, doesn’t it? For another part, the printer works a bit similar with Canon PIXMA iP1600, though you can notice some differences. The similar thing is this printer allows you to print a paper which sizes 2.13 x 3.39. It’s a size of credit card. You can see how amazing it is and there is a possibility for you to print your business card using the printer. There also software included in the printer, such as Easy-Photo Print, PhotoRecord, Easy-WebPrint, Electronic Photo Application Guide, and much more. The printer seems to offer you many useful advantages, despite its only function to print papers.
When we are discussing about Canon PIXMA iP1700, it’s also important to know about the compatibility of the printer. Unfortunately, the printer is only compatible with Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 98, Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.4 x3. However, you can pull some efforts if you want to make the printer compatible with your latest operating system. There are some adjustments that you can take for making it works. But, this thing eventually highlights a thing to consider. You need to think if you want to buy the printer because it might not be compatible with your PC or laptop. However, there is another thing that the printer has a cheaper price than other printers. Just consider it: a right price or a right product?
Canon PIXMA iP1700 Photo Inkjet Printer Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) Linux
Canon PIXMA iP1700 Photo Inkjet Printer Specification
|Maximum Resolution (dpi)||4800(horizontal)*1 x 1200(vertical)|
|Ink droplet size||2pl|
|Ink||PG-40 (Pigment Bk) / CL-41 (Dye Clr)|
|Ink Capacity Standard|
|Color document#1||(PG-40): 355 sheets||(CL-41): 308 sheets|
|Photo (4″ x 6″) #2||–||(CL-41): 120 sheets|
|Print Speed *2|
|Bk text (Plain paper/New pattern)||Max Speed (Custom Setting 5 ) : 22 ppm|
|Color (plain paper/New pattern)||Max Speed (Custom Setting 5) : 17 ppm|
|Photo (8″x10″ image)||PP-101/Standard : approx. : 120 sec|
|Photo (4″ x 6″)||PP-101/Standard/Borderess : approx. 55 sec|
|Borderless Printing*3||Top/Bottom/Right/Left margin: 0 mm (Supported Paper Size: A4/Letter/8″x10″/5″x7″/4″x6″/Credit Card)|
|Paper Size (Cut paper)||A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes(DL, COM10), 4″x6″, 4″x8″, 5″x7″, 8″x10″ Credit Card|
|Plain paper||Approx. 100(10mm) Legal=10|
|High Resolution Paper||(HR-101N) A4 =80|
|Photo Paper Pro||(PR-101) A4 =10, 4″x6″=20|
|Photo Paper Plus Glossy||(PP-101) A4 =10, 4″x6″=20|
|Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss||(SG-101) A4 =10, 4″x6″=20|
|Glossy Photo Paper||(GP-401) A4 =10, 4″x6″/Credit Card =20|
|Photo Paper Plus Double Sided (Manual*)||(PP-101D) A4/5″x7″=1 *Not support for MacOS X|
|Photo Sticker||(PS-101) = 1|
|T-Shirt Transfer||(TR-301) = 1|
|Interface||USB (B Port)|
|Compatible OS (Printer Driver)||Windows XP/2000/Me/98, Mac OS X v.10.2.8 or later|
|Dimensions||435 x 253 x 165mm (W x D x H)|
|Power Source||100-240V 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||AC Approx.：less than 1W(Print Standby)|
AC Approx.：less than0.5W (Off)
|Acoustic Noise||approx. 44dB(A)|
(when printing in the highest print quality mode on Photo Paper Pro)
|*1:||Ink droplets can be placed with a pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.|
|*2:||Based on Canon standard pattern.Print speed may vary depending on system configuration.|
|*3:||Supported paper types for borderless printing: Photo Paper Pro, Photo Paper Plus Glossy, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Glossy Photo Paper,Matte Photo Paper, Photo Paper Plus Double-sided, Photo Paper Glossy(US/Canada Only)|
|*4:||When printing ISO/JIS-SCID N2 pattern bordered on A4 size plain paper with the default settings.|
|#1||Color document: Declared yield value in accordance with ISO/IEC FCD24711. Values obtained by continuous printing.|
|#2||Photo (4″ x 6″): When printing Canon standard patterns on 4″ x 6″ <paper type> continuously with the default settings of <paper type> using Windows XP printer driver in borderless printing mode and Windows XP Photo Printing Wizard.|
|All data is based on Canon’s standard testing methods. Subject to change without notice|
Canon PIXMA iP1700 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA iP1700 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA iP1700 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA iP1700. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA iP1700 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA iP1700 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA iP1700 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA iP1700 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP1700 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP1700 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP1700 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA iP1700 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA iP1700. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP1700 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA iP1700 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP1700 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA iP1700 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA iP1700 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA iP1700 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA iP1700 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP1700 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA iP1700 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA iP1700 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP1700 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA iP1700 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP1700 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA iP1700 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA iP1700 printer is ready to use.
canonprinterseries.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA iP1700 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|PIXMA iP1700 Printer Driver For Windows 2000/XP (32-bit)||2.05||8.6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP1700 Printer Driver For Windows Vista (64-bit)||2.00||8.8 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP1700 Printer Driver For Windows Vista (32-bit)||2.00||8.6 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module For Windows 7 (32 x64-bit)||2||30 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP1700 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)||10.51.2.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP1700 Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||5.83||5.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program For (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer Windows 2000 (32-bit)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Easy-LayoutPrint For Windows 2000/Vista/XP (32 x64-bit)||1.03||36 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP1700 On-screen Manual (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||1.00a||10 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP1700 Printer User Guide||1.0||90 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iP1700 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA iP1700. since you can download them on our site that provides a download link for the driver & software directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.