Download Driver Canon PIXMA iP1500 For Windows, Mac, Linux
For a printer, Canon PIXMA iP1500 is really cheap. Many people have fallen in love with the price because it’s far from being expensive. Apart from that, they also like how cheap to refill the ink, so that they aren’t afraid of printing their work. The printer promises a good future that it can be used for a long time and the maintenance is easy to do. Some people might find that the printer is too simple and it doesn’t hold many abilities to be highlighted because it only focuses on the printing mechanism.
Then, what will you do? Will you keep in your decision in buying it or you prefer to have a printer which has latest features such as copying, scanning, and faxing? It’s better if you are choosing the printer based on your preferences and budget. Well, it’s not that Canon PIXMA iP1500 a bad product. For a printer, the quality of the printer is quite superb. The resolution of the printer can be maxed until 4800 x 1200 dpi, that’s the great resolution that can be offered by a printer. Besides, you won’t find any smeared ink in the printed papers, and you can print for many papers without refilling your ink tank from time to time.
It’s also cheap to replace the cartridge. The speed of the printing is quite fast as it has acclaimed that it can print 4 x 6 borderless photos less than a minute. Now, you can see some positive remarks about the printer. It’s not only about the low price, but the printer also has some things to be considered. The verdict is the printer is perfect for people who have a tight budget because it can perform well in printing papers and photos. It’s also friendly-use and can be used for an extended period.
Canon PIXMA iP1500 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6) Linux
Canon PIXMA iP1500 Printer Specification
|Print Resolution||Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Print Engine||4-ink, with Micro-Nozzles, FINE, 2 pl|
|Colour management||ICM, ColorSync, Exif Print|
|Mono Print Speed||Up to 18 ppm (Max), 13.2 ppm (Std)|
|Colour Print Speed||Text & Graphics: Up to 13 ppm (Max), 6.8 ppm (Std); A4 Full Page: Up to 1.1 ppm (Std)|
|Photo print speed||A4: Up to 0.56 ppm (Max);|
|Borderless 10 x 15 cm: 58 seconds (Max)|
|Media Type||Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro (PR-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy (PP-101), Photo Paper Plus Double Sided (PP-101D), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-101), Glossy Photo Paper (GP-401), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Transparency (CF-102), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301)|
|Paper weight||Sheet feeder: 64 to 105 g/m² and supported. Canon special media up to 273 g/m²|
|Media Input||Sheet feeder: 100 sheets|
|Media Size||Sheet feeder: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 10 x 15cm & 13 x 18cm|
|Borderless Printing||Available using Photo Paper Pro (A4 & 10 x 15cm), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (A4 & 10 x 15 cm), Photo Paper Plus Glossy (A4, 10 x 15 cm & 13 x 18 cm), Matte Photo Paper (A4), Glossy Photo Paper (A4 & 10 x 15 cm)|
|Cartridge configuration||Two ink tanks (BCI-24 Black, BCI-24 Color)|
|Black cartridge life||140 pages at 5 % coverage; 520 pages|
|Colour cartridge(s) life||140 pages at 5 % coverage; 170 pages|
|INTERFACE AND CONNECTIVITY|
|Interface Type – PC||USB|
|DRIVERS AND SOFTWARE|
|Minimum System Requirements||Windows: PC with Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Me or Windows 98, USB interface¹, CD-ROM Drive. Free hard disk space: 50 MB for Windows XP/2000, 15 MB for Windows Me/98.|
|Mac: Macintosh computer with Mac OS 9.x or Mac OS X v10.2.1 or later, USB interface. Free hard disk space: 30 MB for Mac OS 9.x, 100 MB for Mac OS X v10.2.1 or later.|
|Driver Features||Windows: Photo Optimizer PRO, Image Optimizer, Photo Noise Reduction, Vivid Photo|
|Mac: Photo Optimizer PRO, Vivid Photo, Photo Noise Reduction|
|Software Included||Windows: Easy-WebPrint, Easy-PhotoPrint, PhotoRecord, Easy-PrintToolBox|
|Power Source||AC 220-240 V 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||Approx. 1 W (standby), approx. 8 W (printing)|
|Temperature Range||5 – 35 °C|
|Humidity||10 – 90% RH (no condensation)|
|Acoustic Noise Levels||Approx. 43 dB (A) in the best quality mode|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||416 x 207 x 165 mm|
|Weight||Approx. 2.9 kg|
Canon PIXMA iP1500 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA iP1500 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA iP1500 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA iP1500. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA iP1500 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA iP1500 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA iP1500 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA iP1500 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP1500 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP1500 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP1500 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA iP1500 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA iP1500. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP1500 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA iP1500 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP1500 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA iP1500 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA iP1500 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA iP1500 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA iP1500 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP1500 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA iP1500 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA iP1500 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP1500 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA iP1500 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP1500 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA iP1500 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA iP1500 printer is ready to use.
canonprinterseries.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA iP1500 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|PIXMA iP1500 Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||4.83||6.6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP1500 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.51.2.0||10 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP1500 Printer Driver For Windows 2000/XP (32-bit)||1.80||6.9 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP1500 Printer Driver For Windows XP (64-bit)||1.90/1.90b||3.6 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module For Windows 7/Vista (32/64-bit)||1.10||4.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Canon Print Filter for Linux (32-bit)||2.50||12 MB||Download|
|Easy-LayoutPrint For Windows 2000/Vista/XP (32/64-bit)||1.03||36 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP1500 Printer User Guide for Windows users||1.0||4.3 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iP1500 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA iP1500. since you can download them on our site that provides a download link for the driver & software directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.