Download Driver Canon PIXMA iP1200 For Windows, Mac
Download Driver & Software Canon PIXMA iP1200 For Windows, Mac – Cheap, fast, and great. That’s the thing that you want for a printer. There are many brands that provide you with many great designs of printers and most of them are updated printers that are attached with many powerful features. However, those updated printers usually have a bit high price that you should think clearly about how much budget that you have for buying a printer. Here’s a thing that can be your way out, instead of buying those expensive printers; you can buy some second-handed printers that offered in some local stores or online. Among those printers, you might find Canon PIXMA iP1200 offered by some people. Well, instead of its ‘old’ age compared with other printers, this printer is still used for some people. There are some reasons why they still use the printer and we will discuss it right now.
It’s about price. Yes, the printer is still considered as an option for some customers because it’s cheaper than any other printers. Yes, it’s a bit outdated. However, there are some customers that find the printer is great in delivering good results. It’s also famous for being strong and can be used for a long time. For people who have a decent budget and focus on using the printer to print papers and photos, the printer can be their hope.
Another plus point about the printer is the ink cartridge is cheap, so you won’t be mortified if the current cartridge is broken and need to be replaced. Canon PIXMA iP1200 is a decent printer that will give you amazing result in printing. However, it might be a bit difficult to be installed to the PC which has the latest operating system because the printer basically sets for the older operating system. But, there are some instructions around the internet that you can try for getting the printer compatible with your PC.
Canon PIXMA iP1200 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.5/10.6)
Canon PIXMA iP1200 Specification
|Paper Feeding;||Automatic Feed|
|Printing Method:||Bubble Jet ink-on-demand with FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) technology|
|Printing Speed||Monochrome: approx. 11 ppmColour graphics: approx. 11 ppm|
Photo Paper Plus Glossy (6x 4 image on PP-101 in standard mode): approx. 70 secs borderless
|Maximum Printing Resolution;||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Borderless Printing||6 x 4, 5 x 7, A4 and Credit Card size (54mm x 86mm)|
|Ink Cartridges;||CL-41 FINE Colour CartridgePG-40 FINE Black Cartridge (optional extra)|
|Ink Yield*;||CL-41 100 borderless 6 x 4 photos Approx.|
|Paper Handling;||Plain Paper (10mm) : 100 sheetsSuper White Paper (SW-201): 75 sheets|
High Resolution Paper (HR-101N): 80 sheets
Photo Paper Pro (PR-101): A4: 10 sheets, 6 x 4: 20 sheets
Photo Paper Plus Glossy (PP-101): A4/5 x 7: 10 sheets, 6 x 4: 20 sheets
Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-101): A4:10 sheets, 6 x 4ï¿½: 20 sheets
Glossy Photo Paper (GP-401): A4:10 sheets, 6 x 4/Credit Card: 20 sheets
Glossy Photo Paper (everyday use) (GP-501): A4:10 sheets, 6 x 4: 20 sheets
Matte Photo Paper (MP-101): A4: 10 sheets, 6 x 4: 20 sheets
Photo Paper Plus Double Sided (PP-101D): A4/5 x 7: 1 sheet (manual feed)
Photo Stickers (PS-101): 1 sheet Envelopes (DL, Com#10): 10
Transparencies (CF-102): 30 sheets
T -Shirt Transfers (TR-301): 1 sheet
|Supported Paper Sizes||A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL, Com. #10), 5 x 7, 6 x 4, Credit Card (54mm x 86mm)|
|Supported Paper Weights||Plain Paper: 64-105g/m Canon specialty paper (max paper weight): approx 273g/m (Photo Paper Plus Double Sided)|
|Printable Area Bordered printing||Top Margin: 3mm, Bottom Margin: 5mm, Left/Right margin: 3.4mm|
|Borderless photo printing||Top/Bottom/Right/Left margin: 0mm|
|Bundled Software Windows||Easy-PhotoPrint, Easy-WebPrint4, PhotoRecord Macintosh: Easy-PhotoPrint|
|Weight||Approx. 2.9 kg|
|Power Source||100-240V, 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||Max: 10W (printing) Standby: 1W|
|Acoustic Noise Level||44dB(A) in best quality mode|
|Operating Environment||Temperature: 5-35C, Humidity: 10-90% RH (no condensation)|
|Storage Environment||Temperature: 0-40C, Humidity: 5-95% RH (no condensation)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||435 x 249 x 165 mm (minimum dimensions with paper trays and other extensions closed)|
|Included In The Box||Canon PIXMA iP1200 Bubble Jet printer, Setup Software & Users Guide CD-ROM, Printed Manual, CL-41 FINE Colour Cartridge, 12 months warranty card, Power cord, Sample Photo Paper|
Canon PIXMA iP1200 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA iP1200 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA iP1200 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA iP1200. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA iP1200 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA iP1200 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA iP1200 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA iP1200 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP1200 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP1200 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP1200 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA iP1200 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA iP1200. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP1200 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA iP1200 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP1200 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA iP1200 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA iP1200 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA iP1200 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA iP1200 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP1200 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA iP1200 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA iP1200 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP1200 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA iP1200 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP1200 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA iP1200 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA iP1200 printer is ready to use.
canonprinterseries.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA iP1200 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|PIXMA iP1200 Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6||10.26.0||11 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP1200 Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||4.83||7.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP1200 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.51.2.0||11 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module For Windows 7/Vista (32/64-bit)||1.10||4.1 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP1200 Printer Driver For Windows XP (64-bit)||1.90d||4.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP1200 Printer Driver For Windows 2000/XP (32-bit)||1.90d||8.4 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Easy-LayoutPrint For Windows 2000/Vista/XP(32/64-bit)||1.03||36 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP1200 / PIXMA iP1600 / PIXMA iP2200 - Quick Start Guide||CA.1.00||1.4 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iP1200 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA iP1200. since you can download them on our site that provides a download link for the driver & software directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.