Download Driver Canon PIXMA iP1100 For Windows, Mac, Linux
Download Driver Canon PIXMA iP1100 For Windows, Mac, Linux – Canon PIXMA iP1100 is another simple printer from Canon. Highlighted its simplicity, the printer has a low price because the printer isn’t equipped with many features and it focuses on its major point, as a device to printing papers. Well, if you see the printer from this perspective, you can see that the printer as the perfect choice for you. It can print your documents and photos in good condition. You will have no complaint against the result of the printer since it delivers you the result as you have expected. Also, talking about having a printer, you might want to discuss how much money that you should spend for buying the printer. The price is the ideal price that you have ever wanted for all the printers that you want to buy. The printer won’t cost a fortune, obviously. You can just have the printer for some dollars.
However, there are the things that you need to consider about Canon PIXMA iP1100. First thing is about the design of the printer. Compared with the other printers on the market, the design is just common and too simple. You can’t compare the printer with other printers which has such elegant and stylish design.
This printer is just your ordinary printer that you want to put on your desk, without thinking about any aesthetic value. Though, it is admitted that the printer is equipped with a folded paper tray that might reduce your worries about getting the printer in dust. Another thing about the printer is it looks ‘fat’ than other printers. Well, some people don’t think much about it, as long as the printer can be well-performed. Isn’t that right? Basically, it’s your decision to buy the printer or not. In sum, the printer certainly has a good price, but you need to sort out some problems related to the printer.
Canon PIXMA iP1100 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.6) / Linux
Canon PIXMA iP1100 Specification
|Printing resolution:||4800* X 1200 dpi. max.|
|(*Ink droplets can be placed in a pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.)|
|Print speed *|
*Print speed may vary with the content of the document and the processing speed of the host computer.
|Max Speed (Custom Setting 5): 14 ppm|
|Standard: 11.3 ppm|
|Max Speed (Custom Setting 5): 11 ppm|
|Standard: 6.6 ppm|
|Print width:||203.2 mm max. (8.0 in)|
|(for Borderless Printing: 127.0 mm/5.0 in)|
|Resident print control mode:||Canon extended mode|
|Receive buffer:||32 KB|
|Acoustic noise level:||Approx. 48 dB (A) (in the highest print quality mode)|
|Operating environment:||Temperature: 5 to 35°C (41 to 95°F)|
|Humidity: 10 to 90%RH (no condensation)|
|Storage environment:||Temperature: 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F)|
|Humidity: 5 to 95% RH (no condensation)|
|Power supply:||AC 110-120 V, 50/60 Hz|
|AC 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption:||Standby: Approx. 1W|
|Printing: Approx. 8W|
|Off: 1W or lower|
(with a paper support retracted):
|385 (W) X 195 (D) X 165 (H) mm|
|15.16 (W) X 7.68 (D) X 6.50 (H) in|
|Weight:||Approx. 2.3 kg (5.07 lb.)|
|Print Head:||Black: 160 X 2 nozzles (600 dpi)|
|Cyan, Magenta, Yellow: 64 X 2 nozzles per each color (600 dpi)|
|Ink Tanks:||Capacity (pages):|
|Black (BCI-24 Black) approx. 300|
|Color (BCI-24 Color) approx. 170 , approx. 520|
|*1 1500 characters per page, normal text, at standard and plain paper mode with Windows XP printer driver|
|*2 Based on printing the ISO JIS-SCID No.5 pattern at standard and plain paper mode with Windows XP printer driver|
Canon PIXMA iP1100 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA iP1100 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA iP1100 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA iP1100. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA iP1100 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA iP1100 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA iP1100 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA iP1100 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP1100 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP1100 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP1100 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA iP1100 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA iP1100. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP1100 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA iP1100 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP1100 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA iP1100 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA iP1100 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA iP1100 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA iP1100 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP1100 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA iP1100 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA iP1100 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP1100 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA iP1100 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP1100 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA iP1100 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA iP1100 printer is ready to use.
canonprinterseries.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA iP1100 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|PIXMA iP1100 Printer Driver for Mac OSX 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||4.83||5.9 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP1100 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.51.2.0||9.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP1100 Printer Driver For Windows XP (64-bit)||1.90/1.90b||3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP1100 Printer Driver For Windows 2000/ XP(32-bit)||1.80||6.3 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module For Windows 7/Vista((32/64-bit)||1.10||4.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Canon Print Filter for Linux (32-bit)||2.50||12 MB||Download|
|Easy-LayoutPrint For Windows 2000/Vista/Xp x32/Vista/Xp x64||1.03||36 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP1100 Printer User Guide for Windows users||1.0||4.3 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iP1100 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA iP1100. since you can download them on our site that provides a download link for the driver & software directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.