Download Driver Canon PIXMA iP1000 For Windows, Mac, Linux
Download Driver Canon PIXMA iP1000 For Windows, Mac, Linux – Talking about Canon PIXMA iP1000, you might wonder how many years has passed since you recognize the printer since its first establishment. In fact, the printer is still used by some people and it’s still recognized as an affordable printer which has a strong durability. The printer is also easy to use and you can configure the setting without having much trouble. Canon still relies on this product to represent the brand in the public because it has so many positive remarks around its users.
Even though the product is old and can consider as an outdated printer, you might find some people still use the printer because it has such great durability and it rarely causes a problem for its users. It also has a simple design and many people find it good because the printer can put on their desks without looking too eye-catching. Well, it’s been a classic printer among Canon users.
However, it might be a bit difficult to install the printer with the nowadays operating system because it has been designed from the much older operating system, albeit some Windows 7 users are able to use the printer. That’s the common problem that is usually found by its users around this time. But, you can still find some solutions to install the printer on the internet. There are many suggestions on how to deal with the problem. Well, Canon PIXMA iP1000 is truly a good printer that it’s too bad for replacing the printer with the newest one. For students, the printer can be bought for a decent price and the quality is quite good for them to print the home works and some tasks from school. Usually, there are many students chosen the printer to be the partner in finishing all the tasks. Also, they will have no problem in refilling the ink or purchasing a new cartridge because it costs lower than any other cartridges used in another printer.
Canon PIXMA iP1000 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.6) / Linux
Canon PIXMA iP1000 Specification
|Printing resolution:||4800* X 1200 dpi. max.|
|(*Ink droplets can be placed in a pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.)|
|Print speed *|
*Print speed may vary with the content of the document and the processing speed of the host computer.
|Max Speed (Custom Setting 5): 14 ppm|
|Standard: 11.3 ppm|
|Max Speed (Custom Setting 5): 11 ppm|
|Standard: 6.6 ppm|
|Print width:||203.2 mm max. (8.0 in)|
|(for Borderless Printing: 127.0 mm/5.0 in)|
|Resident print control mode:||Canon extended mode|
|Receive buffer:||32 KB|
|Acoustic noise level:||Approx. 48 dB (A) (in the highest print quality mode)|
|Operating environment:||Temperature: 5 to 35°C (41 to 95°F)|
|Humidity: 10 to 90%RH (no condensation)|
|Storage environment:||Temperature: 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F)|
|Humidity: 5 to 95% RH (no condensation)|
|Power supply:||AC 110-120 V, 50/60 Hz|
|AC 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption:||Standby: Approx. 1W|
|Printing: Approx. 8W|
|Off: 1W or lower|
(with a paper support retracted):
|385 (W) X 195 (D) X 165 (H) mm|
|15.16 (W) X 7.68 (D) X 6.50 (H) in|
|Weight:||Approx. 2.3 kg (5.07 lb.)|
|Print Head:||Black: 160 X 2 nozzles (600 dpi)|
|Cyan, Magenta, Yellow: 64 X 2 nozzles per each color (600 dpi)|
|Ink Tanks:||Capacity (pages):|
|Black (BCI-24 Black) approx. 300|
|Color (BCI-24 Color) approx. 170 , approx. 520|
|*1 1500 characters per page, normal text, at standard and plain paper mode with Windows XP printer driver|
|*2 Based on printing the ISO JIS-SCID No.5 pattern at standard and plain paper mode with Windows XP printer driver|
Canon PIXMA iP1000 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA iP1000 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA iP1000 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA iP1000. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA iP1000 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA iP1000 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA iP1000 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA iP1000 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP1000 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP1000 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP1000 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA iP1000 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA iP1000. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP1000 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA iP1000 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP1000 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA iP1000 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA iP1000 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA iP1000 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA iP1000 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP1000 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA iP1000 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA iP1000 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP1000 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA iP1000 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP1000 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA iP1000 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA iP1000 printer is ready to use.
canonprinterseries.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA iP1000 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|PIXMA iP1000 Printer Driver for Mac OSX 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||4.83||5.9 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP1000 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.51.2.0||9.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP1000 Printer Driver For Windows XP (64-bit)||1.90/1.90b||3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP1000 Printer Driver For Windows 2000/ XP(32-bit)||1.80||6.3 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module For Windows 7/Vista((32/64-bit)||1.10||4.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Canon Print Filter for Linux (32-bit)||2.50||12 MB||Download|
|Easy-LayoutPrint For Windows 2000/Vista/Xp x32/Vista/Xp x64||1.03||36 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP1000 Printer User Guide for Windows users||1.0||4.3 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iP1000 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA iP1000. since you can download them on our site that provides a download link for the driver & software directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.