Download Driver Canon PIXMA iP100 For Windows, Mac, Linux
Download Driver Canon PIXMA iP100 For Windows, Mac, Linux – It is true that portable printer is becoming another nice option that many people choose when they are looking for a printer. However, the expensive price is one thing that stops them to buy the portable printer. If you want to save some of your money on the portable printer, then Canon PIXMA iP100 will be one nice option to pick. That is because this printer offers you the compact and portable feature as well as the affordable price tag.
If you are talking about its mobility, you can make sure that this printer will give you the easiness when you need to take this printer wherever you go. That is because Canon PIXMA iP100 is very compact and small so that you will not find any problem carrying this printer around. However, the look is a little bit too simple compared with some other portable printers.
Fortunately, in term of price, this printer stands on the top of the list. That is because this printer is tagged for the really affordable price. You will only need to spend about 240 dollars for this Canon PIXMA iP100. On the other hand, you need at least 300 dollars to get another option for the portable printer.
Canon PIXMA iP100 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/macOS 10.12) / Linux
Canon PIXMA iP100 Specification
|Maximum Resolution (dpi)||9600 (horizontal) x 2400 (vertical)|
|Print Head / Ink|
|Number of Nozzles||Total 1,856 nozzles
（C / M: 256 x 4 nozzles, PBk / Y: 256 x 2 nozzles, PgBk: 320 nozzles）
|Ink droplet size||1pl / 2pl / 5pl (C / M), 2pl / 5pl (Bk), 5pl(Y), 30pl (PgBK)|
Click here for Document Print and Copy Speed Measurement Conditions
|Black||A4 Plain Paper /
|Color||A4 Plain Paper /
|Photo (A4 / 8 x 10″ image)||PP-201 / Standard:||Approx. 99secs.|
|Photo (4 x 6″)||PP-201 /
Standard / Borderless:
|Camera Direct (4 x 6″)||PP-201 / Borderless:||Approx. 104secs.|
|Printable Width||Up to 203.2mm(8-inch)|
|Borderless:||Up to 216mm(8.5-inch)|
|Borderless Printing||Top / Bottom /
Right / Left margin:
|3.4mm (supported paper size: A4 / Letter /
8 x 10″ / 5 x 7″ / 4 x 6″ / Credit Card / Wide)
|Bordered Printing||Top margin:||3mm|
|Left / Right margin:||3.4mm (Letter / Legal: Left:6.4mm, Right:6.3mm)|
|Recommended Printing Area||Top margin:||46mm|
|Paper Size||A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL, COM10),
4 x 6″, 4 x 8″, 5 x 7″, 8 x 10″, Credit Card, Wide
|Paper Handling (Rear Tray)
|Plain paper||A4 = 50, Legal = 50|
|Super White Paper (SW-201)||A4 / Letter = 40|
|High Resolution Paper (HR-101N)||A4 / Letter = 30|
|Photo Paper Pro (PR-101)||A4 / Letter = 10, 8 x 10″ = 10, 4 x 6″ = 10, 4 x 8″ = 10*, Wide = 10
* For US market only
|Photo Paper Plus Glossy (PP-101)||A4 / Letter = 10, 4 x 6″ = 10, 5 x 7″ = 10|
|Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201)||A4 / Letter = 10, 4 x 6″ = 10, 5 x 7″ = 10|
|Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201)||A4 / Letter / 8 x 10″ = 10, 4 x 6″ = 20|
|Glossy Photo Paper (GP-401)||A4 / Letter = 10, 4 x 6″ / Credit Card = 10|
|Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use”
|A4 = 10, 4 x 6″ = 10|
|Photo Paper Glossy (US / Canada Only)
|A4 / Letter = 10, 4 x 6″ = 10|
|Matte Photo Paper (MP-101)||A4 / Letter = 10, 4 x 6″ = 10|
|Photo Paper Plus Double Sided (Manual)(PP-101D)||A4 / Letter / 5 x 7″ = 10
* Manual, Not supported for Macintosh
|Photo Sticker (PS-101)||1|
|T-Shirt Transfer (TR-301)||1|
|Envelope||European DL and US Com. #10 = 10|
|Rear Tray||Plain Paper:||64-105g/m²|
|Safety||Canon specialty paper:||max paper weight:
Approx. 273g/m² (Photo Paper Plus Double Sided
|Ink End Sensor||Dot count|
|Print Head Alignment||Auto / Manual|
|PC||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (B port)
IrDA IR, Bluetooth ｖ2.0: Maximum Speed 1.44Mbps (Option, HCRP)
|Camera Direct||Direct Print Port (PictBridge)|
|Mobile Phone||IrDA IR (JPEG / PNG only, Bluetooth ｖ2.0: Maximum Speed 1.44Mbps
(Option, JPEG / PNG only、OPP, BIP, BPP), Direct Print Port (PictBridge)
|Resident Printer Control Modes||Canon Extended, BJL, Status|
|Operating Environment||Temperature:||5 – 35°C|
|Humidity:||10 – 90% RH (no condensation)|
|Storage Environment||Temperature:||0 – 40°C|
|Humidity:||5 – 95% RH (no condensation)|
(when printing in the highest print quality mode on Photo Paper Pro)
|Power||AC 100 – 240V 50 / 60Hz|
|Power Consumption||Standby:||Approx. 1.5W|
|EMC||FCC(US), IC(Canada), CE Mark(EU), GOST-R(Russia), Saudi Arabia Reguration, C-Tick(Australia), RPC(Taiwan), MIC(Korea), CCC(China)|
|Safety||UL(US), C-UL(Canada), IRAM (Argentine), CE Mark(EU), GOST-R(Russia), Saudi Arabia Reguration, FT(Austria), SPRING(Singapore), RPC(Taiwan), EK(Korea), EPSR(Hong kong), CCC(China), CB Report|
|Regulation||RoHS(EU), WEEE(EU), RoTH(China)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H) & Weight||322 × 185 × 61.7mm (12.7 x 7.3 x 2.4in.),
Approx 2kg (4.4lb.)
|Operating Range||within 20cm|
|Operating Angle||±10°C from the optical axis|
|Supporting Protocol||±10°C from the optical axis|
|Compatible Devices||PC, PDA*, Mobile phone
* PocketPC 2002 / Palm OS3.5 / 4.1 / 5.0 or later
|OS Supported||PC:||Windows Vista / XP / 2000 One-way communication|
|Portable Kit (Option)|
|Voltage Level||11.1V 2300mAh|
|Charging Time (hrs.)||Approx. 3|
|Remaining Indication||LED 3 steps|
|Printable Pages||Approx. 290 sheets|
|Weight and size of optional items|
|Battery Pack||Weight (Approx.):||180g|
|W x D x H (mm):||161 x 41 x 27|
|Battery Attachment||Weight (Approx.):||80g|
|W x D x H (mm):||268 x 54 x 31|
|Automobile power unit (Optional)|
|Compatible automobile car||DC12V / 24V negative ground car|
|Input Voltage||DC12 / 24V|
|Output level||DC16V, 3A|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||120 x 60 x 36mm|
|Weight||Approx. 380g (cable included)|
Canon PIXMA iP100 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA iP100 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA iP100 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA iP100. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA iP100 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA iP100 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA iP100 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA iP100 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP100 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP100 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP100 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA iP100 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA iP100. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP100 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA iP100 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP100 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA iP100 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA iP100 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA iP100 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA iP100 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP100 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA iP100 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA iP100 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP100 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA iP100 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP100 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA iP100 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA iP100 printer is ready to use.
canonprinterseries.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA iP100 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|Operating System||Version||Size||Download Link|
|PIXMA iP100 series Printer Driver (Windows 10 x64/8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||2.17b||11 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP100 series Printer Driver (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP)||2.17b||11 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP100 series Printer Driver (Windows 2000)||2.17||10 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP100 series Printer Driver (Windows XP x64)||2.17b||5.5 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7 (32-bit)/(Windows 7 (64-bit)||2||30 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|Setup Utility (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||2.4.0||1.8 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP100 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||18.104.22.168||15 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP100 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||22.214.171.124||18 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP100 series Printer Driver (Mac OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5)||7.3.2||7.3 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.26.1||9.5 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Setup Utility (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||2.4.1a||3.3 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Setup Utility (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||2.4.1||3.7 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.70||8.1 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP100 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.70||3.9 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP100 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.70||3.8 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Linux (RPM)||2.90||2.1 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Linux (Debian)||2.90||2 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP100 series User Manual (Windows)||1.10||7.8 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP100 series User Manual (Mac)||1.20||17 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||3.70||92 KB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iP100 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA iP100. since you can download them on our site that provides a download link for the driver & software directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.