Canon PIXMA TS5051 Driver & Software Download
Canon PIXMA TS5051 is a versatile device that offers the ability to copy, scan, and print. You can get three functions in one container. As one of the printing, the PIXMA TS5051 certainly know your needs. With a sleek design and stylish colors, this device is perfect to place in the home. Coupled with the impressive function, this device will be able to offer assistance to you in many ways.
Such as Canon PIXMA TS5000, the Canon PIXMA TS5051 itself is a device that provides superb print results. 2 pl in each page, along with a resolution of 4800 x 1200, you would have been able to imagine how the device prints. These devices provide prints with vivid detail. With good ink management, accompanied by good quality ink, the device also provides print has with beautiful colors and clear. The ability to print and scan from PIXMA TS5051 unquestionable. In addition to fast, the work of these devices is also detailed and awesome.
Canon PIXMA TS5051 is also a convenient device. In this device, you will be supported with a variety of applications that support you do your job. Print applications, drawing applications, cloud applications, are some of the available applications. Plus, the device is easy to maintain so it will not put you in a difficult situation.
Canon PIXMA TS5051 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
Canon PIXMA TS5051 Specification
- Functions: Wireless Print, Copy, Scan, Cloud Link
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Copy Speed; sFCOT: Approx. 20 sec, sESAT: Approx. 6.0 ipm
- Copy Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-on-1
- Print Resolution: Up to 48001 x 1200 dpi
- Print Technology: 5 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y), ChromaLife100 inks
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 12.6 ipm, Colour Print Speed: Approx. 9.0 ipm
- Photo Print Speed; Borderless 10x15cm : Approx. 39 seconds
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, 13x13cm)
- Paper Sizes: A4/A5/B5/LTR/LGL/20x25cm/13x18cm/10x15cm/Envelopes(DL, COM10)/Square (13x 13cm)
- Display Type & Size: 7.5cm LCD (TFT colour)
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS,Android,Windows RT,Windows 10 Mobile
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 372 x 315 x 126 mm, Weight: approx. 5.5 kg
Canon PIXMA TS5051 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA TS5051 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA TS5051 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA TS5051. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA TS5051 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA TS5051 as well.
- Still try not to connect the Canon PIXMA TS5051 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA TS5051 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA TS5051 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA TS5051 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA TS5051 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA TS5051 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA TS5051. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA TS5051 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the Canon PIXMA TS5051 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA TS5051 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA TS5051 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA TS5051 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA TS5051 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA TS5051 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA TS5051 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA TS5051 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA TS5051 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA TS5051 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA TS5051 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA TS5051 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA TS5051 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA TS5051 printer is ready to use.
|PIXMA TS5051 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||6.05a||22 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS5051 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.01||69 MB||Download|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.3.0||4.9 MB||Download|
|PosterArtist Lite (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.60.00||566 MB||Download|
|PosterArtist Updater (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.60.10||360 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||4.3.2||2.2 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS5051 series Getting Started Guide||V1||8.9 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS5051 series Getting Started Guide||V1||20 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA TS5051 Driver and Software Free Download For Windows & Mac Os
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA TS5051. Canon Printer Support provides a download link for the driver & software canon series directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or download user guide below to complete the installation process.