Canon PIXMA MX536 Driver & Software Download
The Canon PIXMA MX536 is a kind of great option that you better choose especially when you are looking for the best all in one printing device. This particular printer will definitely work the best for you and assist you to finish your tasks in the best way possible. So then, you will find that the printer will make your work get done so easily and efficiently.
Like Canon PIXMA MG4200, actually the notable performance of the Canon PIXMA MX536 comes from its great features such as the 4800×1200 dpi printing resolution that can make the result of your printing job look clear and bright. Every detail of the documents will be printed as well as possible especially if you use it to produce your own memorable vivid and attractive pictures.
Furthermore, there are some of the wireless printing solutions featured on the Canon PIXMA MX536, which are like Google Cloud Print and Apple AirPrint. These features will definitely allow you to print your files directly from your smart device, online websites, or cloud based platforms like DropBox, Facebook, Evernote, and so on. So, they can be the great things that will assist you to operate the printer simply and easily every time you want to do your printing job.
Canon PIXMA MX536 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux
Canon PIXMA MX536 Specification
|Min. Ink Droplet Size||2pl/5pl (C/M), 3pl/5pl(Y), 11pl (PgBK)|
|Printing Resolution||4800 x 12001 (horizontal x vertical) dpi Total 1,792 nozzles (PgBK: 640 nozzles C/M/Y: each 384 nozzles)|
|Print Speed||B&W A4: Approx. 9.7ipm, Colour A4: Approx. 5.5ipm|
6″x4″ Borderless: Approx. 46secs
|Ink Cartridges||PG-640 and CL-641|
(optional PG-640XL, CL-641XL and PG-640XXL high capacity cartridges)
|Ink Yield||Borderless 6”x4” photo|
Plain paper A4
|Borderless Printing||Top/Bottom/Right/Left margin: each 0 mm (Supported Paper Size: A4, LTR, 4″x6″ ,5″x7″ ,8″x10″)|
|Plain Paper Capacity||100 sheets|
|Supported Paper Sizes||A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4″x6″, 5″x7″, 8″x10″, Envelopes(DL, COM10)|
|Supported Paper Weights||Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m2 , Canon specialty paper: max paper weight : approx. 300g/m2 (Photo Paper Pro Platinum PT-101)|
|Mobile and Tablet Printing||Print/Scan with any Apple or Android devices through the PIXMA Printing Solutions App. Access Point Mode enables printing directly without a router. Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print supported.|
|Speed4||Colour document (FCOT): Approx 21 sec; Colour document (ADF): 3.1ipm|
|Multiple Copy||Up to 99 pages|
|Maximum Document Size||A4, LTR (216×297mm)(ADF: A4, LTR, LGL)|
|Enlargement/reduction ratio||25 to 400%|
|Special Copy Functions||N/A|
|Scanner Type||Flatbed & ADF|
|Optical Resolution6||1200 x 2400 optical dpi|
|Scanning Speed7||A4 Colour: Approx. 15 secs|
|Special Scanning Functions||Scan to Memory function, Push Scan, create PDFs with password protection|
|Transmission Speed (Mono)8||Approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps)|
|Modem Speed||Max. 33.6kbps (Automatic fall back)|
|Fax Memory||Approx. 50 pages|
|Group Dialling||Max 19 locations|
|Security||WEP64/128bit, WPA-PSK(TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES)|
|Automatic Document Feeder||Paper Handling (Plain Paper): A4, LTR=30, LGL=5|
|Interface||Hi-speed USB, USB flash memory, Bluetooth v2.0(Option): Maximum Speed 1.33Mbps (JPEG, PNG only, OPP, BIP)|
|Operating System||Win: Windows XP SP3 (32-bit) / Vista SP1 / Vista SP2 / 7 / 7 SP1 / 8 / 8.1|
(Windows XP:XPS Essentials Pack is required)Mac: OSX v10.6.8 or later
|Included as Standard||PIXMA MX536 All-in-One printer, Setup CD-ROM and printed documents, PG-640 FINE black cartridge, CL-641 FINE colour cartridge, telephone line cable, power cord and Canon warranty card|
|Software Included||Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy WebPrint EX (IE7+ only), Canon Solution Menu, Adobe RGB, On Screen Manual and My Image Garden|
|Power Source||AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||Standby (Lamp off, connect to PC via WiFi): Approx 1.1W, OFF (Connect to PC via WiFi) 0.3 W, Copying8: Approx 18.0W. Energy Star / EPEAT|
|Min. Dimensions (W x D x H)||458 x 385 x 200 mm|
Canon PIXMA MX536 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MX536 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MX536 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MX536. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MX536 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MX536 as well.
- Still try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MX536 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MX536 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX536 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX536 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MX536 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MX536 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MX536. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX536 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MX536 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX536 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MX536 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MX536 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MX536 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MX536 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MX536 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MX536 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MX536 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX536 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MX536 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MX536 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MX536 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MX536 printer is ready to use.
|PIXMA MX536 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||49 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX536 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||24 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX536 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.75||18 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX536 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/Mac OS X 10.6)||1.2||9.9 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX536 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||18.104.22.168||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver For Mac (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.1 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX536 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||22.214.171.124||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||1.6.0||879 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.30||2.5 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||4.10||7.3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX536 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||4.10||1.4 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX536 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.30||1.2 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX536 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||4.10||1.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX536 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.2||10 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX536 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.2||14 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||2.30||471 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||4.10||78 KB||Download|
|PIXMA MX536 series Getting Started Guide||V1||2.6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX536 series Getting Started Guide||V1||2.7 MB||Download|
|Setting Up the FAX||V1||2.1 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MX536 Driver and Software Free Download For Windows, Mac Os & Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MX536. canonprinterseries.com provides a download link for the driver & software canon series directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or download user guide below to complete the installation process.