Canon PIXMA MX495 Driver & Software Download
Canon PIXMA MX495 Driver & Software Download | People who look for home printer usually choose a printer which is easy to use but has all the function that needed. If you want to have good printer then you can try to buy Canon PIXMA MX495 since the printer is one of multifunction product from Canon that pretty famous in the market. The printer can do print, copy, fax, and scan which almost every people needed when they want to make document.
Like Canon PIXMA MG4240, the Canon PIXMA MX495 has a stylish design with the affordable price especially the printer is really space saving since it has better size than the previous product. The printer also really economic for home use since it has Automatic Document Feeder up to 20 sheets which allow you to do quick copy, scan, and fax for multipage documents. You will get high-quality document with fast printing up to 8.8 for black printing and 4.4 for color printing.
Canon PIXMA MX495 also can print more pages since it has optional XL cartridges which is last longer and offers better printing result that people can choose. You can make use Wi-Fi and PIXMA Cloud link to do direct printing from your smart devices. This way, you can print from anywhere as long as you still within the Wi-Fi range.
Canon PIXMA MX495 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux
Canon PIXMA MX495 Specification
|PC Connection||USB 2.0, Wi-Fi(n)|
|Device Type||Fax / copier / printer / scanner|
|Fax Type||Plain paper|
|Printing Technology||Ink-jet – colour|
|Monthly Duty Cycle (max)||1000 pages|
|PC Connection Availability||Yes|
|Office Machine Features||PIXMA Cloud Link, Google Cloud Print ready|
|Document & Media Handling|
|Min Media Weight||64 g/m²|
|Max Media Weight||300 g/m²|
|Speed Details||Printing: up to 8.8 ipm – B/W ¦ Printing: up to 4.4 ipm – colour ¦ Copying: up to 3.6 ipm – colour ¦ Printing: 70 sec ( 10 x 15 cm (4″x6″) ) – photo|
|Max Original Size||A4 (210 x 297 mm), Legal (216 x 356 mm)|
|Document Feeder Capacity||20 sheets|
|Max Media Size||A4/Legal|
|Supported Media Type||Plain paper, photo paper, glossy photo paper, matte photo paper|
|Supported Media Sizes||ANSI A (Letter) (216 x 279 mm), Legal (216 x 356 mm), A4 (210 x 297 mm), A5 (148 x 210 mm), B5 (176 x 250 mm), 100 x 150 mm, 130 x 180 mm|
|Borderless Photo Sizes||ANSI A (Letter) (216 x 279 mm), A4 (210 x 297 mm), 100 x 150 mm, 130 x 180 mm, 200 x 250 mm|
|Standard Media Capacity||100 sheets|
|Document & Media Handling Details||ADF – 20 sheets – Legal (216 x 356 mm)/A4 (210 x 297 mm) ¦ Input tray – 100 sheets – Legal (216 x 356 mm)/A4 (210 x 297 mm)|
|Max Copying Speed||3.6 ppm (colour)|
|Max Document Enlargement||400%|
|Max Document Reduction||25%|
|Inkjet Technology||Canon FINE (Full-lithography inkjet Nozzle Engineering)|
|Max Printing Resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi (colour)|
|Max Printing Speed||Up to 8.8 ipm (mono) / up to 4.4 ipm (colour)|
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||1 pigment black cartridge, 1 colour cartridge (cyan, magenta, yellow)|
|Ink Palette Supported (Colours)||Cyan, magenta, yellow, pigment black|
|Minimum Ink Droplet Size||2 pl|
|Optical Resolution||600 x 1200 dpi|
|Grey Scale Depth||8 bit|
|Colour Depth||24 bit|
|Colour Depth (Internal)||48 bit|
|Max Transmission Speed||33.6 Kbps|
|Fax Resolutions||300 x 300 dpi, 200 x 200 dpi|
|Total Memory Capacity||Up to 50 pages|
|Interfaces||1 x USB 2.0 – 4 PIN USB Type B|
|Security Protocols & Features||WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK|
|Software Included||Drivers & Utilities, Canon Easy-WebPrint EX, Canon My Image Garden|
|Voltage Required||AC 120/230 V ( 50/60Hz )|
|Power Consumption Operational||7 Watt|
|Power Consumption Standby||1.6 Watt|
|First Copy Out Time Colour||28 sec|
|Consumables Included||1 x Cartridge ( pigmented black ) ¦ 1 x Cartridge ( colour )|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Sound Emission||44.5 dBA (operating)|
|Min Operating Temperature||15 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||30 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||10 – 90% (non-condensing)|
Canon PIXMA MX495 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MX495 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MX495 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MX495. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MX495 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MX495 as well.
- Still try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MX495 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MX495 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX495 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX495 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MX495 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MX495 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MX495. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX495 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MX495 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX495 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MX495 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MX495 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MX495 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MX495 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MX495 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MX495 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MX495 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX495 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MX495 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MX495 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MX495 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MX495 printer is ready to use.
|MX495 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||1.3||16 MB||Download|
|MX495 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||50 MB||Download|
|MX495 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.02||32 MB||Download|
|MX495 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||184.108.40.206||16 MB||Download|
|MX495 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.85||18 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||5.10||515 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.10||269 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||5.10||395 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.10||236 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.10||213 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||3.10||204 KB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X v10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||1.6.0||879 KB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|MX495 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.0||15 MB||Download|
|MX495 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.0||11 MB||Download|
|MX495 series Getting Started Guide (software installation part)||V1||3.4 MB||Download|
|MX495 series Getting Started Guide (device setup part)||V1||1.6 MB||Download|
|MX495 series Getting Started Guide (device setup part)||V1||1.6 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||3.10||85 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||5.10||72 KB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MX495 Driver and Software Free Download For Windows, Mac Os & Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MX495. Canon Printer Support provides a download link for the driver & software canon series directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or download user guide below to complete the installation process.