Canon PIXMA MX475 Driver & Software Download
People who look for multifunctional printer which can do scan, print, copy, and fax is recommended to buy Canon PIXMA MX475. PIXMA MX475 is one of Canon product which has Wi-Fi that can be used to share the printer with many devices like other computer, Smartphone, Android, and phone. It is surely helpful since you can do easy connection with Wi-Fi.
Like Canon PIXMA MG5440, there are many benefits which you can get when you use Canon PIXMA MX475 for home or office. First; you can use the product for copy, scan, fax, and print photo also document. Second; you can print documents faster with Auto document Feeder feature. Third; you can do wireless connection with other device, so you can print from any area as long as it still within the range, and many other benefits.
Canon PIXMA MX475 also has some great features like FINE cartridge which is easy to use and replace, Canon Print app, AirPrint, Automatic Multipage Copying which allow you to copy multipage document at the same time, and many other interesting features. The printer also has high resolution since the maximum resolution of the printer is 1200 x 2400 color dpi. This printer is also has affordable price that make this printer really recommended to buy.
Canon PIXMA MX475 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux
Canon PIXMA MX475 Specification
|Print Resolution||Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi|
|Print Technology||2 FINE Cartridges (BK, CL)|
Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size
|Mono Document Print Speed||Approx. 9.7 ipm¹|
|Colour Document Print Speed||Approx. 5.5 ipm¹|
|Photo Print Speed||Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 46 seconds¹|
|Borderless Printing||Yes (A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)|
|Two Sided Printing||Manual|
|Scanner Type||Flatbed, ADF and CIS colour scanner|
|Scanner Resolution (Optical)||Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi¹|
|A4 Scan Speed||Approx. 15 seconds¹|
|Maximum Document Size||Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm)|
ADF: A4, LTR, LGL
|Scanning Depth (Input / Output)||Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit|
Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit
|Copy Speed Colour Document||sFCOT: Approx. 24 seconds¹|
sESAT: Approx. 4.7 ipm¹
sESAT ADF: Approx. 4.3 ipm¹
|Multiple Copy||1 to 99 pages|
|Copy functions||Document Copying, Photo Copying, Fit-to-Page Copying, Borderless Copying|
|Copy quality settings||Fast, Standard, High|
|Fax Type||Super G3 / Colour|
|Fax Resolution||Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi|
Colour: 200 x 200 dpi
|Fax Speed||Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps)¹|
Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps)¹
|Fax Memory||Up to 50 pages|
|Standard Ink Cartridges||PG-540 (Black)|
|Optional XL Ink Cartridges||PG-540XL (Black XL)|
CL-541XL (Colour XL)
|BK (Pigment Black)||Standard: 180 document pages or 2,465 photos*|
Optional XL: 600 document pages or 7,560 photos*
|CL (Colour – CMY)||Standard: 180 document pages or 69 photos|
Optional XL: 400 document pages or 150 photos
|Testing standards||ISO/IEC 24711 for A4 colour document pages|
ISO/IEC 29102 for 10x15cm colour borderless photos
Values obtained by continuous printing
* Estimated supplemental yield
|Paper Types||Plain Paper|
Envelopes (DL, COM10)
Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101)
Canon Pro Luster (LU-101)
Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201)
Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201)
Canon Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501)
Canon Matte (MP-101)
Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N)
Canon Photo Stickers (PS-101)
Canon T-Shirt Transfer (TR-301)
|Maximum Paper Input||Max. 100 sheets of plain paper|
Max. 20 sheets of photo paper
|Paper Sizes||A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm|
|Paper Weight||Plain paper: 64 – 105 g/m²|
Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m² (PT-101)
|Wired Connections||Hi-Speed USB|
|Wireless Connections||Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n¹|
Access Point Mode
|Applications Support||PIXMA Printing Solutions app¹|
Google Cloud Print
|Supported Operating Systems||Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista SP1 & SP2 / XP SP3 32-bit|
Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later
|Supported Mobile Systems||iOS (PIXMA Printing Solutions app, AirPrint)|
Android (PIXMA Printing Solutions app)
|Minimum System Requirements||Windows: Internet Explorer 8, internet connection or CD-ROM|
Mac: Safari 5 and internet connection
Display: 1024 x 768 XGA
|Software Included||MP Driver with Scanning Utility|
My Image Garden
Easy-WebPrint EX (plug-in for IE8 or higher)
|Display Type & Size||Full dot LCD display|
|Display languages||English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Russian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Slovene, Turkish, Greek, Slovakian, Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Ukrainian, Romanian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Indonesian|
|Automatic Document Feeder||Up to 30-sheets|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||458 x 385 x 200 mm|
|Power Source||AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||Off: Approx. 0.3 W|
Standby (Wi-Fi connection to PC): Approx. 1.0 W (scanning lamp off)
Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 1.7 W (scanning lamp off)
Time to enter Standby mode: 7 minutes
Copying: Approx. 18 W¹
|Acoustic Noise Levels||Approx. 43.0 dB(A)¹|
|Recommended Operating Environment||Temperature: 15-30°C|
Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation)
|Duty Cycle||up to 3,000 pages / month|
Canon PIXMA MX475 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MX475 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MX475 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MX475. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MX475 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MX475 as well.
- Still try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MX475 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MX475 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX475 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX475 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MX475 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MX475 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MX475. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX475 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MX475 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX475 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MX475 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MX475 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MX475 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MX475 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MX475 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MX475 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MX475 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX475 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MX475 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MX475 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MX475 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MX475 printer is ready to use.
|MX475 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||49 MB||Download|
|MX475 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||24 MB||Download|
|MX475 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||126.96.36.199||16 MB||Download|
|MX475 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)||1.2||9.9 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.1 MB||Download|
|MX475 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||188.8.131.52||16 MB||Download|
|MX475 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||5.75||18 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.30||2.5 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||4.10||7.3 MB||Download|
|MX475 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.30||1.2 MB||Download|
|MX475 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||4.10||1.5 MB||Download|
|MX475 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||4.10||1.4 MB||Download|
|MX475 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.30||1.2 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X v10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||1.6.0||879 KB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|MX475 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.2||12 MB||Download|
|MX475 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.2||8.8 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||2.30||471 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||4.10||78 KB||Download|
|MX475 series Getting Started Guide||V1||2.7 MB||Download|
|MX475 series Getting Started Guide||V1||2.6 MB||Download|
|Setting Up the FAX||V1||2.1 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MX475 Driver and Software Free Download For Windows, Mac Os & Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MX475. Canon Printer Support provides a download link for the driver & software canon series directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or download user guide below to complete the installation process.