Canon PIXMA MP810 Driver Download For Windows, Mac
Canon PIXMA MP810 Driver Download For Windows, Mac | Printing a lot of documents with some photos on it will surely be something annoying to wait. That is because you will need to wait for a long time before the process is finished. Fortunately, you will not find that kind of problem when you are using Canon PIXMA MP810. That is because this printer from Canon gives you the fast printing speed that you need for many different printing preferences, including the color printing needs.
This printer has the considerably fast printing speed since this printer is able to give you the maximum of 30 pages in a minute for the black and white printing. If you are asking for the color printing speed of Canon PIXMA MP810, you will be able to get the maximum of 24 pages in a minute from its output tray. That one is quite fast compared with many other printers out there.
If you are using this printer for printing any document that you want, you can make sure that you will be able to print a lot of pages of documents in a short time. In fact, Canon PIXMA MP810 can give you the maximum of 500 pages of paper within the average of 15 minutes.
Canon PIXMA MP810 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 )
Canon PIXMA MP810 Specification
|Printing Resolution:||Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi|
|Borderless Printing:||A4, 5″ x 7″, 6″ x 4″, Credit Card size (54mm x 86mm)|
|Ink Yield*:||Borderless 6″ x 4″ photo: CLI-8C – approx. 436, CLI-8M – approx. 290, CLI-8Y – approx. 331, CLI-8Bk – approx. 1600|
|Paper Type & Capacity:|
|Paper Size:||A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes(DL, COM10), 4″x6″, 4″x8″, 5″x7″, 8″x10″, Credit Card (54mm x 86mm)|
|Media Weight:||Plain Paper: 64-105g/m², Canon specialty paper (max paper weight): approx 273g/m² (Photo Paper Plus Double Sided)|
|Image Quality:||3 positions: Fast, Standard, High|
|Density Adjustment:||9 positions, Auto Intensity (AE Copy)|
|Copy Speed :||Mono: 31 cpm. Colour: 24 cpm|
|Multiple Copy:||Up to 99 copies|
|Reduction/Enlargement:||25% to 400%|
|Special Copy Functions:||Sticker copy, Image Repeat copy, Borderless copy, Fit-to-page copy, Fade Correction copy, Face Brightener copy, 4-on-1/2-on-1 copy, Two-sided copy (plain paper only), CD/DVD Label copy, Film copy|
|Scanner Type:||Flatbed Colour Scanner by CCD (Charge Coupled Device)|
|Scanner Resolution:||4800 x 4800 dpi (19200 x19200 interpolated)|
|Colour Scanning Depth:||48 bit input and 24 bit output|
|Film Scan:||35mm x 6 frames (negative/positive film), 35mm x 4 frames (mounted slides)|
|Other features:||Scan-to-PDF, Image Corrections|
|Power Source:||AC 110 – 240V, 50 – 60Hz|
|Power Consumption:||Max: 20W (copying), Standby: 2W|
Canon PIXMA MP810 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MP810 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MP810 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MP810. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MP810 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MP810 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MP810 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MP810 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP810 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP810 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP810 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MP810 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MP810. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP810 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MP810 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP810 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MP810 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MP810 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MP810 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MP810 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP810 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MP810 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MP810 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP810 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MP810 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP810 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MP810 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MP810 printer is ready to use.
canonprinterseries.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MP810 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|PIXMA MP810 MP Drivers For Windows 7 (64-bit) - Windows Vista (64-bit) - Windows XP (64-bit)||1.11||23 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP810 MP Drivers For Windows 2000 (32-bit) - Windows 7 (32-bit) - Windows Vista (32-bit)- Windows XP (32-bit)||1.01||23 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module For (Windows 7 (32-bit)-(Windows 7 (64-bit)||2||30 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me/98)||3.03||9.5 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP810 Easy-LayoutPrint (Windows 2000/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64)||1.03||36 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP810 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)||10.51.2.0||9.5 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for OSX (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)||5.83||5.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP810 Scanner Driver (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||12.13.3||6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP810 MP Navigator (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||3.0.4||14 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP810 - Quick Start Guide||CA.1.00||1.6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP810 On-screen Manual (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||2.00a||30 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MP810 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MP810. since you can download them on our site that provides a download link for the driver & software directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.