Canon PIXMA MP800 Driver & Software Download For Windows, Mac
Canon PIXMA MP800 Driver & Software Download For Windows, Mac | Printing photos can be quite annoying if you are using a printer that does not support the best photo printing features. To prevent that kind of thing, you might want to try Canon PIXMA MP800 for printing your photos. That is because this printer offers you some nice things that will surely help you to print your photo and give you the best result from your photo printing.
For the beginning, you will be glad to know that this printer gives you the large LCD display that will give you the preview of your photo print. This way, you can make sure that you can get the best result before you can finally press the print button on the Canon PIXMA MP800. The next nice thing that you can simply get is the great resolution for your photo print. You will be glad to know that this printer is able to give you the maximum printing resolution of 9600 dpi. That means, you will get the sharp and vivid photo printing result.
Since this printer is manufactured by Canon, you can make sure that the technology that you can find on Canon PIXMA MP800 is the best that can give you the best photo printing result.
Canon PIXMA MP800 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 )
Canon PIXMA MP800 Specification
|Printing resolution||9600 * x 2400 dpi. max.
* Ink droplets can be placed with a pitch of 1/9600 inch at minimum.
|Print width||203.2 mm max. (8.0 inches)
(for Borderless Printing: 215.9 mm / 8.5 inches)
|Resident print control mode||Canon extended mode|
|Receive buffer||42 KB|
|Interface||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed / Direct Print Port
* All operations are not guaranteed for computers standard-equipped with a USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface.
|Acoustic noise level||Approx. 34.7 dB (A) (in the highest print quality mode)|
|Operating environment||Temperature: 5 to 35˚C (41 to 95˚F)|
|Humidity: 10 to 90%RH (no condensation)|
|Storage environment||Temperature: 0 to 40˚C (32 to 104˚F)|
|Humidity: 5 to 95% RH (no condensation)|
|Power supply||AC 110-120 V, 50/60 Hz|
|AC 200-240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||Printing (Copy): Approx. 20 W|
|Standby (minimum): Approx. 2 W|
|OFF: Approx. 0.8 W|
(with the Paper Support and Paper Output Tray retracted)
|470(W) x 490 (D) x 240 (H) mm
18.5 (W) x 19.3 (D) x 9.4 (H) inches
|Weight||12 kg (26.4 lb.)|
|Print Head||Black (PGI-5BK): 512 nozzles|
|Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black (CLI-8BK): 512 x 6 nozzles|
|No. of copies||Maximum 99 copies|
|Intensity adjustment||9 levels|
|Zoom||25% to 400%|
|Camera Direct Print (Canon Bubble Jet Direct)|
|Compatible paper||Card #1 (Photo Paper Pro 4″ x 6″/101.6 x 152.4 mm)
Card #2 (Photo Paper Plus Glossy, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Glossy Photo Paper, or Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” 4″ x 6″ / 101.6 x 152.4 mm)
Card #3 (Photo Paper Plus Glossy 5″ x 7″ / 127.0 x 177.8 mm)
LTR (Photo Paper Pro, Photo Paper Plus Glossy, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, or Glossy Photo Paper Letter size)
A4 (Photo Paper Pro, Photo Paper Plus Glossy, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Glossy Photo Paper, or Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” A4 size)
|Layout print||Standard: Borderless / with border, Index Print: 6-80 images (depending on the size of print media)|
|DPOF functions||Ver. 1.00 compatible (Index print, number of copies, select images, print special characters (date))|
|Camera Direct Print (PictBridge)|
|Page size||Default (Selections based on the machine setting)
10 x 15 cm/4″ x 6″ (Photo Paper Plus Glossy, Photo Paper Pro, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Glossy Photo Paper, Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use”, Photo Stickers*1)
13 x 18 cm/5″ x 7″ (Photo Paper Plus Glossy)*2
A4/8.5″ x 11″ (Photo Paper Plus Glossy A4/Letter, Photo Paper Pro A4/Letter, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss A4/Letter, Glossy Photo Paper A4/Letter, Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” A4, Plain Paper A4/Letter)
5.4 x 8.6 cm/Credit Card (Glossy Photo Paper Card Size)*1 Canon-brand sticker. Printing on this paper is available only when the Layout function on your camera has a 16-up option.
*2 If using a Canon PictBridge-compatible camera, you can select it.
|Media type||Default (Selections based on the machine setting), Photo (Photo Paper Plus Glossy, Glossy Photo Paper), Fast Photo (Photo Paper Pro), Plain Paper (Only A4/Letter)|
|Layout||Default (Selections based on the machine setting), Borderless, Bordered, N-up (2, 4, 9, 16*1), 35-up*2
*1 Layout compatible with Canon-brand sticker above.
|Trimming||Default (Off: No trimming), On (follow camera’s setting), Off|
|Image optimize||Default (Selections based on the machine setting), On, Off, “VIVID”*, “NR” (Noise Reduction)*, “VIVID+NR”*, “Face”*
* If using a Canon PictBridge-compatible camera, you can select it.
|Print date & file no.||Default (Off: No printing), Date, File No., Both, Off|
|Compatibility||TWAIN / WIA (Windows XP)|
|Maximum document size||A4/Letter, 8.5″ x 11.7″ / 216 x 297 mm|
|Scanning resolution||Optical resolution 2400 dpi x 4800 dpi|
|Interpolated resolution 19200 dpi x 19200 dpi|
|Scanning image processing||Halftones: 256 levels of gray|
|Color: 16,777,216 colors|
Canon PIXMA MP800 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MP800 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MP800 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MP800. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MP800 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MP800 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MP800 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MP800 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP800 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP800 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP800 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MP800 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MP800. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP800 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MP800 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP800 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MP800 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MP800 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MP800 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MP800 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP800 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MP800 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MP800 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP800 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MP800 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP800 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MP800 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MP800 printer is ready to use.
canonprinterseries.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MP800 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|PIXMA MP800 MP Drivers For Windows 7 (64-bit) - Windows Vista (64-bit) - Windows XP (64-bit)||1.11||14 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP800 MP Drivers For Windows 2000 (32-bit) - Windows 7 (32-bit) - Windows Vista (32-bit)- Windows XP (32-bit)||1.01||14 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.10||4.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP800 Easy-LayoutPrint (Windows 2000/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64)||1.03||36 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP800 MP Navigator For (Windows 2000/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64/Windows Me)||2.02||9.4 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP800 MP Navigator For (Windows 2000/Windows XP/Windows Me)||2.00||8.3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP800 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)||10.51.2.0||10 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP800 Printer Driver for (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)||4.83||6.9 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP800 Scanner Driver (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||12.13.3||14 MB||Download|
|ScanGear CS for OS X (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||12.13.1||14 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||2.0.7||13 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP800 Printer User Guide for Windows users||1.0||7.9 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP800 On-screen Manual (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||1.10a||22 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MP800 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MP800. since you can download them on our site “Update Canon Printer Drivers“ that provides a download link for the driver & software directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.