Canon PIXMA MP780 Driver & Software Download For Windows, Mac
Canon PIXMA MP780 Driver & Software Download For Windows, Mac | There are not many printers that can give you the feature of printing to a film directly. Fortunately, Canon PIXMA MP780 is one of those few printers out there that can give you the direct print to the film that you want. That is because this printer is already using the transparency adapter that can surely give you that kind of feature. That means, you will be able to print anything to the film that you want.
Since this printer is considered as the full package printer that can also scan and copy things that you want, you can also make sure that this printer is also able to scan directly from any film that you want. In short, Canon PIXMA MP780 is able to scan from a film and print to a film directly without having you to add some other attachment to the printer.
For your information, this kind of technology is not a mere technology that you can get from a printer so that you should not expect to get this printer for a cheap price. However, you can make sure that Canon PIXMA MP780 is still tagged at the considerably affordable price of 300 dollars average.
Canon PIXMA MP780 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.6 )
Canon PIXMA MP780 Specification
|What’s In The Box:||PIXMA MP780 Photo All-in-One, PIXMA MP780 print head, BCI-3eBk black, BCI-6Bk black, BCI-6C cyan, BCI-6M magenta, BCI-6Y yellow, power cord, documentation kit, setup CD-ROM|
|Office Machine Type||Fax, Copier, Printer, Scanner|
|Print Speed||25 ppm|
|Color Print Speed||17 ppm|
|Color Resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Max Media Size||US Legal (8.5 in x 14 in)|
|Standard Input Sheet Capacity||300 sheets|
|Optical Scan Resolution||2400 x 4800 dpi|
|Interpolated Resolution||9600 x 9600 dpi|
|Transmission Speed||33.6 Kbps|
|Fax Page Memory Capacity||250 pages|
|Reception Memory Capacity||50 pages|
|Fax Resolutions||203 x 98 dpi, 203 x 196 dpi, 200 x 200 dpi|
|Fax Features||Activity report, Transmit verification report, Automatic redialing, Answering machine interface|
|Included Software||Drivers & utilities, Canon Easy-WebPrint, Presto! PageManager, ScanSoft OmniPage SE, Canon Easy-PhotoPrint|
|General Product Info|
|Manufacturer Part No.||9791A002|
|Dimension||12.4 in x 19.1 in x 18.6 in (HxWxD)|
Canon PIXMA MP780 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MP780 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MP780 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MP780. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MP780 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MP780 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MP780 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MP780 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP780 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP780 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP780 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MP780 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MP780. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP780 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MP780 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP780 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MP780 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MP780 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MP780 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MP780 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP780 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MP780 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MP780 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP780 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MP780 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP780 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MP780 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MP780 printer is ready to use.
canonprinterseries.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MP780 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|PIXMA MP780 MP Drivers For Windows 7 (32-bit) - Windows Vista (32-bit)||6.2||12 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP780 MP Drivers For Windows XP (64-bit)||6.00b||17 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP780 MP Drivers For Windows 2000 (32-bit) - Windows XP (32-bit)||V6.0a||21 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.10||4.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP780 MP Navigator For (Windows 2000/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/Windows Me)||1.06||9 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP780 Easy-LayoutPrint (Windows 2000/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64)||1.03||36 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP780 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.51.2.0||10 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)||4.83||6.6 MB||Download|
|ScanGear CS for (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/Mac OS X 10.5/Mac OS X 10.6)||12.13.1||13 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP780 MP Navigator for (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||2.0.8||13 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP780 - User Manual||CA.1.00||6.8 MB||Download|
|MP750/MP780 User Manual & Software Guides||3.0||38 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MP780 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MP780. since you can download them on our site “Update Canon Printer Drivers“ that provides a download link for the driver & software directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.