Canon PIXMA MP620 Diver & Software Installation For Windows, Mac
Canon PIXMA MP620 can be a great choice of printer. This printer comes and brings many interesting features to make the work much easier. When you have to deal with documents even photo printing, this printer can provide you with the help what you need. There are many features to help you. Of course, this is not only a simple printer. Related to its function, this printer can also work as document copier. Then, you are able to scan documents with this printer. They are good and complete functions.
As with the Canon PIXMA MP460, this printer is equipped with good technology from Canon. It is the FINE technology. This technology allows the printer to give the best quality of printing for you. You do not need to worry about the printing results since this will never make you disappointed. In this case, Canon PIXMA MP620 has very small ink droplets. The 1 pl ink droplets optimize the quality of printing results. In dealing with details and accuracy, the very small ink droplets will provide best results.
Then, Canon PIXMA MP620 can also be operated wirelessly. It means that you do not need to get closer to this printer and plug the cable every time you want to print. You can easily print through a wireless connection. Then, about printing speed, this can print 26 papers of monochrome documents in a minute. For colorful documents, this printer can print up to 17 paper per minutes.
Canon PIXMA MP620 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux
Canon PIXMA MP620 Specification
|Printing Technology||Color Bubble Jet using FINE printhead technology|
|Maximum Resolution||Black: 600 x 600dpi|
Color: 2400 x 9600dpi
|Minimum Ink Droplet Size||1 picoliter|
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||5 Individual Ink Tanks|
|Print Speed||Black text: 26ppm|
Color text: 17ppm
4×6″ Color Photo: 41 seconds
|Input Buffer||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Printer Duty Cycle||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Print Archival Life||Up to 100 Years|
|Optical Resolution||4800 x 9600dpi|
|Interpolated Resolution||19200 x 19200dpi|
|Color Depth||48-bit internal/24-bit external|
|Dynamic Range||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Light Source||RGB LEDs|
|Reflective Scan Area||8.5 x 11.7″|
|Transparency Scan Area||No|
|Modem Speed||Not Applicable|
|Transmission Speed||Not Applicable|
|Transmission/Reception Memory||Not Applicable|
|Fax Resolution||Not Applicable|
|Dialing Options||Not Applicable|
|Receiver Options||Not Applicable|
|Copy Speed||Black: 24cpm|
|Copy Resolution||Black: 600 x 600dpi|
Color: 1200 x 1200dpi
|Reduction/Enlargement||25 – 400%|
|Copy Features||4-in-1 / 2-in-1, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity Copy), Borderless, Face Brightener/ Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Image Repeat, Intensity, Manual Color Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy (1-99 pages), Preset Copy Ratios, Photo Reprint, Trimming Copy, Zoom|
|Maximum Paper Width||8.5″|
|Maximum Printable Area||8.5 x 22″|
|Paper Sizes||Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39″), 4 x 6″, 4 x 8″, 5 x 7″, US #10 Envelopes, Photo Stickers|
|Borderless Photo Sizes||4 x 6″, 4 x 8″, 5 x 7″, Letter (8.5 x 11″)|
|Paper Types||Plain paper, High Resolution Paper, Matte Photo Paper, Photo Paper Plus Glossy, Photo Paper Plus Glossy For Borderless Printing, Photo Paper Pro, Photo Paper Pro For Borderless Printing, Transparencies, Photo Stickers|
|Maximum Paper Thickness||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Paper Capacity||150 Sheets (plain paper)|
|Special Media Support||No|
|Computer Interface||USB 2.0 (Hi-Speed)|
|Compatible Memory Cards||CompactFlash (Type I & II)/Microdrive|
Memory Stick/Memory Stick PRO Memory Stick Duo//Memory Stick PRO Duo
Secure Digital (SD/SDHC) Card/MultiMediaCard (MMC)
xD-Picture Card (Standard/Type M/Type H)
|Direct Print Capable||Yes (PictBridge)|
|Network Capable||Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11b/g)|
Bluetooth v2.0 (Optional)
|System & Software Requirements||Windows System|
• Pentium 300MHz Processor
• Windows 2000, XP, Vista
• 128MB RAM
• 300MB hard-disk space
• Available USB Port
• CD-ROM Drive
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0
• PowerPC, G3, G4, G5
• Mac OS X (10.3.9 to 10.5.x)
• 256MB available RAM
• 130MB hard-disk space
• Available USB Port
• CD-ROM Drive
|Status Display||Color LCD & Indicator LEDs|
|Image Preview Display||2.5″ Wide-View TFT Color LCD|
|Front Panel Controls||Power, Feed, Menu, Settings, Back, Search, Trimming, Photo Index, Copy, Scan, Photo/Film, Memory Card Select, OK, Scroll wheel, 4-Way Controller, Black Copy, Color Copy, Stop/Reset|
|Power Requirements||120VAC, 50-60Hz|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||14.5 x 6.9 x 17.7″ (368.3 x 175.26 x 449.58mm)|
|Weight||18.7 lbs (8.48kg)|
Canon PIXMA MP620 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MP620 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MP620 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MP620. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MP620 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MP620 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MP620 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MP620 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP620 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP620 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP620 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MP620 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MP620. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP620 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MP620 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP620 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MP620 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MP620 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MP620 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MP620 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP620 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MP620 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MP620 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP620 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MP620 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP620 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MP620 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MP620 printer is ready to use.
canonprinterseries.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MP620 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|PIXMA MP620 MP Drivers (/7 x32/Vista32/XP32/Windows 2000 32-bit)||1.11||22 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7/7 x64)||2||30 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me/98)||3.03||9.5 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP620 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)||10.51.2.0||9.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP620 Scanner Driver (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||12.13.3||5.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||3.0.4||14 MB||Download|
|User Guide||1.0||157 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MP620 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows & Mac Os
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MP620. since you can download them on our site “Update Canon Printer Drivers“ that provides a download link for the driver & software directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.