Canon PIXMA MP560 Diver & Software Download
Speaking about brilliant products, Canon PIXMA MP560 might be one of them. The printer is blessed with many good features, including the wireless support. It makes the printer can easily share the data from the printer and it just makes everything more efficient. Also, for the key performance, the printer is not only for the people who like working at home, but also for people who like to deal with photos. You can get the good quality of photos by printing it through the printer.
The printer is quite easy to be set up. You see, some people have problems in setting the printer with a wireless product. However, Canon PIXMA MP560 gives you an easy way to install it. You will not get any problem while installing the printer and testing it in no seconds. It is a bit disappointing for Linux users, because the printer is just provided the drivers for Windows and OS X. So, yeah, it is only for Windows and OS X users.
As with the Canon PIXMA MP160, for printing, copying, and scanning speed, Canon PIXMA MP560 gives you good performances as it delivers you average speed. You will not wait for a long time to get your printed papers. The sound of the printer does not make you annoyed since the printer just ‘hums’ without causing any loud sound.
Canon PIXMA MP560 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux
Canon PIXMA MP560 Specification
|Speed Colour||Up to 6.0ipm Colour Print|
|Speed Monochrome||Up to 9.2ipm Mono Print|
|Product Group Output||A4|
|Double Sided Printing||Automatic Double Sided Printing|
|Printer Resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi Print|
|Double Sided Printing (Duplex) Unit||Yes , Automatic|
|Print Method||InkJet 5-ink with 1 pl Micro-Nozzles, FINE print head and ContrastPLUS|
|Scanner Optical Resolution||2400 x 4800 dpi Scan|
|Scanner Resolution Enhanced||19,200 x 19,200dpi Scan|
|Scan Facility Present||Yes|
|Scanner Bit Depth||48-bit/24-bit|
|Scanner Features||Push-scan, Auto Scan Mode, Scan to USB stick, Scan to memory card, Multi-Scan, PDF file creation/editing/password security, Descreen, Unsharp mask, Stitch Assist, Correct document orientation, Prevent show through,Correct Slanted documents, Photograph cor|
|Scanner Type||Flatbed CIS Colour Scanner|
|Copier Reduce/Enlarge||25 to 400% Copy|
|Copier Functions||Auto Intensity (AE copy), Manual Intensity Adjustment, Image Repeat copy, Fit-to-page copy, Borderless copy, Sticker copy, 2-on-1 copy, 4-on-1copy, Frame Erase copy, Shadow erase, Trimming/Masking copy, Photo reprint, Face brightener, Fade restoration, Ma|
|Copy Facility Present||Yes|
|Copy Speed Colour (FCOT)||26seconds|
|Interface Type(s)||USB & Wireless|
|LCD Screen||5cm LCD Display|
|Wireless System||Included Wireless|
|Direct Printing Port||1 x PictBridge|
|Preview Monitor Size (Diagonal)||2.0ins|
|Preview Monitor Type||Colour LCD|
|RF Network Standard||IEEE 802.11b/g|
|RJ-45 Ports||1 x RJ-45|
|USB Ports||1 x USB 2.0|
|Operating Systems Supported||Windows, Mac Compatible|
|System Requirements||Windows Vista, Vista SP1 (1GHz processor, 512MB RAM) / Windows XP SP2, SP3 and Windows 2000 Professional SP4 (300MHz processor, 128MB RAM) Internet Explorer 6- / CD-ROM drive / Hard disk space 750MB* / Display XGA 1024×768 * for bundled software installat|
|Paper Handling Input 1||500 Sheet Input Tray|
|Paper Handling Input 2||150 Sheet Multi-Purpose Input Tray|
|Maximum Copies||1 to 99|
|Maximum Paper Size||A4|
|Media Supported||Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Pro II (PR-201), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper Everyday Use (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper|
|MultiMedia Card||Supported: MMC (Ver4.1), MMC Plus (Ver4.1), RS-MMC|
|Paper Size||Rear Tray: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 10 x 15cm, 13 x 18cm, 20 x 25cm Cassette: A4, B5, A5, Letter|
|Paper Weight||64 to 105g/Sq m|
|Scanner Document Size||A4/Letter|
|Secure Digital||SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, Mini SD Card micro SD, Mini SDHC Card, Micro SDHC|
|Sony Memory Stick||Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick Micro|
|xD-Picture Card||Supported: xD Picture Card, xD Picture card Type M, xD Picture card Type H|
|Barcodes & Labels|
|Mono or Colour Printer||Colour|
|Multifunction Summary||Print / Copy / Scan|
|Dimensions||45.3cm (W) x 36.8cm (D) x 16cm (H) – Weight 8.1kg|
|Environmental||Operating Temperature 5 to 35C – Humidity 10 to 90%|
|Power Consumption||14W (Max) / 1.9W (Standby) / 0.5W (Saving)|
|Product Summary||Canon Pixma MP560 A4 Colour Inkjet Printer|
|Product Type||Inkjet Printer|
|Voltage/ Power/ Frequency||100 to 240VAC / 50 to 60Hz|
|Colour Cartridge Life||535 Pages|
|Mono Cartridge Life||3425 Pages|
|Number of Print Cartridges||5|
|Photo Editing Features||Multi-select print (select multiple images and number of prints for each image), Photo index print, Print all photos, DPOF print, Layout print, Sticker print, Print shooting information, Photo index sheet, Calendar print, ID photo print, Search by date, S|
Canon PIXMA MP560 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MP560 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MP560 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MP560. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MP560 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MP560 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MP560 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MP560 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP560 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP560 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP560 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MP560 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MP560. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP560 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MP560 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP560 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MP560 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MP560 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MP560 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MP560 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP560 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MP560 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MP560 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP560 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MP560 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP560 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MP560 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MP560 printer is ready to use.
canonprinterseries.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MP560 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|PIXMA MP560 series MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.06||26 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP560 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)||1.06||16 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP560 series MP Driver (Windows 2000)||1.05||25 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP x64)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||3.06||48 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||3.05||46 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP560 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.2||39 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP560 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||188.8.131.52||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP560 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||184.108.40.206||18 MB||Download|
|MP Drivers for Network (OS X 10.6)||1.00||34 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP560 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)||15.5.2a||13 MB||Download|
|Canon ScanGear for OSX (OS X 10.3/10.4/Mac OS X 10.5)||15.4.1a||14 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 3.0 Opener (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||1.0.0a||2.1 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.0.6||29 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||1.4.1||711 KB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1a||2.2 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||3.0.5||29 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 3.0 Opener (OS X 10.6)||1.0.0||222 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Power PC (OS X 10.4/10.5)||3.2.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|Linux Source file for ScanGear For (Linux (32-bit)||1.4||2.1 MB||Download|
|ScanGear For (Linux (32-bit)||1.4||2.1 MB||Download|
|RPM Linux Print Drivers For (Linux (32-bit)||3.22.3 MB||2.3 MB||Download|
|Debian Linux Print Drivers For (Linux (32-bit)||3.2||2.3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP560 series User Manual (Windows)||1.00||15 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP560 series User Manual (Mac)||1.10||33 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for Canon IJ Network Tool (Windows)||1.00||803 KB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MP560 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MP560. since you can download them on our site “Update Canon Printer Drivers“ that provides a download link for the driver & software directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.