Canon PIXMA MP530 Driver & Software For Windows, Mac
Thinking of having a printer, Canon PIXMA MP530 can replace your old printer and bring you the best service. The printer has the updated technology for printing, copying, scanning, and faxing. Truly, this is the solution for people who have many paper works. You do not have to move from one device to another. Just push one button in the printer and let it does all the works.
Like Canon PIXMA MP499, the Canon PIXMA MP530 has two cartridges, the black and the color one. It means that you can print all the types of paper works by using the printer. Office works, invitation, or photos; this printer can print it all. The price of the printer is also pretty good, that you do not have to spend all the money to bring the printer into your house.
Well, there is a bit disappointment that Canon PIXMA MP530 do not have the slot for the media card and an LCD for preview. But, you do not have to worry much about it because the printer has featured a PictBridge port. This port helps you to print all the photos directly from the camera. So, photo enthusiasts can also use the printer for feeding the hobby.
Canon PIXMA MP530 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Windows 98 / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Canon PIXMA MP530 Specification
|Width||18.4 inch (468 mm)|
|Height||10.3 inch (263 mm)|
|Depth||18.3 inch (467 mm)|
|Weight||26.5 lbs (12.8 kg)|
|Printer Type||Thermal Ink-jet|
|Output Type||Color Printer|
|Print Speed||29 ppm (black A4), 19 ppm (color A4)|
|Output Feed Capacity||150 pages (standart)|
|Print Resolution||9600×2400 dpi|
|Input Feed Capacity||180 pages (standart)|
|Media Types||Plain Paper, Cards, Transparencies, Stickers, Photo Paper, Glossy Photo Paper, Envelopes, Matte Photo Paper, CD/DVD Disks.|
|Paper Weight Support||64-273 g/m2|
|Min Ink Droplet Volume||2 picolitres|
|Time of Printing Photo (Color, 4 x6 /10x15cm)||51 s|
|Duplex Auto Printing||Yes|
|Direct Print (PictBridge)||Yes|
|Scanner Size||216×297 mm|
|Optical Resolution||1200×2400 dpi|
|Enhanced Resolution||19200×19200 dpi|
|Zoom Range||25-400 %|
|Zoom Step||1 x|
|Support Standarts||TWAIN, WIA|
|Copier Resolution (Black)||1200×2400 dpi|
|Copier Resolution (Color)||1200×2400 dpi|
|Copying Speed||28 ppm (Black A4), 19 ppm (Color A4)|
|Maximum Number Of Copies||99|
|Fax Memory||150 pages|
|Fax Speed||33.6 kbit/s|
|OS Support||Windows, Mac OS|
|Minimum System Requirements||Intel Pentium II|
|Noise Level||43 dB|
Canon PIXMA MP530 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MP530 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MP530 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MP530. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MP530 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MP530 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MP530 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MP530 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP530 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP530 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP530 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MP530 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MP530. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP530 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MP530 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP530 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MP530 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MP530 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MP530 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MP530 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP530 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MP530 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MP530 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP530 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MP530 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP530 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MP530 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MP530 printer is ready to use.
canonprinterseries.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MP530 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|PIXMA MP530 MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)||1.11||15 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP530 MP Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64/XP x64)||1.11||15 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MP530 MP Drivers (Windows 7 x64/Vista x64/XP x64)||1.01||15 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7/7 x64)||2||30 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me/98)||2.22||9.3 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP530 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||10.67.2.0||11 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP530 Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||12.13.3a||6.4 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator (OS X 10.8)||2.2.5||12 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||2.2.4||12 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP530 User Manual (Windows)||-||8.6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP530 User Manual (Mac)||2.00a||26 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MP530 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MP530. since you can download them on our site “Update Canon Printer Drivers“ that provides a download link for the driver & software directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.