Canon PIXMA MP480 Driver & Software Download
Canon PIXMA MP480 Driver & Software Download | In the old times, people are printing from their laptop or computer. Fortunately, as the time goes, printing can be done not only using laptop and laptop but also some other devices and medias. One of the best printers that can surely do that is Canon PIXMA MP480. Yes, this printer is considered as one of the best printers that can give you a lot of excellent media options to print anything that you want using this printer.
For your information, there are a lot of media options that you can quickly pick if you want to print a photo or document using this printer. For example, you can easily use SD card and memory card if you want to print using Canon PIXMA MP480. That is because there are some slots where you can easily plug in all of those different media devices. That way, you will not need to turn on your laptop or computer if you want to print using this printer.
Like Canon PIXMA MP180, if you ever in a situation where you need to print something fast, then Canon PIXMA MP480 is the best printer option that you can get. That is because you can just print anything within a short time using this printer.
Canon PIXMA MP480 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Canon PIXMA MP480 Specification
|Printing Technology||Canon Bubblejet with Full-Photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE)|
|Maximum Resolution||4800 x 1200dpi|
|Minimum Ink Droplet Size||2 picoliter|
|Ink Type||ChromaLife100 ink|
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||1 x Black Cartridge PG-210 1 x Tri-Color Cartridge CL-211|
|Print Speed||Black Text: Up to 20ppm|
Color Text: Up to 16ppm
4 x 6″ Color Photo: 45 seconds
|Input Buffer||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Printer Duty Cycle||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Print Archival Life||Up to 100 Years|
|Image Sensor||Tri-color Linear Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Optical Resolution||1200 x 2400dpi|
|Interpolated Resolution||19,200 x 19,200dpi|
|Color Depth||48-bit internal / 24-bit external|
|Dynamic Range||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Light Source||RGB LEDs|
|Reflective Scan Area||8.5 x 11.7″|
|Transparency Scan Area||No|
|Modem Speed||Not Applicable|
|Transmission Speed||Not Applicable|
|Transmission/Reception Memory||Not Applicable|
|Fax Resolution||Not Applicable|
|Dialing Options||Not Applicable|
|Receiver Options||Not Applicable|
|Copy Speed||Black: 20cpm|
|Copy Resolution||600 x 600dpi|
|Reduction/Enlargement||25 – 400%, Fit-to-page|
|Copy Features||AE Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Multiple Copy (1-99 pages)|
|Maximum Paper Width||8.5″|
|Maximum Printable Area||8.5 x 14″ with border|
(8.5 x 11″ borderless)
|Paper Sizes||Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39″), 4 x 6″, 4 x 8″, 5 x 7″, 8 x 10″, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Borderless Photo Sizes||4 x 6″, 4 x 8″, 5 x 7″, 8 x 10″, Letter (8.5 x 11″)|
|Paper Types||Plain paper, High-Resolution Paper, Matte Photo Paper, Photo Paper Plus Glossy, Photo Paper Pro, Transparencies|
|Maximum Paper Thickness||105 gsm|
|Paper Capacity||100 Sheets|
|Special Media Support||No|
|Computer Interface||USB 2.0 High Speed|
|Compatible Memory Cards||CompactFlash (Type I & II), Microdrive|
Secure Digital (SD/SDHC), MultiMediaCard (MMC)
Memory Stick PRO, Memory Stick PRO Duo
xD-Picture Card (Standard, Type H, Type M)
|Direct Print Capable||Yes (PictBridge)|
|System & Software Requirements||Windows System|
• 300MHz Pentium II Processor
• Windows 2000, XP, Vista
• 128MB RAM
• 800MB Hard Disk Space
• USB Port
• CD-ROM Drive
• XGA Video Display (1024×768)
• Microsoft Internet Explorer
• PowerPC or Intel Processor
• Macintosh OS X (10.3.9 or later)
• 128MB RAM
• 700MB Hard Disk Space
• USB Port
• CD-ROM Drive
• Video Display
• Apple Safari
|Status Display||Indicator LEDs and Color LCD Display|
|Image Preview Display||1.8″ Color LCD Display|
|Front Panel Controls||Power, Color Copy, Black Copy, Fit-to-Page, Paper, Stop/Reset, 4-way controller, OK|
|Power Requirements||100-240VAC; 50-60Hz|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||17.5 x 13.1 x 9.0″ (44.5 x 33.3 x 22.9cm)|
|Weight||12.5 lbs (5.7kg)|
Canon PIXMA MP480 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MP480 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MP480 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MP480. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MP480 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MP480 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MP480 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MP480 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP480 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP480 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP480 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MP480 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MP480. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP480 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MP480 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP480 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MP480 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MP480 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MP480 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MP480 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP480 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MP480 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MP480 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP480 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MP480 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP480 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MP480 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MP480 printer is ready to use.
canonprinterseries.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MP480 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|PIXMA MP480 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)||1.02||24 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP480 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||1.02||25 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP480 MP Drivers for Windows XP 64bit||1.02||13 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7/7 x64)||2||30 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||2.05||46 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||2.04||44 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP480 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||188.8.131.52||17 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP480 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||184.108.40.206||16 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP480 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||14.11.4a||11 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.0.7||30 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||1.4.1||711 KB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1a||2.2 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 2.0 Opener (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.0.0a||2.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||2.0.6||30 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 2.0 Opener (OS X 10.6)||1.0.0||224 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP480 series User Manual (Windows)||1.00||13 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP480 series User Manual (Mac)||1.10a||45 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MP480 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MP480. Canon Download Center provides a download link for the driver & software canon series directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.