Canon PIXMA MP476 Driver & Software Download
Canon PIXMA MP476 Driver & Software Download | Printers for everyday people should be something easy to operate. That is because not all of the people can use the compact printer on their daily basis. Fortunately, Canon PIXMA MP476 is not that kind of compact printer that will give you a hard time to print using this printer. That is because this printer has the large display screen to help you with all of the processes plus some individual buttons for many different tasks that you want.
Like Canon PIXMA MP170, you will not need to worry if you want to do some specific printing preferences since Canon PIXMA MP476 will help you by displaying much information that you might need to be related with your printing preference. As an addition to that, some other features such as copying and scanning also has its individual buttons that can surely help you if you want to scan or copy a document.
In term of price, you will be glad to know that this printer is something that will let you breathe nicely. That is because this printer is tagged around 100 dollars only. That means, Canon PIXMA MP476 is one affordable printer that you can buy even for your personal use at home.
Canon PIXMA MP476 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Canon PIXMA MP476 Specification
|Printing resolution (dpi)||4800 (horizontal) x 1200 (vertical)|
|Ink droplets can be placed with a pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.|
|Interface||USB 2.0 High Speed|
|Bluetooth 1.2 (Option)|
|*1 A computer that complies with USB 2.0 Hi-Speed standard is required. Since the USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface is fully upwardly compatible with USB Full-Speed (USB 1.1), it can be used at USB Full-Speed (USB 1.1).|
|*2 JPEG only|
|*3 Bluetooth connection is for printing only.|
|Print width||8 inches / 203.2 mm max.|
|(for Borderless Printing: 8.5 inches / 216 mm)|
|Acoustic noise level||Approx. 42.5 dB (A)|
|* When printing in the highest print quality mode on Photo Paper Pro.|
|Operating environment||Temperature: 5 to 35°C (41 to 95°F)|
|Humidity: 10 to 90%RH (no condensation)|
|Storage environment||Temperature: 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F)|
|Humidity: 5 to 95% RH (no condensation)|
|Power supply||AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||Printing (Copy): Approx. 14 W|
|Standby (minimum): Approx. 2.1 W|
|OFF: Approx. 0.2 W|
|External dimensions||Approx. 17.7 (W) x 13.9 (D) x 6.7 (H) inches /|
|Approx. 451 (W) x 353 (D) x 169 (H) mm|
|* With the Paper Support and Paper Output Tray retracted.|
|Weight||Approx. 6.1 kg (Approx. 13.3 lb.)|
|* With the FINE Cartridges installed.|
|Canon FINE Cartridges||Nozzles:|
|Black: 320 nozzles|
|Cyan/Magenta/Yellow: 384 x 3 nozzles|
|Multiple copy||1 – 99 pages|
|Intensity adjustment||9 positions, Auto intensity (AE copy)|
|Zoom||25% – 400% (1% unit)|
|Scanner driver||TWAIN / WIA (Windows Vista and Windows XP only)|
|Maximum scanning size||A4/Letter, 8.5″ x 11.7″ / 216 x 297 mm|
|Scanning resolution||Optical resolution (horizontal x vertical) max: 2400 dpi x 4800 dpi|
|Interpolated resolution max: 19200 dpi x 19200 dpi|
|48bit/24bit (RGB each 16bit/8bit)|
|Camera Direct Print (PictBridge)|
|Paper size||4″ x 6″ / 101.6 x 152.4 mm, 5″ x 7″ / 127.0 x 177.8 mm*, Credit card, 8″ x 10″ / 203.2 x 254.0 mm, A4, Letter, Wide*|
|* Can be selected only on certain Canon-brand PictBridge compliant devices.|
|Paper type||Default (Selections based on the machine setting), Photo (Photo Paper Plus Glossy, Glossy Photo Paper, Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use”, Photo Paper Glossy, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Photo Stickers), Fast Photo (Photo Paper Pro), Plain Paper (A4/Letter only)|
|Layout||Default (Selections based on the machine setting), Borderless, Bordered, N-up (2, 4, 9, 16)*1, 35-up*2|
|*1 Layout compatible with Canon-brand sticker above. Refer to “Compatible Media Types” in the User’s Guide on-screen manual.|
|*2 Selected photos are printed in 35 mm film style layout (contact printing layout). This print setting is only available with certain Canon PictBridge compliant devices.|
|You can print shooting Info (Exif Data) on photos in list format, or in the margins of specified photos. Select Layout, then select the item displayed with the [i] icon. (Note that this print setting cannot be used for some models.)|
|Image optimize||Default (Selections based on the machine setting), On, Off, “VIVID”*, “NR” (Noise Reduction)*, “Face”*, “Red eye”*|
|* If using a Canon PictBridge compliant camera, you can select it.|
|Print data & file no.||Default (Off: No printing), Date, File No., Both, Off|
|Trimming||Default (Off: No trimming), On (follow camera’s setting), Off|
Canon PIXMA MP476 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MP476 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MP476 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MP476. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MP476 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MP476 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MP476 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MP476 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP476 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP476 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP476 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MP476 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MP476. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP476 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MP476 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP476 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MP476 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MP476 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MP476 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MP476 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP476 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MP476 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MP476 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP476 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MP476 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP476 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MP476 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MP476 printer is ready to use.
canonprinterseries.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MP476 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|PIXMA MP476 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||1.01||24 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP476 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)||1.01||24 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7/7 x64)||2||30 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.08||45 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||1.07||42 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)||3.1.0||8.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP476 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.84.2.0||15 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP476 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)||10.84.2.0||14 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP476 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)||13.9.2a||6.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 1.0 Opener (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)||1.0.0a||2.1 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)||1.0.8||18 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||1.0.7||18 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 1.0 Opener (OS X 10.6)||1.0.0||225 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP476 series User Manual (Mac)||1.20a||44 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MP476 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MP476. Canon Download Center provides a download link for the driver & software canon series directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.