Canon PIXMA MP460 Driver & Software Download
Canon PIXMA MP460 Driver & Software Download | Inkjet printer is not the kind of printer that many people love to use nowadays. That is because the printing needs and preferences of many individuals are getting better and better. Fortunately, you can still find Canon PIXMA MP460 that can give you the nice looking printing needs and preferences that you need, even for nowadays demands that are increasing all of the time.
Like Canon PIXMA MP270, this printer is considered as one excellent inkjet printers nowadays. However, even though this printer is still using the old inkjet printer, you can make sure that Canon PIXMA MP460 will give you the nice looking printing results that you need based on the difference printing needs and preferences that you want. As an addition to that, this printer also offers you scanning and copying features too so that you will not need to worry about some other functions.
Since this printer is considered as the leading development of the previous MP450, you can make sure that the printing quality of this printer is something nice. Though Canon PIXMA MP460 is not recommended for the professional use, this printer is still very ideal for personal use at home. You will never need to worry about its printing results.
Canon PIXMA MP460 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Canon PIXMA MP460 Specification
|Width||17.4 inch (443 mm)|
|Height||7.3 inch (185 mm)|
|Depth||16.4 inch (417 mm)|
|Weight||15.4 lbs (7.1 kg)|
|Printer Type||Thermal Ink-jet|
|Output Type||Color Printer|
|Print Speed||22 ppm (black A4), 17 ppm (color A4)|
|Output Feed Capacity||50 pages (standart)|
|Print Resolution||4800×1200 dpi|
|Input Feed Capacity||100 pages (standart)|
|Media Types||Plain Paper, Cards, Transparencies, Stickers, Photo Paper, Glossy Photo Paper, Envelopes, Matte Photo Paper.|
|Paper Weight Support||64-273 g/m2|
|Min Ink Droplet Volume||2 picolitres|
|Time of Printing Photo (Color, 4 x6 /10x15cm)||52 s|
|Direct Print (PictBridge)||Yes|
|Scanner Size||216×297 mm|
|Pixel Depth||48 bit|
|Optical Resolution||1200×2400 dpi|
|Enhanced Resolution||19200×19200 dpi|
|Zoom Range||25-400 %|
|Zoom Step||1 x|
|Support Standarts||TWAIN, WIA|
|Copier Resolution (Black)||1200×1200 dpi|
|Copier Resolution (Color)||1200×1200 dpi|
|Copying Speed||22 ppm (Black A4), 17 ppm (Color A4)|
|Maximum Number Of Copies||9|
|Interfaces||IRDA, USB 2.0|
|OS Support||Windows, Mac OS|
|Minimum System Requirements||Intel Pentium II|
|Power Consumption Operational||13 W|
|Power Consumption Standby||2 W|
|Noise Level||45.5 dB|
|Supported Flash Cards||Compact Flash, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Pro Duo, MMC, SD, Smart Media, xD-Picture|
Canon PIXMA MP460 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MP460 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MP460 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MP460. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MP460 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MP460 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MP460 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MP460 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP460 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP460 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP460 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MP460 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MP460. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP460 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MP460 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP460 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MP460 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MP460 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MP460 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MP460 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP460 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MP460 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MP460 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP460 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MP460 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP460 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MP460 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MP460 printer is ready to use.
canonprinterseries.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MP460 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|PIXMA MP460 MP Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||1.11||22 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP460 MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)||1.11||22 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7/7 x64)||2||30 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me/98)||3.03||9.5 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP460 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||10.67.2.0||11 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP460 Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||12.13.3a||5.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator (OS X 10.8)||3.0.5||14 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||3.0.4||14 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP460 User Manual (Windows)||-||8.2 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP460 User Manual (Mac)||2.00a||26 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MP460 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MP460. Canon Download Center provides a download link for the driver & software canon series directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.