Canon PIXMA MP450 Driver & Software Download
Canon Pixma MP450 is the best printer for a modern need. Why? Because it can perform the multi-function works such as printing, scanning, and copying. With this printer, you can produce a photo with high definition color and mono document that has crisp black color. To give you everything the best, the scanning function has a high resolution up to 1200 dpi. This printer also has USB connector that enables you to transfer images and document directly from PC.
It has 1.9 inch LCD color viewer to ease you when you have to navigate and set the manual of this printer. You can also see your images before you print in full HD color. To enjoy this ability, you need to insert your memory card into the card slots. Editing photo with this Canon Pixma MP450 is easy. You can correct red eye, improve the light and sharpness, etc.
Like Canon PIXMA MP210, to simplify your work with producing photo you can use the PictBridge picture that enables you to print a photo directly from your compatible digital camera. Or if you need to print from mobile phone, just activate the Bluetooth. To maximize the photo output, this Canon Pixma MP450 uses the best ink system, which comes from the ChromaLife 100+ technology and FINE ink cartridge that will make your photo lasted for almost 300 years.
Canon PIXMA MP450 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) Linux
Canon PIXMA MP450 Specification
|Width||17.4 inch (443 mm)|
|Height||7.3 inch (185 mm)|
|Depth||16.4 inch (417 mm)|
|Weight||13.2 lbs (6.2 kg)|
|Printer Type||Thermal Ink-jet|
|Output Type||Color Printer|
|Print Speed||22 ppm (black A4), 17 ppm (color A4)|
|Output Feed Capacity||50 pages (standart)|
|Print Resolution||4800×1200 dpi|
|Input Feed Capacity||150 pages (standart)|
|Media Types||Plain Paper, Cards, Transparencies, Stickers, Photo Paper,|
Glossy Photo Paper, Envelopes, Matte Photo Paper.
|Paper Weight Support||64-273 g/m2|
|Ink Cartridges Count||4|
|Min Ink Droplet Volume||2 picolitres|
|Time of Printing Photo (Color, 4 x6 /10x15cm)||55 s|
|Direct Print (PictBridge)||Yes|
|Cartridge Capacity (Black)||300 pages|
|Cartridge Capacity (Color)||275 pages|
|Scanner Size||216×297 mm|
|Pixel Depth||48 bit|
|Optical Resolution||1200×2400 dpi|
|Enhanced Resolution||19200×19200 dpi|
|Zoom Range||25-400 %|
|Zoom Step||1 x|
|Support Standarts||TWAIN, WIA|
|Copier Resolution (Black)||1200×1200 dpi|
|Copying Speed||22 ppm (Black A4), 17 ppm (Color A4)|
|Maximum Number Of Copies||9|
|Interfaces||IRDA, USB 2.0|
|OS Support||Windows, Mac OS|
|Minimum System Requirements||Intel Pentium II|
|Power Consumption Operational||13 W|
|Power Consumption Standby||2 W|
|Supported Flash Cards||Compact Flash, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Pro,|
Memory Stick Pro Duo, MMC, SD, Smart Media, xD-Picture
Canon PIXMA MP450 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MP450 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MP450 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MP450. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MP450 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MP450 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MP450 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MP450 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP450 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP450 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP450 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MP450 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MP450. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP450 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MP450 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP450 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MP450 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MP450 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MP450 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MP450 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP450 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MP450 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MP450 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP450 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MP450 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP450 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MP450 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MP450 printer is ready to use.
|PIXMA MP450 My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP450 Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP450 Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP450 Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP450 Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP450 My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP450 Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.10||4.1 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP450 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)||10.51.2.0||11 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP450 Scanner Driver (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||12.13.3||13 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP450 Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP450 Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP450 Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP450 MP Navigator (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||2.0.7||13 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP450 On-screen Manual (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||1.10a||18 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP450 Printer User Guide for Windows users||1.0||6.7 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MP450 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MP450. Canon Download Center provides a download link for the driver & software canon series directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.