Canon PIXMA MP276 Driver & Software Download
Canon PIXMA MP276 Driver & Software Download | Searching for a fast printer to finish your job quicker? Yes, as we know, that nowadays people should be quicker, you need a fast printer to help you deal with your job in office or home-office. If you need this kind of printer, then what you should seek is Canon Pixma MP276. This printer is all-in-one which means it allows you to print, scan, and copy document. Included as high technology printer, this machine can finish printing mono document for about 8.4 ipm and a color photo for about 4.8 ipm.
Not only fast in speed, this printer offers you the save technology of ink. Canon Pixma MP276 has a minimal size of ink droplets 2pl so that you can only replace the ink whenever it really dries out. With this minimum size of ink, you can still produce many data or photo with it. If you use this printer, you will get maximum resolution for your photo up to 4800×1200 dpi. And dont worry about the scanning since it gives you maximum resolution too. The resolution is up to1200x2400 dpi.
Like Canon PIXMA MG5570, the Canon Pixma MP276 uses the ChromaLife 100+ ink technology. With this ink, you can have your photo printing lasted for 300 years. The hybrid system of the ink also ensures you to get sharp black document and beautiful bright color for photos.
Canon PIXMA MP276 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Canon PIXMA MP276 Specification
|Model||PIXMA MP276 all in one photo Printer|
|Monochrome / Colour||Colour|
|Printing Method||Photo printer Inkjet Color|
|LCD Display||7 segment LED|
|Maximum Resolution (dpi)||4800 x 1200dpi (max.)|
|Input (Plain Paper)||A4 = 100|
|Maximum Paper Size||A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL,|
COM10), 4×6″, 5×7″, 8×10″
|Envelopes (Input)||European DL and US Com.|
#10 = 10.
|Range of Paper Weights (GSM)||approx. 300g/m2 (Photo Paper Pro Platinum|
|Conectivity USB / Parallel Port / Ethernet|
|USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, PictBridge|
|Temperature||5 – 35°C|
|Relative Humidity (Percentage)||10 – 90% RH(no dew condensation)|
|Noise Levels (db)||36.0 dB(A) using the default settings|
|Power Requirement Voltage||AC100 – 240V, 50 / 60Hz|
|Power Consumption (Standby) per Hr (Watts)||approx. 1.2W|
|Compatible Operating System||Windows:- 2000 SP4 / XP SP2 / Vista.|
Macintosh:- OS X 10.3.9 – 10.5.
|Scanner (Type)||CIS Flatbed Scanner|
|Dimensions Width x Depth x Height||450 x 335 x 155mm|
Canon PIXMA MP276 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MP276 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MP276 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MP276. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MP276 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MP276 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MP276 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MP276 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP276 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP276 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP276 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MP276 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MP276. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP276 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MP276 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP276 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MP276 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MP276 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MP276 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MP276 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP276 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MP276 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MP276 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP276 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MP276 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP276 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MP276 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MP276 printer is ready to use.
|PIXMA MP276 series MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.05||20 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP276 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)||1.05||13 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP276 series MP Driver (Windows 2000)||1.04||20 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP (64-bit)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||3.06||48 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||3.05||46 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint (Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP276 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||184.108.40.206||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP276 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||220.127.116.11||17 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP276 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)||15.5.2a||12 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite (OS X 10.11)||2.3.0||22 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 3.0 Opener (OS X 10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||1.0.0a||2.1 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.0.6||29 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||1.4.1||711 KB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1a||2.2 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||3.0.5||29 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 3.0 Opener (OS X 10.6)||1.0.0||222 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP276 series User Manual (Mac)||1.10||27 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MP276 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MP276. Canon Download Center provides a download link for the driver & software canon series directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.