Canon PIXMA MP260 Driver & Software Download
Canon PIXMA MP260 Driver & Software Download | The printer is something that really needed in the office thats why people will be careful when they want to buy the printer. A printer that really recommended nowadays is a multifunction printer like Canon PIXMA MP260. This multifunction printer product is a good product that pretty recommended in the market which really perfect for your workplace. Thats why the printer really popular even among other multifunction printer product.
Like Canon PIXMA MG2160, the Canon PIXMA MP260 considered as a multifunction printer since it can do more than one tasks including printing document and picture. People need to consider a lot of things before buy one especially about the features. One thing that usually needs to be checked except the printing features is the copying and the scanning features.
The copy features of Canon PIXMA MP260 are multiple copies up to 20 pages, fit to page, and borderless print. As for the scanner, features are Gutter Shadow Correction, Auto scan mode, and push scan. All of those features will make your work become easier also make your work become faster since the features help you get a better result for the copying and scanning process. This is why this multifunction printer product really recommended since it is also good for scanning and copying not only in printing.
Canon PIXMA MP260 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Canon PIXMA MP260 Specification
|Width||17.4 inch (444 mm)|
|Height||6.1 inch (155 mm)|
|Depth||13 inch (331 mm)|
|Weight||11 lbs (5.6 kg)|
|Output Type||Color Printer|
|Print Speed||19 ppm (black A4), 15 ppm (color A4)|
|Print Resolution||600×600 dpi|
|Input Feed Capacity||100 pages (standart), 100 pages (maximum)|
|Media Types||Plain Paper, Cards, Transparencies, Stickers, Photo Paper,
Glossy Photo Paper, Envelopes, Matte Photo Paper.
|Paper Weight Support||64-300 g/m2|
|Ink Cartridges Count||2|
|Min Ink Droplet Volume||2 picolitres|
|Time of Printing Photo (Color, 4 x6 /10x15cm)||45 s|
|Direct Print (PictBridge)||Yes|
|Cartridge Capacity (Black)||220 pages|
|Cartridge Capacity (Color)||244 pages|
|Scanner Size||216×297 mm|
|Pixel Depth||24 bit|
|Shades Of Gray||256|
|Optical Resolution||1200×2400 dpi|
|Enhanced Resolution||19200×19200 dpi|
|Support Standarts||TWAIN, WIA|
|Copying Speed||19 ppm (Black A4), 15 ppm (Color A4)|
|Maximum Number Of Copies||9|
|OS Support||Windows, Mac OS|
|Power Consumption Operational||12 W|
|Power Consumption Standby||2 W|
|Noise Level||42 dB|
|Supported Flash Cards||Compact Flash, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Pro,
Memory Stick Pro Duo, MMC, SD, xD-Picture
Canon PIXMA MP260 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MP260 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MP260 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MP260. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MP260 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MP260 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MP260 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MP260 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP260 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP260 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP260 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MP260 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MP260. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP260 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MP260 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP260 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MP260 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MP260 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MP260 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MP260 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP260 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MP260 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MP260 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP260 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MP260 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP260 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MP260 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MP260 printer is ready to use.
|PIXMA MP260 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||1.02||25 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP260 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)||1.02||24 MB||Download|
|MP Drivers for Windows XP 64bit||1.02||13 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP (64-bit)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||2.05||46 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||2.04||44 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint (Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)||3.1.0||8.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP260 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.84.2.0||14 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP260 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)||10.84.2.0||13 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP260 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)||14.11.4a||11 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||1.4.1||711 KB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1a||2.2 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 2.0 Opener (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)||1.0.0a||2.1 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)||2.0.7||30 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||2.0.6||30 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 2.0 Opener (OS X 10.6)||1.0.0||224 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP260 series User Manual (Windows)||1.00||13 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP260 series User Manual (Mac)||1.00a||44 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MP260 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MP260. Canon Download Center provides a download link for the driver & software canon series directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.