Canon PIXMA MP190 Driver and Software Download
If you want to print a photo with the best result, then Canon PIXMA MP190 is the printer that you need to use for printing the photo that you want to print. There are some reasons why you need to have one. The first one is because this printer has the easy photo print features that will help you to print the photo that you want and get the best result easily.
The second reason is because this printer has the small nozzles on the cartridge, which means, this printer is able to give you the sharp printing result for the photo. The Canon PIXMA MP190 printer does not stop there. That is because the printer has the individual cartridge sets that will help you to print the nice color combination using this printer.
Like Canon PIXMA MP170, you will also be able to get the ChromaLife technology from this printer that will let you lock the colors that you are using when you print a photo using this Canon PIXMA MP190 printer. However, you will need to make sure that you are using the original and authentic Canon paper and inks to get the best result for your photo print.
Canon PIXMA MP190 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Canon PIXMA MP190 Specification
|Printing Technology||Color Bubble Jet with FINE nozzle technology|
|Maximum Resolution||Black: 600 x 600dpi|
Color: 4800 x 1200dpi
|Minimum Ink Droplet Size||2 picoliter|
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||1 Black Cartridge, 1 Color Cartridge|
|Print Speed||Black: 19ppm|
4 x 6″ Color Photo: 70 seconds
|Input Buffer||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Printer Duty Cycle||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Print Archival Life||Up to 100 Years|
|Image Sensor||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Optical Resolution||600 x 1200dpi|
|Interpolated Resolution||19,200 x 19,200dpi|
|Color Depth||48-bit RGB internal|
|Dynamic Range||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Light Source||RGB LEDs|
|Reflective Scan Area||8.5 x 11.7″|
|Transparency Scan Area||No|
|Modem Speed||Not Applicable|
|Transmission Speed||Not Applicable|
|Transmission/Reception Memory||Not Applicable|
|Fax Resolution||Not Applicable|
|Dialing Options||Not Applicable|
|Receiver Options||Not Applicable|
|Copy Speed||Black: 19cpm|
|Copy Resolution||600 x 600dpi|
|Copy Features||Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Multiple Copy|
|Maximum Paper Width||8.5″|
|Maximum Printable Area||8.5 x 14″ with border|
|Paper Sizes||Letter, Legal, Credit Card, (2.13 x 3.39″), 4 x 6″, 4 x 8″, 5 x 7″, 8 x 10″, U.S. #10 Envelopes, Photo Stickers|
|Borderless Photo Sizes||4 x 6″, 4 x 8″, 5 x 7″, 8 x 10″, Letter|
|Paper Types||Plain paper, Envelopes (#10, DL), Photo paper, Photo stickers, T-shirt transfer|
|Maximum Paper Thickness||28 lbs (105g/m2)|
|Paper Capacity||100 sheets (plain paper)|
|Special Media Support||No|
|Computer Interface||USB 2.0 (Hi-Speed)|
|Compatible Memory Cards||No|
|Direct Print Capable||No|
|System & Software Requirements||Windows 2000, XP, Vista|
Mac OS X (10.3.9 or later)
|Status Display||Indicator LEDs & 7-segment LED|
|Image Preview Display||No|
|Front Panel Controls||On/Off, Fit-to-page, Black copy, Color copy, Stop/Reset, OK|
|Power Requirements||100-240VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||17.7 x 6.7 x 13.9″ (450 x 171 x 353mm)|
|Weight||12.8 lbs (5.8kg)|
Canon PIXMA MP190 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MP190 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MP190 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MP190. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MP190 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MP190 as well.
- Still try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MP190 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MP190 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP190 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP190 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP190 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MP190 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MP190. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP190 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MP190 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP190 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MP190 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MP190 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MP190 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MP190 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP190 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MP190 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MP190 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP190 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MP190 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP190 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MP190 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MP190 printer is ready to use.
|PIXMA MP190 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||1.01||25 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP190 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)||1.01||24 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.21||45 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000 (32-bit)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP190 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||220.127.116.11||18 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP190 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||18.104.22.168||17 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP190 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||13.12.2a||6.7 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||1.4.1||711 KB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1a||2.2 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 1.2 Opener (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.0.0a||2.1 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.2.3||18 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||1.2.2||18 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 1.2 Opener (OS X 10.6)||1.0.0||223 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|Debian Linux Printer & Scanner Drivers||3.0||15 MB||Download|
|RPM Linux Printer & Scanner Drivers||3.0||14 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP190 series User Manual (Windows)||1.00||10 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP190 series User Manual (Mac)||1.00a||43 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MP190 Driver and Software Package Free Download For Windows & Mac Os
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MP190. Canon Printer Support provides a download link for the driver & software canon series directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.