Canon PIXMA MP180 Driver and Software Download
If you think that to get the all in one printer you will need to spend more than 100 dollars, then you will need to take a look at Canon PIXMA MP180 printer. That is because this printer is considerably cheap and affordable for many different people. Yes, this printer is tagged for the average of 90 to 100 dollars for the full complete package.
Even though the price for this printer is considerably cheap and affordable, that does not mean that this printer is not something good. That is because the Canon PIXMA MP180 printer is able to give you the fast printing and copying speed for the black and white paper. You will be able to print a page of paper within the average of two seconds. For the scanning features, you will be able to get the nice scanning result worth of 4800 x 1200 dpi, which is considerably nice.
Like Canon PIXMA MP110, for the copying need, you will not need to worry since this printer is able to give you the fast copying process worth of the average of 30 papers per minute on this Canon PIXMA MP180 printer. So, do you really think there is something better than this printer is?
Canon PIXMA MP180 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Canon PIXMA MP180 Specification
- Copy Speed (up to); Black: 22cpm (as fast as 2.8 seconds per page), Color: 17 cpm color (as fast as 3.5 seconds per page), Reduction / Enlargement: 25% – 400%
- Copy Features: Borderless, AE (Auto Exposure), Auto Magnification, Multiple copy: 1-99, Image Repeat, Fit-to-Page, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology.
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 52 seconds, Black: Up to 22 ppm (as fast as 2.8 seconds per page), Color: Up to 17 ppm (as fast as 3.5 seconds per page)
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black: 600 x 600 dpi, Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Paper Sizes: Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4x 6, 4x 8, 5x 7, 8x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS), Max. Resolutions: Optical 1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Standard Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (cable not included)
- Software Included: CD-ROM including MP Driver, MP Navigator, Setup Software and Users Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic Users Guide, e-registration, ArcsoftPhotoStudio, ScanSoft, Omnipage SE,8 Easy-PhotoPrint version 3.5, and Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft Internet Explorer Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended)
- Dimension (W x D x H): 17.5 W x 15.0 D x 7.2 H, Weight: 14.4 lbs
Canon PIXMA MP180 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MP180 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MP180 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MP180. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MP180 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MP180 as well.
- Still try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MP180 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MP180 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP180 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP180 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP180 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MP180 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MP180. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP180 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MP180 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP180 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MP180 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MP180 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MP180 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MP180 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP180 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MP180 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MP180 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP180 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MP180 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP180 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MP180 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MP180 printer is ready to use.
|Canon PIXMA MP180 MP Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||1.11||22 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MP180 MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)||1.11||22 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me/98)||3.03||9.5 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000 (32-bit)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MP180 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||10.67.2.0||11 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MP180 Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||12.13.3a||5.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator (OS X 10.8)||3.0.5||14 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||3.0.4||14 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MP180 User Manual (Windows)||-||7.5 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MP180 User Manual (Mac)||2.00a||25 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MP180 Driver and Software Package Free Download For Windows & Mac Os
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MP180. Canon Printer Support provides a download link for the driver & software canon series directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.