Canon PIXMA MP145 Driver & Software Download
If you are going to print a photo to last long, then Canon PIXMA MP145 will be the kind of printer that you need to use for printing. That is because this printer will be able to help you in printing the best photo print to last for many years.
You might have known that Canon is one of the best printer manufacturers that you can find in this world. As an addition to that, the feature calls ChromaLife is something that many people are looking for when they are looking for the best printer from Canon. That is also one thing that you will get from Canon PIXMA MP145 printer. This printer also has that kind of feature so that you will not need to worry about printing a photo using this printer.
As on Canon PIXMA MX924, the feature called ChromaLife will help you to print the best color and lock the colors on the Aphoto that you print on this printer. In fact, Canon itself says that the Canon PIXMA MP145 printer is able to print a photo that will last more than hundred years later. So, if you want to print a photo to last long for years, this printer is what you really need.
Canon PIXMA MP145 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
Canon PIXMA MP145 Specification
|Maximum Resolution (dpi)||4800(horizontal) x 1200(vertical)|
|Print head / Ink|
|Smallest Ink droplet size||2pl|
|Ink||PG-830 (Pigment Black), CL-831 (Dye C/M/Y)|
Optional ink cartridge: PG-40 (Pigment Black), CL-41 (Dye C/M/Y)
|Ink Capacity Standard|
|Color Document#1||PG-830: 219 sheets / CL-831: 207 sheets|
Optional ink cartridge: PG-40: 329 sheets / CL-41:312 sheets
|Photo (4″ x 6″)#2||PG-830: 1785 sheets / CL-831: 85 sheets|
Optional ink cartridge: PG-40: 2760 sheets / CL-41:126 sheets
|Bk text (Plain paper/New pattern)||20 ppm|
|Color (plain paper/New pattern)||15 ppm|
|Photo(8″x10″ image)||PP-101/Standard : approx. : 120 sec|
|Photo(4″x6″)||PP-101/Standard/Borderess : approx. 60 sec|
|Borderless Printing||Top/Bottom/Right/Left margin: 0 mm (Supported Paper Size: A4/Letter/8″x10″/5″x7″/4″x6″/Credit Card)|
|Paper Size (Cut paper)||A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes(DL, COM10), 4″x6″, 4″x8″, 5″x7″, 8″x10″, Credit Card|
|Plain paper||Approx. 100(10mm)|
|High Resolution Paper||(HR-101N) A4=80|
|Photo Paper Pro||(PR-101) A4 =10, 4″x6″=20|
|Photo Paper Plus Glossy||(PP-101) A4 =10, 4″x6″=20|
|Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss||(SG-101) A4 =10, 4″x6″=20|
|Glossy Photo Paper||(GP-401) A4 =10, 4″x6″/Credit Card =20|
|Photo Paper Plus Double Sided (Manual*)||(PP-101D) A4/5″x7″=1|
|Photo Sticker||(PS-101) = 1|
|T-Shirt Transfer||(TR-301) = 1|
|Resolution||600 x 1,200 dpi (9,600 dpi enhanced)|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Scanning Speed||B & W||8 sec (A4 / 300dpi)|
|Color||20 sec (A4 / 300dpi)|
|Compatibility||TWAIN, WIA (for WindowsR XP only)|
|Speed||B & W||19 cpm (A4 Fast Mode)|
|Color||15 cpm (A4 Fast Mode)|
|Multiple Copy||1 – 9 pages|
|Interface||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed|
|Compatible OS (Printer Driver)||WindowsR Vista/XP/2000/, Mac OS X v.10.2.8 – 10.4|
|Dimensions||443 x 381 x 181mm(W x D x H)|
|Power Source||AC100-240V 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||Standby: 0.9W|
Canon PIXMA MP145 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MP145 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MP145 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MP145. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MP145 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MP145 as well.
- Still try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MP145 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MP145 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP145 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP145 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP145 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MP145 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MP145. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP145 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MP145 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP145 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MP145 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MP145 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MP145 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MP145 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP145 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MP145 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MP145 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP145 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MP145 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP145 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MP145 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MP145 printer is ready to use.
|PIXMA MP145 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||1.06||23 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP145 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)||1.06||22 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7 (32-64bit)||2||30 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||3.11||9.5 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64/Windows 2000/Windows Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP145 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.84.2.0||15 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP145 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)||10.84.2.0||14 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP145 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)||12.13.3a||5.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX For Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator (OS X 10.8/10.9)||3.1.3||14 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||3.1.2||14 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Linux (rpm)||2.80||7.5 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Linux (debian)||2.80||7.4 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP145 series User Manual (Windows)||1.00||8.8 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP145 series User manual (Mac)||1.00a||27 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MP145 Driver and Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os & Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MP145. Canon Printer Support provides a download link for the driver & software canon series directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.