Canon PIXMA MP140 Driver & Software Download
Many people only need the basic printer to print many things at home. If you are one of those many people who also have the same needs, then Canon PIXMA MP140 might be one nice printer that you need to have. That is because this printer is considerably simple and compact so that this printer is just the best that you need for your personal use at home.
Even though this printer is considerably compact and simple, that does not mean that this printer is not worth to buy over its quality. That is because the detailed printing from hundreds of nozzles from Canon PIXMA MP140 printer is something that you need for your personal printer at home. Even though this printer is not able to give you the best such as that great printer for the business needs, this printer is surely worth to be scored seven out of ten.
Like Canon PIXMA MX530, the price for this printer is also very affordable even your kids might be able to buy this printer for you to use at home. Yes, you will not need to spend more than 70 dollars for this Canon PIXMA MP140 printer that you can easily use at home.
Canon PIXMA MP140 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)
Canon PIXMA MP140 Specification
|Print Speed (up to):||Black: 20ppm (as fast as 3 seconds per page)
Color: 15ppm (as fast as 4 seconds per page)
Color Photo: 4″ x 6″ borderless photo: approx. 60 seconds
|Number of Nozzles:||Nozzles: Black: 320
Color: 384 x 3 (CMY)
|Print Resolution (up to):||Black: 600 x 600 dpi
Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi
|Paper Sizes:||Letter, Legal, Credit Card, (2.13″ x 3.39″), 4″ x 6″, 4″ x 8″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Copy Speed (up to):||Black: 19 cpm (as fast as 3.1 seconds per page)
Color: 15 cpm color (as fast as 4.0 seconds per page)
Multiple Copy: 1-9 or 20 pages
|Scanner Type:||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Scanner Element:||600 x 1200 dpi (Optical)
19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)
|Color Depth:||48-bit internal|
|Max. Document Size:||8.5″ x 11.7″|
|Interface:||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (cable not included)|
|OS Compatibility:||Windows® Vista™, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS® X v.10.2.8 to 10.4.x|
|Software Included:||Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM,MP Driver, Easy Layout-Print (Windows/Mac), Easy-PhotoPrint (Windows/Mac), MP Navigator (Windows/Mac), ScanSoft® SE (Windows/Mac)|
|Dimension (W x D x H):||17.5″ W x 15.0″ D x 7.1″ H|
|Warranty:||Toll-free telephone support. 1-Year Limited Warranty. Subject to certain terms and conditions.|
Canon PIXMA MP140 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MP140 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MP140 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MP140. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MP140 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MP140 as well.
- Still try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MP140 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MP140 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP140 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP140 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP140 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MP140 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MP140. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP140 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MP140 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP140 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MP140 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MP140 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MP140 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MP140 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP140 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MP140 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MP140 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP140 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MP140 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP140 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MP140 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MP140 printer is ready to use.
|PIXMA MP140 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||1.06||23 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP140 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)||1.06||22 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7 (32-64bit)||2||30 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||3.11||9.5 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64/Windows 2000/Windows Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP140 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.84.2.0||15 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP140 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)||10.84.2.0||14 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP140 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)||12.13.3a||5.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX For Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator (OS X 10.8/10.9)||3.1.3||14 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||3.1.2||14 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Linux (rpm)||2.80||7.5 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Linux (debian)||2.80||7.4 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP140 series User Manual (Windows)||1.00||8.8 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP140 series User manual (Mac)||1.00a||27 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MP140 Driver and Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os & Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MP140. Canon Printer Support provides a download link for the driver & software canon series directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.