Canon PIXMA MP130 Driver & Software Download
Many people are looking for the all around printer such as Canon PIXMA MP130. That is because the all around printer is the kind of printer that will be able to help you with many different types of printing needs. As an addition to that, the all around printer is also the kind of printer that will be able to give you the printing, scanning and the copying function all in one.
If you are looking for that kind of printer, then you should not look on anything else but this printer. That is because Canon PIXMA MP130 printer is able to give you all of those nice features that you can even use for the business needs at home. As an addition to that, all of those features will also give you the best results that you need such as the fast printing, detailed copying features, and also the fast and detail scanning.
If you think that you will need to pay a lot of money for this printer, then you might need to think about that once again. That is because this Canon PIXMA MP130 printer is not the kind of expensive business printer. The price is totally average for the personal printer.
Canon PIXMA MP130 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)
Canon PIXMA MP130 Specification
- Printer Category: Ink Jet
- Type: All-In-One
- Connection Type: USB
- Maximum Standard Paper Size: Legal
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanner Optical Resolution: 1200 pixels per inch
- Rated Speed at Default Settings (Mono): 18 ppm
- Rated Speed at Default Settings (Color): 13 ppm
Canon PIXMA MP130 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MP130 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MP130 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MP130. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MP130 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MP130 as well.
- Still try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MP130 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MP130 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP130 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP130 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP130 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MP130 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MP130. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP130 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MP130 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP130 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MP130 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MP130 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MP130 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MP130 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP130 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MP130 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MP130 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP130 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MP130 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP130 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MP130 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MP130 printer is ready to use.
|PIXMA MP130 MP Drivers For Windows 7 (64-bit) / Windows Vista (64-bit)||7.10||17 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000 (32-bit)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator (Windows 2000/7/7 x64/Me/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.17||9.5 MB||Download|
|Easy-LayoutPrint (Windows 2000/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64)||1.03||36 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP130 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.51.2.0||10 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Mac (OS X 10.2/10.3/ 10.4/ 10.5)||4.83||6.7 MB||Download|
|ScanGear CS for Mac (OS X 10.2/10.3/ 10.4/ 10.5/10.6)||12.13.1||13 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX For Mac (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator For Mac (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||2.0.8||13 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP130 - User Guide||CA.1.00||4.7 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MP130 Driver and Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os & Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MP130. Canon Printer Support provides a download link for the driver & software canon series directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.