Canon PIXMA MP110 Driver & Software Download
If you are looking for the best printer that you can use for many different types of operating system, then Canon PIXMA MP110 will be something that you need. This printer from Canon is able to support the Mac and standard Windows operating system. Therefore, you will not need to worry about the type of operating system that you are using on your computer or laptop at the time.
As an addition to its main features that can be used in two different operating systems, the printer also offers you some nice features that you will love. Starting from the size of this printer, you will be able to get the considerably small size for the Canon PIXMA MP110. That means, you will not need to have a lot of spaces on the desk to put this printer since the size is considerably compact.
For the main price that you need to pay for this printer, then you will e glad to know that this printer is considerably cheap to buy. That is because you might only need to spend the maximum of 100 dollars for this printer. That means, Canon PIXMA MP110 printer offers you all of the compactness, nice features, and affordable price.
Canon PIXMA MP110 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6)
Canon PIXMA MP110 Specification
- Device: printer/scanner/copier;
- Placement: desktop;
- Sphere of application: personal;
- Type of printing: color;
- At work printing: Thermal Inkjet;
- The maximum size: A4;
- Printing photos: Yes;
- The maximum resolution for b/w printing: 4800×1200 dpi;
- The maximum resolution for color printing: 4800×1200 dpi;
- Print speed: 18 pages/minute (b/w A4);
- The minimum volume of the drop: 2 pl;
- Borderless printing: Yes;
- Scanner Type: Tablet;
- Color Depth: 48-bit;
- Shades of gray: 256;
- Type of sensor: pin (CIS);
- Maximum Original Size: A4;
- Maximum scan size: 216×297 mm;
- Scanner resolution: 1200×2400 dpi;
- Scanner Resolution (Enhanced): 9600×9600 dpi;
- Standards Support: TWAIN, WIA;
- Paper output: 50 sheet. (Standard);
- Paper Feed: 100-sheet. (Standard);
- OS Support: Windows;
- Information Display: LCD Panel;
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 434x183x362 mm;
- Weight: 5.5 kg;
- Features: Print borderless photos. Built-in Optical Character Recognition software. USB-port. LCD;
Canon PIXMA MP110 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MP110 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MP110 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MP110. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MP110 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MP110 as well.
- Still try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MP110 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MP110 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP110 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP110 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP110 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MP110 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MP110. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP110 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MP110 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP110 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MP110 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MP110 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MP110 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MP110 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP110 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MP110 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MP110 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP110 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MP110 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP110 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MP110 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MP110 printer is ready to use.
|PIXMA MP110 MP Drivers For Windows 7 (64-bit) / Windows Vista (64-bit)||7.10||17 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000 (32-bit)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP110 / PIXMA MP130 - User Guide||CA.1.00||4.7 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MP110 Driver and Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os & Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MP110. Canon Printer Support provides a download link for the driver & software canon series directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.