Canon PIXMA iP6700D Driver & Software Download
Canon PIXMA iP6700D is an inkjet photo printer which is also covered as all in one printer package. This is a good printer for the photo enthusiast yet it is good to be used as the home office printer. It has good quality in the photo printing result, good performance, and stunning design. At a glance, this printer is looked Canon series in few years ago as it comes in gray and silver. However, the features are getting more advanced with the LCD screen which enables the user to do the print view. In addition, it is supported with the control panle buttons on the top surface of the printer.
Like Canon PIXMA MG4220, this printer is featured with cool ink quality as it consists of 6 cartridge ink such as, light magenta, light cyan, black, magenta, yellow and cyan. In addition, Canon PIXMA iP6700D is supported with USB 2.0 connection and memory card slot. It is also featured with PictBridge that enables the user to get direct access photo printing from the digital camera.
In the matter of performance, this printer is good to deliver its speed. Moreover, it has good graphic quality which makes the printing result seems to be vivid. Canon PIXMA iP6700D is offered about $199.99.
Canon PIXMA iP6700D Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)
Canon PIXMA iP6700D Specification
|Print Speed (up to)||4″ x 6″ borderless photo: as fast as 47 seconds|
8″ x 10″ photo: as fast as 76 seconds
|Number of Nozzles||Nozzle Text: 512 x 6 colors (C, M, Y, BK, PC, PM)|
|Print Resolution (up to)||Black: 9600 x 2400 dpi|
Color: 9600 x 2400 dpi
|OS Compatibility||Windows XP/2000/Me/98 and Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.4.x|
|Standard Interface||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed,Direct Print Port (cables not included), IrDA4version 1.2 (JPEG only), Bluetooth2 version 1.2 (optional)|
|Paper Sizes||Credit Card (2.13″ x 3.39″), 4″ x 6″, 4″ x 8″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Software Included||CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User’s Guide, e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint version 3.5 (Windows/Mac), PhotoRecord (Windows),Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended|
Canon PIXMA iP6700D Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA iP6700D Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA iP6700D without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA iP6700D. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA iP6700D printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA iP6700D as well.
- Still try not to connect the Canon PIXMA iP6700D printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA iP6700D and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP6700D when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP6700D already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP6700D printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA iP6700D Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA iP6700D. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP6700D printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the Canon PIXMA iP6700D printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP6700D from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA iP6700D setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA iP6700D printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA iP6700D Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA iP6700D Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP6700D that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA iP6700D printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA iP6700D printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP6700D printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA iP6700D CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP6700D printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA iP6700D is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA iP6700D printer is ready to use.
|Printer Driver For (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)||5.83||5.7 MB||Download|
|iP6700D CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||10.67.2.0||11 MB||Download|
|iP6700D Printer Driver (Windows XP x64)||2.00||4.5 MB||Download|
|iP6700D Printer Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista x64/XP x64)||2.00||8.4 MB||Download|
|iP6700D Printer Driver (Windows 8.1/8/Vista/XP/2000)||2.00||8.2 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module For (windows 7/7 x64)||2||30 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Canon Memory Card Utility For (Windows 2000/Me/XP)||3.20||1.5 MB||Download|
|Canon Memory Card Utility For Windows Vista (32-bit) / Windows Vista (64-bit)||3.11||1.5 MB||Download|
|Easy-LayoutPrint (Windows 2000/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64)||1.03||36 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint for Mac OSX||3.70||12 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iP6700D Driver and Software Package Free Download For Windows & Mac Os
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA iP6700D. canonprinterseries.com provides a download link for the driver & software canon series directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or download user guide below to complete the installation process.