Canon PIXMA iP5200 Driver Download & User Manual
Canon PIXMA iP5200 Driver Download & User Manual For Windows, Mac, Linux – Are you looking for the printer that has a fast and high resolution in printing your documents? Then, you have to try using the type of Photo Printer of Canon PIXMA iP5200. This printer can produce a nice quality of photo printer easily for about 4” x 6” in 36 seconds. In addition, this printer has a Hi-Speed 2.0 USB that gives the fastest process that can enable you to transfer your photo from your PC.
Like Canon PIXMA iP4200 that replaced iP5000 series, this natural successor printer of Canon iP5200 also replaces the series of iP5000. This printer uses the most advanced technology that makes it the first printing device to be used with droplets. It means that PIXMA iP5200 is a higher model that is needed to be set itself in the other ways to produce the extra cost for around 70 dollars. This happens by offering the higher speed in printing document.
As people know about Canon’s habit in designing its product, there contains with solid software features with 5 different applications and some of them are similar to the other series such as Easy-PhotoPrint app and PhotoRecord app. Canon really chooses to put the excellent software development into this printer driver which certainly makes the all the series of Canon’s printers are the best device for your works, including Canon PIXMA iP 5200 series.
Also, update driver: Driver Canon PIXMA IP2700 Series For Windows, Mac, Linux
Canon PIXMA iP5200 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)
Canon PIXMA iP5200 Specification
|Printer Type||Photo Printer|
|Print Speed (up to)||Black: 30 ppm (approx. 2.0 seconds/page)
Color: 24 ppm (approx. 2.5 seconds/page)
Color Photo: 4″ x 6″ borderless photo: approx. 36 seconds
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 512
Color: 1024 x 2 (C, M)
512 x 2 (Y, Bk)
|Print Resolution (up to)||Black: 600 x 600 dpi
Color: 9600 x 2400 dpi
|Standard Interface||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed and Direct Print Port (cables not included)|
|Ink Compatibility||PGI-5 Pigment Black
|Paper Sizes||Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13″ x 3.39″), 4″ x 6,” 5″ x 7,” U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Noise Level (Approx.)||34.7 dB(A) in best quality mode|
|Physical Dimensions||17.5″(W) x 6.3″(H) x 12.2″(D)|
|Power Source||120V AC, 60Hz|
|Warranty||Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program (subject to certain conditions and restrictions, see www.canontechsupport.com for details).|
|Software Included||CD-ROM† including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User’s Guide, e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint 3.3 (Windows/Mac), PhotoRecord® (Windows), Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft® Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended)|
|PPM print speeds are based on the highest speed printer driver mode. Photo print speeds are based on the default mode driver setting using Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy paper. Print speeds will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used and page coverage.
Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/9600 inch at minimum.
System requirements vary by application.
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed requires Windows XP, 2000 or Mac OS X operating systems. For Windows 98, Me and Mac OS X v. 10.2 to 10.2.6 operating systems, the printer will operate at USB 1.1 specifications.
† System requirements vary by application.
Canon PIXMA iP5200 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA iP5200 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA iP5200 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA iP5200. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA iP5200 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA iP5200 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA iP5200 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA iP5200 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP5200 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP5200 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP5200 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA iP5200 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA iP5200. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP5200 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA iP5200 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP5200 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA iP5200 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA iP5200 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA iP5200 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA iP5200 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP5200 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA iP5200 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA iP5200 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP5200 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA iP5200 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP5200 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA iP5200 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA iP5200 printer is ready to use.
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP5200 Printer Driver on Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon PIXMA iP5200) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP5200 Printer Driver
- Look for the Windows button on your device’s keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Look for Uninstall a Program tab, select it.
- Look for the name of the printer driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is done.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you wish to uninstall. (Select Canon PIXMA iP5200 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, select it.
- Enter password.
- Locate the Canon PIXMA iP5200 printer driver your wish to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
canonprinterseries.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA iP5200 publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|PIXMA iP5200 Printer Driver (Windows 7 x64/Vista64)||2.00||9.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP5200 Printer Driver (Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000)||2.00||9.3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP5200 Printer Driver For Windows Vista (64-bit)||2.00||9.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP5200 Printer Driver For Windows Vista (32-bit)||2.00||9.3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP5200 Printer Driver For Windows XP (64-bit)||1.90/1.90b||4 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP5200 Printer Driver For Windows 2000 (32-bit)/Windows XP (32-bit)||1.90||8.4 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module For Windows 7 (32-bit)/7 (64-bit)/Vista (32-bit)/Vista (64-bit)||1.10||4.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000 32-bit)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000 32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Easy-LayoutPrint For Windows 2000 (32-bit)/Vista (32-bit)/Vista (64-bit)/XP (32-bit)/XP (64-bit)||1.03||36 MB||Download|
|Setup Utility For Windows 2000 (32-bit)/Windows Me (32-bit)/Windows XP (32-bit)||2.00||1.8 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP5200 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)||10.51.2.0||10 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP5200 Printer Driver for Mac (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)||4.83||6.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX For Mac (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX For Mac (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Setup Utility For Mac (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||2.02||3.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP5200 Printer Driver For Linux||1.0||-||Download|
Canon PIXMA iP5200 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA iP5200. since you can download them on our site that provides a download link for the driver & software directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.