Canon PIXMA iP4850 Driver Download & User Manual
Canon Pixma iP4850 is an inkjet photo printer which has some special features. Starting from the tray, it has a dual tray with paper capacity 150 sheets per tray. This printer comes with FINE technology from Canon which will facilitate you to have a great result in printing. This printer also uses Chroma100+ ink to support the colors resistance in a long time.
To make a better use, the printer is equipped with 5 ink cartridges which are replaceable. It makes the user can use every tank optimally, so the user only need to refill the empty one. Canon iP4850 also has PictBridge feature. It supports photo printing from the camera directly the port provided. In the case of printing speed, the printer can produce 11 papers in a minute for the black and white mode. For the color one, the printer is able to produce 9 prints every minute.
Another special feature which supports user to use printer efficiently is called Auto Duplex Printing. The user will be able to print on two sides of the paper so that it will be efficient for paper saving. Therefore, choosing Canon PIXMA iP 4850 can be the best answer for everyone to work efficiently with special features.
Also, update driver: Canon PIXMA IP2580 Manual & Download Driver
Canon PIXMA iP4850 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)/ Linux
Specification Canon PIXMA iP4850
|Speed Colour||Up to 9.3ipm Colour Print|
|Speed Monochrome||Up to 11.0ipm Mono Print|
|Product Group Output||A4|
|Double Sided Printing||Automatic Double Sided Printing|
|Printer Resolution||9600 x 2400 dpi Print|
|Double Sided Printing (Duplex) Type||Automatic|
|Direct Printing Port||1 x PictBridge|
|USB Ports||1 x USB 2.0|
|Operating Systems Supported||Windows & Mac Compatible|
|System Requirements||Windows 7: 1 GHz or faster cpu, 1 GB RAM (64 bit requires 2 GB RAM) Windows Vista (32/ 64 bit): 1 GHz or faster cpu, 512MB RAM Windows XP SP2,3: 300 MHz or faster cpu, 128 MB RAM Browser: Internet Explorer 6 or higher CD-ROM Drive Display: 1024 x 768 or better, Mac OS 10.6: Intel Processor, 1 GB RAM Mac OS 10.5: Intel or PowerPC Processor (G4, G5, 867 MHz or faster) Mac OS 10.4.11: Intel or PowerPC Processor (G5, G4, G3), 256 MB RAM Browser: Safari 3 or higher CD-ROM Drive Display: 1024 x 768 or better|
|Paper Handling Input 1||150 Sheet Rear Input Tray|
|Paper Handling Input 2||150 Sheet Front Input Tray|
|Paper Handling Input 3||Direct Disc Print Tray|
|Maximum Paper Size||A4|
|Media Supported||Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT- 101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101)|
|Paper Size||Rear Tray: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 10 x 15cm, 13 x 18cm, 20 x 25cm Cassette: A4, B5, A5, Letter|
|Sheet Weight||Rear Tray: Plain paper: 64 to 105 g/m² and supported Canon special media up to approx. 300 g/m² Cassette: Plain paper: 64 to 105 g/m²|
|Barcodes & Labels|
|Mono or Colour Printer||Colour|
|Technology||Inkjet Photo Printer|
|Dimensions||43.1cm (W) x 29.7cm (D) x 15.3cm (H) – Weight 5.7kg|
|Environmental||Operating Temperature 5 to 35C – Humidity 10 to 90%|
|Power Consumption Printing/Standby/Sleep Modes||17W / 1.1W|
|Product Summary||Canon Pixma iP4850 A4 Colour Inkjet Printer|
|Product Type||Inkjet Printer|
|Voltage/ Power/ Frequency||100 to 240VAC / 50 to 60Hz|
|Colour Cartridge Life||505 Pages|
|Mono Cartridge Life||341 pages (PGI-525PGBK), 3005 pages* (CLI-526BK),|
|Number of Inks,Colours/Droplet Size||5 / 1pl|
|Number of Print Cartridges||5|
|Software Included||Canon printer drivers, Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX with HD Movie Print function, Canon Easy-WebPrint EX, and Canon Solution Menu EX|
|In the Box|
|In The Box||PIXMA iP4850, Power cord, Ink tanks (PGI-525PGBK CLI-526BK CLI-526C CLI-526M CLI-526Y), Multilingual set up guides, Set up software and User’s manual CD, Warranty sheet.|
Canon PIXMA iP4850 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA iP4850 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA iP4850 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA iP4850. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA iP4850 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA iP4850 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA iP4850 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA iP4850 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP4850 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP4850 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP4850 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA iP4850 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA iP4850. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP4850 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA iP4850 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP4850 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA iP4850 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA iP4850 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA iP4850 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA iP4850 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP4850 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA iP4850 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA iP4850 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP4850 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA iP4850 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP4850 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA iP4850 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA iP4850 printer is ready to use.
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP4850 Printer Driver on Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon PIXMA iP4850) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP4850 Printer Driver
- Look for the Windows button on your device’s keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Look for Uninstall a Program tab, select it.
- Look for the name of the printer driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is done.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you wish to uninstall. (Select Canon PIXMA iP4850 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, select it.
- Enter password.
- Locate the Canon PIXMA iP4850 printer driver your wish to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
canonprinterseries.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA iP4850 publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|PIXMA iP4850 Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.56||17 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Printer Driver Windows XP x64||2.41||8.7 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Printer Driver For (Windows 32-bit) 7/Vista/XP/2000)||2.40||15 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP4850 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.56||23 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows XP (32-bit)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.7.0||9.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows XP x64)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/Windows 2000/Windows Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|PIXMA iP4850 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||22.214.171.124||15 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP4850 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||126.96.36.199||18 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac OS X 10.7||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||2.7.0||1.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac OS X 10.6||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac OS X 10.6||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1||4.9 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac OS X 10.5||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac OS X 10.5||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver||3.40||7.2 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ printer driver source file||3.40||9.1 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP4850 User Manual (Windows)||1.00||9.2 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP4850 User Manual (Mac)||1.00||20 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iP4850 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA iP4850. since you can download them on our site that provides a download link for the driver & software directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.