Canon PIXMA iP4820 Printer Driver & User Manual
The Canon PIXMA iP4820 is such a very awesome inkjet photo printing device that you better add to your working room or home. This special printer can definitely offer you the effective printing performance that will help finish your works well. Besides, it can also give you numerous things that you will like so much. So, let’s check them out below.
One of the things that you will like from the Canon iP4820 is its amazing features, such as Auto Photo Fix II, Full HD Movie Print, Easy-PhotoPrint, Easy WebPrint, PictBridge, and much more still. Each of those features will bring you the different conveniences that can make you able to operate the device in the so much easier and simpler way. So, you can make sure that the printer works the best for you effortlessly.
Furthermore, the Canon PIXMA iP 4820 can offer you the notable printing performance that you will adore. This printer will be able to produce the clear and vivid printing results as it has competed with the 9600×2400 dpi printing resolution. This resolution will ensure that all of the details on your files will get printer flawlessly. So, you will get the printouts that seem so real with the excellent color gradation that excites your eyes stunningly.
Also, update driver: Canon PIXMA IP4200 Driver Software Free Download
Canon PIXMA iP4820 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)/ Linux
Specification Canon PIXMA iP4820
|Maximum Resolution||Color: up to 9600 x 2400 dpi
Black: up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Ink Droplet Size||5, 2, and 1 pl|
|Ink Type||Canon ChromaLife 100+ (dye & pigment)|
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||5 individual cartridges|
|Ink Cartridges||PGI-225 Pigment Black
CLI-226 Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, & Black (dye-based)
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 4096
|Print Speed||Up to 4 x 6″ borderless, color: approx. 20 seconds
Color: up to 9.3 ipm
Black: up to 11 ipm
Note: Print speed measured as soon as first page begins to feed into printer and will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used and page coverage.
|Input Buffer||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Printer Duty Cycle||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Print Archival Life||Up to 300 years (album life)|
|Maximum Printable Area||8.5 x 14″ (legal, 215.9 x 355.6mm)|
|Paper Sizes||4 x 6″ (101.6 x 152.4mm)
5 x 7″ (127 x 177.8mm)
8″ x 10 (203.2 x 254mm)
Letter (8.5 x 11″, 215.9 x 279.4mm)
Legal (8.5 x 14″, 215.9 x 355.6mm)
U.S. #10 Envelopes
|Borderless Photo Sizes||4 x 6″ (101.6 x 152.4mm) up to 8.5 x 11″ (215.9 x 279.4mm)|
Plain paper, high resolution paper
Super High Gloss:
Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Pro II
Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss
Matte Photo Paper
U.S.# 10 Envelope
|Paper Capacity||Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 pages
Cassette: 150 pages
|Special Media Support||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Media Thickness||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Computer Interface||USB 2.0
|Compatible Memory Cards||N/A|
|Direct Print Capable||PictBridge|
|PostScript Support||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Image Preview Display||No|
|Front Panel Controls||Power, Paper Feed, Resume/Cancel|
|Power Requirements||110-240VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||Printing: 17W (approx.)
Standby: 1.1W (approx)
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||17 x 11.7 x 6.0″ (431 x 296 x 153mm)|
|Weight||12.6 lb (5.7 kg)|
Canon PIXMA iP4820 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA iP4820 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA iP4820 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA iP4820. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA iP4820 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA iP4820 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA iP4820 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA iP4820 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP4820 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP4820 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP4820 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA iP4820 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA iP4820. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP4820 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA iP4820 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP4820 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA iP4820 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA iP4820 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA iP4820 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA iP4820 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP4820 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA iP4820 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA iP4820 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP4820 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA iP4820 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP4820 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA iP4820 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA iP4820 printer is ready to use.
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP4820 Printer Driver on Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon PIXMA iP4820) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP4820 Printer Driver
- Look for the Windows button on your device’s keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Look for Uninstall a Program tab, select it.
- Look for the name of the printer driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is done.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you wish to uninstall. (Select Canon PIXMA iP4820 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, select it.
- Enter password.
- Locate the Canon PIXMA iP4820 printer driver your wish to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
canonprinterseries.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA iP4820 publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|Canon PIXMA iP4820 Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.56||17 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Printer Driver Windows XP x64||2.41||8.7 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Printer Driver For (Windows 32-bit) 7/Vista/XP/2000)||2.40||15 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP4820 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.56||23 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows XP (32-bit)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.7.0||9.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows XP x64)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/Windows 2000/Windows Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP4820 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||126.96.36.199||15 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP4820 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||188.8.131.52||18 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac OS X 10.7||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||2.7.0||1.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac OS X 10.6||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac OS X 10.6||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1||4.9 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac OS X 10.5||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac OS X 10.5||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver||3.40||7.2 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ printer driver source file||3.40||9.1 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP4820 User Manual (Windows)||1.00||9.2 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP4820 User Manual (Mac)||1.00||20 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iP4820 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA iP4820. since you can download them on our site that provides a download link for the driver & software directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.