Canon PIXMA iP4500 Printer Driver & Software Free Download
It must be a very nice idea for you to select the Canon PIXMA iP4500 Inkjet Printer especially when you need the best-supporting equipment at your workplace. This printing device is able to show you the excellent printing performance. It can create the fabulous documents and attractive pictures with awesome color gradation. So then, you will see that the printing results you get from the printer can always excite you in the best way.
Then, the wonderful performance of the Canon iP4500 actually comes from its numerous great features, which can be like PictBridge, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, five ink tanks, and so on. All of them will definitely be the remarkable conveniences that make everything easier for you. In the simple words, you can use all of them in order to operate the printer optimally without any difficulties for sure.
Additionally, the Canon PIXMA iP 4500 comes to you in a compact and a little bit retro design. It can be seen from the rigid box-shaped chassis that covers the machine. Besides, there is also some other stuff you can find on the printer, such as the on/off button the red LED that indicates the status of your ink. Basically, all of them will guide you to operate the printer as well as possible.
Also, update driver: Canon PIXMA MP500 Driver & Software Download
Canon PIXMA iP4500 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)/ Linux
Specification Canon PIXMA iP4500
|Printing Technology||Color Bubble Jet (inkjet) with Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE)|
|Maximum Resolution||Black: 600 x 600 dpi|
Color: 9600 x 2400 dpi
|Minimum Ink Droplet Size||1 picoliter|
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||5 individual ink cartridges|
|Print Speed||Black Text: Up to 31 ppm|
Color Text: Up to 24 ppm
4 x 6″ Borderless Photo: 21 seconds
|Input Buffer||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Printer Duty Cycle||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Print Archival Life||Up to 100 years|
|Maximum Paper Width||8.5″|
|Maximum Printable Area||8.5 x 14″ (with 0.2″ border)|
|Paper Sizes||Credit Card (2.13″ x 3.39″), 4″ x 6″, 4″ x 8″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes, Photo Stickers|
|Borderless Photo Sizes||4″ x 6″, 4″ x 8″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter (8.5″ x 11″)|
|Paper Types||Plain paper, Canon Specialty Papers (Glossy Photo Paper, High Resolution Paper, Matte Photo Paper, Photo Paper Plus, Photo Paper Pro, Bubble Jet Transparencies)|
|Maximum Paper Thickness||105gsm (28 lb)|
|Paper Capacity||Cassette: 150 Sheets|
Rear Tray: 150 Sheets
|Special Media Support||2-Sided Printing|
|Compatible Memory Cards||No|
|Direct Print Capable||Yes (PictBridge, IrDA Infrared from cell phones)|
|System & Software Requirements||Windows System|
• Pentium II 300MHZ processor or equivalent
• Microsoft Windows 98/98SE, Me, 2000 XP, Vista
• 128MB RAM
• 400MB available Hard Drive space
• USB Port
• CD-ROM Drive
• SVGA (800×600) Display
• PowerPC G3 or later, Intel Processor
• Mac OS X (10.2.8 – 10.4.x)
• 256MB RAM
• 200MB available Hard Drive space
• USB Port
• CD-ROM Drive
• SVGA (800×600) Display
|Status Display||Indicator LEDs|
|Image Preview Display||No|
|Front Panel Controls||Power, Paper feed/eject|
|Power Requirements||100-240V AC, 50-60 Hz|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||17.5 x 11.9 x 6.3″ (445 x 303 x 160mm) with trays retracted|
|Weight||15.2 lb. (6.9kg)|
Canon PIXMA iP4500 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA iP4500 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA iP4500 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA iP4500. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA iP4500 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA iP4500 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA iP4500 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA iP4500 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP4500 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP4500 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP4500 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA iP4500 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA iP4500. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP4500 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA iP4500 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP4500 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA iP4500 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA iP4500 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA iP4500 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA iP4500 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP4500 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA iP4500 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA iP4500 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP4500 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA iP4500 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP4500 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA iP4500 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA iP4500 printer is ready to use.
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP4500 Printer Driver on Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon PIXMA iP4500) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP4500 Printer Driver
- Look for the Windows button on your device’s keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Look for Uninstall a Program tab, select it.
- Look for the name of the printer driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is done.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you wish to uninstall. (Select Canon PIXMA iP4500 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, select it.
- Enter password.
- Locate the Canon PIXMA iP4500 printer driver your wish to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
canonprinterseries.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA iP4500 publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|PIXMA iP4500 series CUPS Printer Driver for (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||10.67.2.0||11 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP4500 Driver for OSX 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5 (Non CUPS)||6.9.3||6.1 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP4500 series Printer Driver For (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista x64)||2.11||9.6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP4500 series Printer Driver For (Windows 8.1/8/Vista/XP/2000)||2.11||9.2 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP4500 Driver for Linux||2.80||2.2 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP4500 Driver for Linux (debian)||2.80||7.4 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP4500 Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module For Windows 7||2||30 MB||Download|
|My Printer Software for (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|My Printer Software for (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Software for (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Software for (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Software for (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Software for (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10.10/10.11)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Software for (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Software for (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Software for (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Software for (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10.10/10.11)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Software for (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Software for (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EXSoftware for (Windows XP x64)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Software for (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu Software for (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP4500 series User Manual (Mac)||1.00a||11 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP4500 series User Manual (Windows)||1.00||7.9 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP4500 Printer User Guide||1.0||162 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iP4500 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA iP4500. since you can download them on our site that provides a download link for the driver & software directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.