Canon PIXMA iP4000R Setup & Download Driver
The Canon PIXMA iP4000R Wireless Photo Printer is one of the great inkjet printing devices that you better have in your office or home. It is because this printer will work the best for you every time you want to finish your tasks well. So then, you will always get the best printing results that can suit your requirements and expectations in the best way.
Then, the great performance of the Canon iP4000R actually comes from it fabulous features, which one of them is the five individual ink tanks. There are three different cartridges for the colored ink and the other two cartridges are for the black colored ink. This ink system will definitely make the printer able to create both of the attractive and vivid colored or black and white files awesomely. So then, you will find that the printouts produced by the printer can always please your eyes.
Besides, the Canon PIXMA iP 4000R has been completed with the Ethernet and Wi-Fi connection as well. These connections will allow you to print your files wirelessly, so that your printing job can be done in the easier and simpler way. Even better, you can make it more effective because you do not have to connect any complicated wires to your personal computer whenever you want to use the printer.
Also, update driver: Download Driver Canon PIXMA IP1000 For Windows, Mac, Linux
Canon PIXMA iP4000R Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)
Specification Canon PIXMA iP4000R
|Width||16.4 inch (418 mm)|
|Height||6.7 inch (170 mm)|
|Depth||11.2 inch (286 mm)|
|Weight||15.4 lbs (7 kg)|
|Printer Type||Thermal Ink-jet|
|Output Type||Color Printer|
|Print Speed||25 ppm (black A4), 17 ppm (color A4)|
|Output Feed Capacity||100 pages (standart)|
|Print Resolution||4800×1200 dpi|
|Input Feed Capacity||300 pages (standart)|
|Media Types||Plain Paper, Cards, Transparencies, Stickers, Photo Paper, Glossy Photo Paper, Envelopes, Matte Photo Paper, CD/DVD Disks.|
|Paper Weight Support||64-273 g/m2|
|Min Ink Droplet Volume||2 picolitres|
|Time of Printing Photo (Color, 4 x6 /10x15cm)||36 s|
|Duplex Auto Printing||Yes|
|Direct Print (PictBridge)||Yes|
|Cartridge Capacity (Black)||330 pages|
|Cartridge Capacity (Color)||440 pages|
|Interfaces||LPT, USB 2.0|
|OS Support||Windows, Mac OS|
|Minimum System Requirements||Intel Pentium + 16 Mb RAM|
|Noise Level||35 dB|
Canon PIXMA iP4000R Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA iP4000R Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA iP4000R without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA iP4000R. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA iP4000R printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA iP4000R as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA iP4000R printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA iP4000R and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP4000R when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP4000R already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP4000R printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA iP4000R Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA iP4000R. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP4000R printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA iP4000R printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP4000R from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA iP4000R setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA iP4000R printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA iP4000R Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA iP4000R Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP4000R that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA iP4000R printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA iP4000R printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP4000R printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA iP4000R CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP4000R printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA iP4000R is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA iP4000R printer is ready to use.
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP4000R Printer Driver on Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon PIXMA iP4000R) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP4000R Printer Driver
- Look for the Windows button on your device’s keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Look for Uninstall a Program tab, select it.
- Look for the name of the printer driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is done.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you wish to uninstall. (Select Canon PIXMA iP4000R if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, select it.
- Enter password.
- Locate the Canon PIXMA iP4000R printer driver your wish to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
canonprinterseries.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA iP4000R publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|PIXMA iP4000R Printer Driver For Windows XP (64-bit)||1.90/1.90b||3.6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP4000R Printer Driver For Windows 2000/XP (32-bit)||1.80||7.2 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module For Windows 7/Vista (32 x64-bit)||1.10||4.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Printer Windows 2000 (32-bit)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Easy-LayoutPrint For Windows 2000/Vista/XP (32 x64-bit)||1.03||36 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP4000R CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.51.2.0||10 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP4000R Printer User Guide for Windows users||1.0||4.7 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP4000R For Linux||1.0||1.0||Download|
Canon PIXMA iP4000R Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA iP4000R. since you can download them on our site that provides a download link for the driver & software directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.