Canon PIXMA iP4000 Printer Driver Free Download
Canon PIXMA iP4000 Printer Driver Free Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – Do you look for the best affordable printing device? If you do, it is so much recommended for you to choose the Canon PIXMA iP 4000. This specific printer will be available for you at reasonable prices that everyone can reach so easily, which can be about $539.99. This price is so worth all of the conveniences that you can get from the printer. Then, what are those conveniences? Let’s figure them out below.
One of the conveniences that you can gain from the Canon PIXMA IP4000 Digital Photo Inkjet Printer is that it has been complemented with so many various great features you will like so much. Some of them are like PictBridge, Easy WebPrint, Easy-PhotoPrint, five different ink tanks, and so on. Each of those features will definitely make you able to use the printer with ease. So, they all can really make your printing job more fun and effortless to do.
Moreover, Canon iP4000 can also show you the notable printing performance. All of the printing results which come from the printer will have the clear and bright look. All of the details on the files that you print will never get missed at all. So, it is no wonder if your documents or pictures will always please your eyes as long as you produce them using this printer.
Also, update driver: Canon PIXMA MP460 Driver & Software Download
Canon PIXMA iP4000 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6
Specification Canon PIXMA iP4000
|Print Resolution||Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Print Engine||5-ink with Micro-Nozzles, FINE, 2 pl & ContrastPLUS|
|Colour management||ICM, ColorSync, Exif Print|
|Mono Print Speed||Up to 25 ppm (Max), 15 ppm (Std)|
|Colour Print Speed||Text & Graphics: Up to 17 ppm (Max), 11 ppm (Std); A4 Full Page: Up to 2.3 ppm (Std)|
|Photo print speed||A4: Up to 0.86 ppm (Max)|
Borderless 10 x 15 cm: approx 36 seconds (Max)
|Media Type||Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro (PR-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy (PP-101), Photo Paper Plus Double Sided (PP-101D), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-101), Glossy Photo Paper (GP-401), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Transparency (CF-102), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101)|
|Paper weight||Sheet feeder: 64 to 105 g/mÂ² and supported. Canon special media up to 273 g/mÂ²|
|Media Input||Sheet feeder: 150 sheets; Cassette: 150 sheets; CD-R / DVD tray: 1 printable CD-R or DVD|
|CD-R printing||Available as standard|
|Media Size||Sheet feeder: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm, Credit Card (54 x 86 mm)|
Cassette: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm
|Borderless Printing||Available using Photo Paper Pro, Photo Paper Plus Glossy, Photo Paper Plus Double Sided, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Glossy Photo Paper or Matte Photo Paper in A4, 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm & Credit Card sizes|
|Duplex printing||Available using Photo Paper Plus Double Sided or plain paper in A4, B5, A5, Letter & 13 x 18 cm sizes|
|Cartridge configuration||Single Ink technology – five separate ink tanks (BCI-3eBK, BCI-6BK, BCI-6C, BCI-6M, BCI-6Y)|
|Black cartridge life||BCI-3eBK: 330 pages at 5% coverageÂ¹; BCI-6BK: 440 pages at 5% coverageÂ²|
BCI-3eBK: 1500 pages, BCI-6BK: 2000 pages (Printing ISO/JIS-SCID N5)Â²
|Colour cartridge(s) life||440 pages at 5% coverage per ink tankÂ¹|
Cyan: 550 pages, Magenta: 430 pages, Yellow: 360 pages (Printing ISO/JIS-SCID N5)Â¹
INTERFACE AND CONNECTIVITY
|Interface Type – PC||Parallel (IEEE 1284 compatible) & USB|
|Interface Type – Camera||Direct Print Port; Camera direct photo printing from PictBridge & Bubble Jet Direct compliant digital cameras & camcorders|
|Camera direct printing||Compatibility: Exif 2.2 or earlier, DPOF compliant|
DRIVERS AND SOFTWARE
|Minimum System Requirements||Windows: PC with Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows NT 4.0, Windows Me, Windows 98 or Windows 95, USB interfaceÂ¹, CD-ROM Drive. Free hard disk space: 50 MB for Windows XP/2000/NT 4.0, 15 MB for Windows Me/98/95.|
Mac: Macintosh computer with Mac OS 9.x or Mac OS X v10.2.1 or later, USB interface. Free hard disk space: 30 MB for Mac OS 9.x, 100 MB for Mac OS X v10.2.1 or later.
|Driver Features||Windows: Photo Optimizer PRO, Image Optimizer, Photo Noise Reduction, Vivid Photo|
Mac OS 9.x: Photo Optimizer PRO, Vivid Photo, Photo Noise Reduction, Vivid Photo
Mac OS X: Photo Noise Reduction, Vivid Photo
|Software Included||Windows: Easy-WebPrint, Easy-PhotoPrint, PhotoRecord, Easy-PrintToolBox, CD-LabelPrint|
Mac: Easy-PhotoPrint, CD-LabelPrint
|Power source||AC 220-240 V 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||Approx. 0.5 W (standby), approx. 16 W (printing)|
|Temperature Range||5 â€“ 35 Â°C|
|Humidity||10 â€“ 90% RH (no condensation)|
|Acoustic Noise Levels||Approx. 35 dB (A) in the best quality mode|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||418 x 286 x 170 mm|
|Weight||Approx. 6.7 kg|
Canon PIXMA iP4000 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA iP4000 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA iP4000 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA iP4000. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA iP4000 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA iP4000 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA iP4000 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA iP4000 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP4000 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP4000 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP4000 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA iP4000 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA iP4000. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP4000 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA iP4000 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP4000 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA iP4000 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA iP4000 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA iP4000 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA iP4000 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP4000 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA iP4000 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA iP4000 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP4000 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA iP4000 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP4000 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA iP4000 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA iP4000 printer is ready to use.
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP4000 Printer Driver on Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon PIXMA iP4000) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP4000 Printer Driver
- Look for the Windows button on your device’s keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Look for Uninstall a Program tab, select it.
- Look for the name of the printer driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is done.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you wish to uninstall. (Select Canon PIXMA iP4000 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, select it.
- Enter password.
- Locate the Canon PIXMA iP4000 printer driver your wish to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
canonprinterseries.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA iP4000 publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|Canon PIXMA iP4000 Printer Driver For Windows XP (64-bit)||1.90/1.90b||3.6 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP4000 Printer Driver For Windows 2000/XP (32-bit)||1.80||7.2 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module For Windows 7/Vista (32 x64-bit)||1.10||4.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Printer Windows 2000 (32-bit)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Easy-LayoutPrint For Windows 2000/Vista/XP (32 x64-bit)||1.03||36 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP4000 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.51.2.0||10 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP4000 Printer User Guide for Windows users||1.0||4.7 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP4000 For Linux||1.0||1.0||Download|
Canon PIXMA iP4000 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA iP4000. since you can download them on our site that provides a download link for the driver & software directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.