Canon PIXMA iP3600 Driver & Software Download
Canon PIXMA iP3600 Driver & Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – Photo is considered as one moment that you pause in your life. Unfortunately, the nice quality photo is not something that you always get when you were taking the photo and that kind of photo is not good to print. If you have some captured moments on photos and you get the blurry ones, then Canon PIXMA iP3600 is what you need for that kind of purpose.
For your information, this printer has the attachment software that can help you to modify and beautify the photos that you need. In short, you can make sure that you will get the better photos even though the photos that you captured are a little bit blurry. The Canon iP3600 will surely be able to help you to print the better photos with its software.
If you think that software is the one and the only thing that can help you with the better photo print, then you are wrong. That is because this printer is the latest printers that have a lot of new technologies that can help you print the vivid, detail, and colorful photos using this Canon PIXMA iP 3600. With the best technologies and software, this printer is just perfect for your photo printing needs.
Also, update driver: Canon PIXMA IP1900 Driver Download & Setup
Canon PIXMA iP3600 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux
Specification Canon PIXMA iP3600
|Speed Colour||Up to 17ppm Colour Print|
|Speed Monochrome||Up to 26ppm Mono Print|
|Product Group Output||A4|
|Printer Standard Resolution||9600 x 2400 dpi Print|
|Speed Photo||41 Seconds|
|Direct Printing Port||1 x PictBridge|
|USB Ports||1 x USB 2.0|
|Operating Systems Supported||Windows & Mac Compatible|
|System Requirements||Internet Explorer 6.0 OR Safari / CD-ROM drive / SVGA Display 800 x 600|
|Paper Handling Input 1||150 Sheet Input Tray|
|Paper Handling Input 2||150 Sheet Paper Cassette|
|Maximum Paper Size||Legal|
|Media Supported||Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Pro II (PR-201), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper Everyday Use (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper|
|Paper Size||A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 10 x 15cm, 10 x 18cm, 13 x 18cm, 20 x 25cm, Credit Card (54 x 86mm)|
Barcodes & Labels
|Mono or Colour Printer||Colour|
|Dimensions||43.1cm (W) x 29.6cm (D) x 15.3cm (H) – Weight 5.4kg|
|Environmental||Operating Temperature 5 to 35C – Humidity 10 to 90%|
|Power Consumption Printing/Standby/Sleep Modes||16W / 1.2W / 0.5W|
|Product Summary||Canon PIXMA iP3600 A4 Colour Inkjet Printer|
|Product Type||Inkjet Printer|
|Voltage/ Power/ Frequency||100 to 240VAC / 50 to 60Hz|
|Number of Inks,Colours/Droplet Size||5 / 1pl|
|Software Included||Easy-PhotoPrint EX|
In the Box
|In The Box||PIXMA iP3600, Power cord, Ink tanks, Multilingual set up guides, Set up software and User’s manual CD, Warranty sheet.|
Canon PIXMA iP3600 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA iP3600 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA iP3600 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA iP3600. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA iP3600 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA iP3600 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA iP3600 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA iP3600 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP3600 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP3600 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP3600 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA iP3600 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA iP3600. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP3600 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA iP3600 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP3600 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA iP3600 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA iP3600 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA iP3600 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA iP3600 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP3600 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA iP3600 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA iP3600 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP3600 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA iP3600 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP3600 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA iP3600 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA iP3600 printer is ready to use.
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP3600 Printer Driver on Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon PIXMA iP3600) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP3600 Printer Driver
- Look for the Windows button on your device’s keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Look for Uninstall a Program tab, select it.
- Look for the name of the printer driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is done.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you wish to uninstall. (Select Canon PIXMA iP3600 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, select it.
- Enter password.
- Locate the Canon PIXMA iP3600 printer driver your wish to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
canonprinterseries.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA iP3600 publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|Canon PIXMA iP3600 series Printer Driver (Windows 10/8.1/8/Vista/XP x32-bit)||2.56||13 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP3600 series Printer Driver (Windows 10 x64/8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista64)||2.56||13 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP3600 series Printer Driver (Windows XP x64)||2.56||6.6 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP3600 Printer Driver for Windows 2000/Vista/XP (32-bit)||2.22||9.8 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module For Windows 7 (32 x64-bit)||2||30 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP3600 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||22.214.171.124||18 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP3600 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||126.96.36.199||16 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP3600 Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5||7.10.2||6.7 MB||Download|
|Debian Printer Driver Linux (32-bit)||3.0||7.5 MB||Download|
|RPM Printer Driver Linux (32-bit)||3.0||7.5 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Windows XP (64-bit)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Windows XP (64-bit)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||1.4.1||711 KB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1a||2.2 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program For (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|My Printer Windows 2000 (32-bit)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP3600 series User Manual (Mac)||1.10||20 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP3600 series User Manual (Windows)||1.00||8.9 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP3600 Printer User Guide||1.0||6.4 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|On-screen Manual for OSX (Multi-lingual)||1.1||55 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iP3600 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA iP3600. since you can download them on our site that provides a download link for the driver & software directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.