Canon PIXMA iP3300 Printer Driver Free Download
Canon PIXMA iP3300 Printer Driver Free Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – Fast printing is surely one thing that you need, especially if you have to print a lot of pages every single day. To help you with that kind of needs, Canon PIXMA iP3300 will surely be the one that you need. That is because this printer has a nice printing speed that you need for both black and white and color print. That means, you will be able to print anything fast.
If you are wondering how fast this printer will print, then you will be glad to know that this printer is able to give you the 25ppm printing speed for black and white printing. That means, you will be able to give you the maximum output of 25 pages for the documents that you print using Canon PIXMA iP3300. On the other hand, the color printing speed of this printer is reaching 17ppm and you will be able to get the maximum of 17 pages in a minute.
Since this printer offers you the fast printing speed, you can make sure that this printer is not going to be tagged for a cheap price. Even though, you can make sure that Canon PIXMA iP3300 is tagged for the affordable price around 200 dollars.
Also, update driver: Download Driver Canon PIXMA IP1300 For Windows & Mac
Canon PIXMA iP3300 Inkjet Printer Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux
Canon PIXMA iP3300 Inkjet Printer Specification
|Maximum Resolution (dpi)||4800(horizontal) x 1200(vertical)|
|Print head / Ink|
|Smallest Ink droplet size||2pl|
|Ink||PGI-5 BK (Pigment)|
CLI-8 Y/M/C (Dye)
|Ink Capacity Standard|
|Color Document||5BK: 510 sheets / 8Y: 690 sheets / 8M: 680 sheets/ 8C: 880 sheets|
|Photo (4″ x 6″)||8Y: 291sheets / 8M: 280 sheets/ 8C: 426 sheets|
|Bk text (Plain paper/New pattern)||25 ppm|
|Color (plain paper/New pattern)||17 ppm|
|Photo(8″x10″ image)||PP-101/Standard : approx. : 88 sec|
|Photo(4″x6″)||PP-101/Standard/Borderess : approx. 47 sec|
|Borderless Printing||Top/Bottom/Right/Left margin: 0 mm (Supported Paper Size: A4/Letter/8″x10″/5″x7″/4″x6″/Credit Card)|
|Paper Size (Cut paper)||A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes(DL, COM10), 4″x6″, 4″x8″, 5″x7″, 8″x10″, Credit Card|
|Plain paper||Approx. 150(13mm)|
|High Resolution Paper||(HR-101N) A4=80|
|Photo Paper Pro||(PR-101) A4 =10, 4″x6″=20|
|Photo Paper Plus Glossy||(PP-101) A4 =10, 4″x6″=20|
|Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss||(SG-101) A4 =10, 4″x6″=20|
|Glossy Photo Paper||(GP-401) A4 =10, 4″x6″/Credit Card =20|
|Photo Paper Plus Double Sided||(PP-101D) A4/5″x7″=1|
|Photo Sticker||(PS-101) = 1|
|T-Shirt Transfer||(TR-301) = 1|
|Paper Handling (Front Feed)|
|Plain paper||Approx. 100(10mm)|
|Interface||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed|
|Dimensions||437 x 300 x 147mm(W x D x H)|
|Power Source||AC100-240V 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||Standby: 1W|
|Acoustic Noise||Approx. 37 dB(A) (when printing in the highest print quality mode on Photo Paper Pro)|
*When feeding from ASF
Canon PIXMA iP3300 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA iP3300 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA iP3300 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA iP3300. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA iP3300 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA iP3300 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA iP3300 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA iP3300 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP3300 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP3300 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP3300 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA iP3300 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA iP3300. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP3300 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA iP3300 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP3300 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA iP3300 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA iP3300 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA iP3300 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA iP3300 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP3300 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA iP3300 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA iP3300 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP3300 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA iP3300 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP3300 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA iP3300 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA iP3300 printer is ready to use.
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP3300 Printer Driver on Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon PIXMA iP3300) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP3300 Printer Driver
- Look for the Windows button on your device’s keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Look for Uninstall a Program tab, select it.
- Look for the name of the printer driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is done.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you wish to uninstall. (Select Canon PIXMA iP3300 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, select it.
- Enter password.
- Locate the Canon PIXMA iP3300 printer driver your wish to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
canonprinterseries.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA iP3300 publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|Canon PIXMA iP3300 Printer Driver (Windows 7 x64/Vista64/XP x64)||2.00||8.6 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP3300 Printer Driver (Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000)||2.00||8.4 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP3300 Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||5.83||5.1 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP3300 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)||10.51.2.0||9.1 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP3300 Printer Driver For Windows Vista (64-bit)||2.00||8.6 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP3300 Printer Driver For Windows Vista (32-bit)||2.00||8.3 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP3300 Printer Driver For Windows XP (64-bit)||1.95a||5.7 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP3300 Printer Driver For Windows 2000/XP (32-bit)||1.95a||8.4 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module For Windows 7 (32 x64-bit)||2||30 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program For (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Setup Utility Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6||2.32||3.5 MB||Download|
|Canon Print Filter for Linux (32-bit) (rpm)||2.70 rev 1||13 MB||Download|
|Easy-LayoutPrint Windows 2000/Vista/XP (32 x64-bit)||1.03||36 MB||Download|
|Setup Utility Windows 2000/XP/Me (32-bit)||2.30||1.8 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP3300 On-screen Manual (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||2.00a||11 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP3300 Printer User Guide||1.0||3.5 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iP3300 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA iP3300. since you can download them on our site that provides a download link for the driver & software directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.