Canon PIXMA iP2200 Manual & Driver Download – Windows, Mac, Linux
Canon PIXMA iP2200 Manual & Driver Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – Printing photos that can last for a long time are something that many people want. That is because the long lasting photo print is surely something worth to keep. If you want to get that kind of photo print, Canon PIXMA iP2200 is the printer that you are looking for. That is because this printer is considered as one nice printer that can help you achieve that kind of goal.
One reason that this printer is considered a something nice to help you achieve that goal is because this printer has the ChromaLife Technology that will help you to get the long lasting photo from this Canon PIXMA iP2200. That is because this technology from Canon is believed to lock the color of your photo for a hundred years without fading away. That is one good news that you will be glad to gear.
Another reason is because this printer only uses a single color tank, which means you will be able to get the cheaper price for this Canon PIXMA iP2200. Even though this printer uses one single color tank only, this printer already earned an award as one of the best single color tank printers and that will surely be enough to attract a lot of attentions.
Also, update driver: Canon PIXMA MP800 Driver & Software Download For Windows, Mac
Canon PIXMA iP2200 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6) / Linux
Canon PIXMA iP2200 Specification
|Maximum Resolution (dpi)||4800(horizontal)*1 x 1200(vertical)|
|Ink droplet size||2pl|
|Ink||PG-40 (Pigment Bk) / CL-41 (Dye Clr)|
High capacity ink option: PG-50 (Pigment Bk) / CL-51 (Dye Clr)
|Ink Capacity*2 Standard|
|BK text||(PG-40): 490 sheets||–|
|Color chart||(PG-40): 760 sheets||(CL-41): 190 sheets|
|Photo chart||–||(CL-41): 100 sheets|
|High Yield ink|
|BK text||(PG-50): 750 sheets||–|
|Color chart||(PG-50): 1170 sheets||(CL-51): 320 sheets|
|Photo chart||–||(CL-51): 180 sheets|
|Print Speed *3|
|Bk text (Plain paper/New pattern)||Max Speed (Custom Setting 5 ) : 22 ppm|
|Color (plain paper/New pattern)||Max Speed (Custom Setting 5) : 17 ppm|
|Photo(8″x10″ image)||PP-101/Standard : approx. : 103 sec|
|Photo(4″x6″)||PP-101/Standard/Borderess : approx. 55 sec|
|Borderless Printing*4||Top/Bottom/Right/Left margin: 0 mm (Supported Paper Size: A4/Letter/5″x7″/4″x6″/Credit Card)|
|Paper Size (Cut paper)||A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes(DL, COM10), 4″x6″, 4″x8″, 5″x7″, 8″*10″ Credit Card|
|Plain paper||Approx. 100(10mm) Legal=10|
|High Resolution Paper||(HR-101) A4/Letter=80|
|Photo Paper Pro||(PR-101) A4/Letter=10, 4″x6″=20|
|Photo Paper Plus Glossy||(PP-101) A4/Letter=10, 4″x6″=20, 5″x7″=10|
|Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss||(SG-101) A4/Letter=10, 4″x6″=20|
|Glossy Photo Paper||(GP-401) A4/Letter=10, 4″x6″/Credit Card =20|
|Photo Paper Plus Double Sided||(PP-101D) A4/Letter/5″x7″=1|
|Photo Sticker||(PS-101) = 1|
|T-Shirt Transfer||(TR-301) = 1|
|PC||USB (B Port)|
|Compatible OS (Printer Driver)||Windows XP/2000/Me/98, Mac OS X v.10.2.1 or later|
|Acoustic Noise||approx.44dB(A) in the best quality mode / approx.43dB(A) in the quiet mode ( the best quality mode)|
|Power Consumption||AC Approx.:1W(Print Standby)/|
AC Approx.:0.5W (Off)/
|Power Source||100-240V 50/60Hz|
|Dimensions & Weight||435mm(W) x 253mm(D) x 165mm(H) ;|
|*1:||Ink droplets can be placed with a pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.|
|*2:||Bk Text: When printing Canon standard pattern (1500 characters per page) on A4 size plain paper with the default settings in Windows XP driver, using Word 2003.|
Color: When printing ISO/JIS-SCID N5 pattern on A4 size plain paper bordered printing, with the default settings in Windows XP driver, using Photoshop 7.0.
Photo: When printing Canon standard patterns on 4 x 6″ Photo Paper Plus Glossy with the default settings in Windows XP driver, in borderless printing mode, using Windows XP’s Photo Printing Wizard.
The figure above is an average value, measured when printing continuously using the ink immediately after it is unsealed, until the ink is out. Ink yield may vary depending on texts/photos printed, applications software used, print mode and type of paper used.
|*3 :||Based on Canon standard pattern.Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used and does not take into account data processing time on host computer.|
|*4:||Supported paper types for borderless printing: Photo Paper Pro, Photo Paper Plus Glossy, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Glossy Photo Paper,Matte Photo Paper, Photo Paper Plus Double-sided|
|*5:||When printing ISO/JIS-SCID N2 pattern bordered on A4 size plain paper with the default settings.|
Canon PIXMA iP2200 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA iP2200 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA iP2200 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA iP2200. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA iP2200 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA iP2200 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA iP2200 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA iP2200 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP2200 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP2200 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP2200 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA iP2200 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA iP2200. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP2200 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA iP2200 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP2200 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA iP2200 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA iP2200 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA iP2200 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA iP2200 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP2200 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA iP2200 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA iP2200 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP2200 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA iP2200 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP2200 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA iP2200 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA iP2200 printer is ready to use.
canonprinterseries.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA iP2200 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|Canon PIXMA iP2200 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.51.2.0||11 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP2200 Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||4.83||7.5 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP2200 Printer Driver For Windows XP (64-bit)||1.90d||4.5 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP2200 Printer Driver For Windows 2000/XP (32-bit)||1.90d||8.5 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module For Windows 7/Vista (32 x64-bit)||1.10||4.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|My Printer Windows 2000 (32-bit)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Canon Print Filter for Linux (32-bit)||2.60 rev 3||22 MB||Download|
|Easy-LayoutPrint For Windows 2000/Vista/XP (32 x64-bit)||1.03||36 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP2200 Printer User Guide for Windows users||1.0||5.3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP1200 / PIXMA iP1600 / PIXMA iP2200 - Quick Start Guide||CA.1.00||1.4 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iP2200 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA iP2200. since you can download them on our site that provides a download link for the driver & software directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.