Canon PIXMA iP2000 Manual & Driver Download – Windows, Mac, Linux
Canon PIXMA iP2000 inkjet printer Manual & Driver Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – It is one true thing that the old is not worth to buy. However, there is a fact that you need to know. That is the fact that Canon PIXMA iP2000 inkjet printer is one old printer but turns out to be one nice printer worth to buy for many of your uses, especially at home. That is because this printer is manufactured many years ago, more than ten years ago, but the quality of this printer is still nice for your personal printing needs at home.
When you look at the design of this printer, you will know it exactly that this printer is one old printer, but you will not need to worry since that is just the cover. You need to know that this Canon PIXMA iP2000 has the nice performance, starting from the printing quality to its maximum printing speed.
This printer is considerably nice for those who love to print photos using a personal home printer. The same thing goes for the printing speed of this Canon PIXMA iP2000. Though the color printing speed of this printer is not as fast as the black and white printing, but you will not need to wait forever to finish a photo to print.
Also, update driver: Download Driver Canon PIXMA IP1000 For Windows, Mac, Linux
Operating System Compatibility Of Canon PIXMA iP2000 inkjet printer
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)
Canon PIXMA iP2000 inkjet printer Specification
|Resolution||Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Print engine||4-ink with 2 pl Micro-Nozzles and FINE|
|Colour management||ICM, ColorSync, Exif Print|
|Mono print speed||Up to 20 ppm (Max), 14.4 ppm (Std)|
|Colour print speed||Text & Graphics: Up to 14 ppm (Max), 7.3 ppm (Std); A4 Full Page: Up to 1.11 ppm (Std)|
|Photo print speed||A4: Up to 0.61ppm (Max); Borderless 4 x 6″: approx. 50 seconds (Max)|
|Media type||Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro (PR-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy (PP-101), Photo Paper Plus Double Sided (PP-101D), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-101), Glossy Photo Paper (GP-401), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Transparency (CF-102), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101)|
|Media weight||Sheet feeder: 64 to 105 g/m² and supported Canon special media up to 273 g/m²|
|Media input||Auto Sheet feeder: 150 sheets; Cassette: 150 sheets|
|Borderless printing||Available using Photo Paper Pro, Photo Paper Plus Glossy, Photo Paper Plus Double Sided, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Glossy Photo Paper or Matte Photo Paper in A4, 4×6″ 5×7″ & Credit Card sizes|
|Ink cartridge configuration||Two ink tanks (BCI-24 Black, BCI-24 Colour)|
|Black ink tank life||140 pages at 5% coverage; 520 pages (Printing ISO/JIS-SCID N5 image)|
|Colour ink tank(s) life||140 pages at 5% coverage per ink tank; 170 pages (Printing ISO/JIS-SCID N5 image)|
|PC interface & connectivity||USB|
|Camera interface & connectivity||Direct Print Port: Camera direct photo printing from PictBridge & Bubble Jet Direct compliant digital cameras & camcorders|
|Camera direct printing||Compatibility: Exif 2.21 or earlier, DPOF compliant|
|Power source||AC 220-240 V 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||Approx. 11 W (printing), approx 2 W (standby)|
|Temperature range||5 – 35 °C|
|Humidity||10 – 90% RH (no condensation)|
|Acoustic noise levels||Approx. 43 dB (A) (best quality mode)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||418 x 260 x 169 mm|
|Operating system requirements|
|Windows||PC with Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Me or Windows 98, USB interface4, CD-ROM Drive. Free hard disk space: 50 MB for Windows XP/2000, 15 MB for Windows Me/98.|
|Mac||Macintosh computer with Mac OS 9.x or Mac OS X v10.2.1 or later, USB interface. Free hard disk space: 30 MB for Mac OS 9.x, 100 MB for Mac OS X v10.2.1 or later.|
|Windows||Photo Optimizer PRO, Image Optimizer, Photo Noise Reduction, Vivid Photo|
|Mac||Photo Optimizer PRO, Photo Noise Reduction, Vivid Photo|
|Windows||Easy-WebPrint, Easy-PhotoPrint, PhotoRecord, Easy-PrintToolBox|
Canon PIXMA iP2000 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA iP2000 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA iP2000 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA iP2000. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA iP2000 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA iP2000 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA iP2000 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA iP2000 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP2000 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP2000 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP2000 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA iP2000 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA iP2000. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP2000 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA iP2000 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP2000 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA iP2000 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA iP2000 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA iP2000 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA iP2000 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP2000 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA iP2000 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA iP2000 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP2000 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA iP2000 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP2000 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA iP2000 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA iP2000 printer is ready to use.
canonprinterseries.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA iP2000 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|Canon PIXMA iP2000 Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||4.83||6.8 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP2000 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.51.2.0||10 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP2000 Printer Driver For Windows XP (64-bit)||1.90/1.90b||3.7 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP2000 Printer Driver For Windows 2000/XP (32-bit)||1.80||7.2 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module For Windows 7/Vista (32 x64-bit)||1.10||4.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000 (32-bit))||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Easy-LayoutPrint For Windows 2000/Vista/XP (32 x64-bit)||1.03||36 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP2000 Printer User Guide for Windows users||1.0||4.3 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP2000 For Linux||-||-||Download|
Canon PIXMA iP2000 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA iP2000. since you can download them on our site that provides a download link for the driver & software directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.