Canon PIXMA iP1900 Driver Download & Setup
Canon PIXMA iP1900 Inkjet Printer Driver Download & Setup – The affordable printer is surely one thing that many people are looking for their personal home printer. Fortunately, Canon PIXMA iP1900 is considered as one affordable printer. In fact, it is not only affordable, but also cheap compared with some other printers out there. That is because this printer is tagged in less than 50 dollars.
You need to understand that this printer is tagged for a cheap price for some reasons. One of them is the simple material. This printer is using the plastic material cover with the one and only black color option. That might be one reason why Canon PIXMA iP1900 is tagged for the real affordable price compared with many others that might cost you about 70 dollars or more. Even though, the outer of this printer can be considered as the main con of this printer, since this printer offers you many nice features for the personal home printer.
One nice thing that you will get is the fast printing speed, detail printing result, and also the colorful color combination for photo printing option. In short, Canon PIXMA iP1900 offers you the best that you need as long as it is something related to the home printing needs.
Also, update driver: Canon PIXMA iP4600 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA iP1900 Inkjet Printer Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) Linux
Canon PIXMA iP1900 Inkjet Printer Specification
|Width||17.3 inch (442 mm)|
|Height||6 inch (152 mm)|
|Depth||9.3 inch (237 mm)|
|Weight||6.6 lbs (3.3 kg)|
|Printer Type||Thermal Ink-jet|
|Output Type||Color Printer|
|Print Speed||21 ppm (black A4), 17 ppm (color A4)|
|Output Feed Capacity||50 pages (standart)|
|Print Resolution||4800×1200 dpi|
|Input Feed Capacity||100 pages (standart)|
|Media Types||Plain Paper, Cards, Transparencies, Stickers, Photo Paper, Glossy Photo Paper, Envelopes, Matte Photo Paper.|
|Paper Weight Support||64-260 g/m2|
|Ink Cartridges Count||2|
|Min Ink Droplet Volume||2 picolitres|
|Time of Printing Photo (Color, 4 x6 /10x15cm)||55 s|
|Cartridge Capacity (Black)||215 pages|
|Cartridge Capacity (Color)||206 pages|
|OS Support||Windows, Mac OS|
|Minimum System Requirements||Intel Pentium II|
|Power Consumption Operational||8 W|
|Power Consumption Standby||1 W|
|Noise Level||44 dB|
Canon PIXMA iP1900 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA iP1900 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA iP1900 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA iP1900. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA iP1900 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA iP1900 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA iP1900 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA iP1900 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP1900 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP1900 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP1900 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA iP1900 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA iP1900. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP1900 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA iP1900 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP1900 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA iP1900 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA iP1900 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA iP1900 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA iP1900 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP1900 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA iP1900 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA iP1900 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP1900 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA iP1900 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP1900 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA iP1900 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA iP1900 printer is ready to use.
canonprinterseries.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA iP1900 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|Canon PIXMA iP1900 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||184.108.40.206||18 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP1900 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||220.127.116.11||17 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP1900 CUPS Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6||10.26.0||9.9 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP1900 Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5||7.5.0||7.2 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP1900 series Printer Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista64)||2.20||11 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP1900 series Printer Driver (Windows 8.1/8/Vista/XP/2000)||2.20||10 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP1900 Printer Driver for Windows 2000/Vista/XP (32-bit)||2.20||10 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module For Windows 7 (32 x64-bit)||2||30 MB||Download|
|Debian Linux Printer Driver For Linux (32-bit)||3.0||7.7 MB||Download|
|RPM Linux Printer Driver For Linux (32-bit)||3.0||7.7 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Windows XP (64-bit)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||1.4.1||711 KB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1a||2.2 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program For (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP1900 series User Manual (Mac)||1.00a||18 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP1900 series User Manual (Windows)||1.00||8.3 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP1900 Printer User Guide||1.0||6 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iP1900 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA iP1900. since you can download them on our site that provides a download link for the driver & software directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.