Canon PIXMA TS6040 Driver & Software Download
Canon PIXMA TS6040 is a tool that can help you in all your work. This Printer is the All-In-One. Where with this device, you can do the work print, copy, and scan with one device only. This device makes you efficient place. You can put three machines in one place. With a low price, this device also will not burden your finances. Overall, there are many benefits you can get from this printing device.
Canon PIXMA TS6040 is a device that offers a resolution of 4800 x 1200 when printing. With this resolution, you can get results with good detail. The speed of this device while mono and color printing very worthy to be praised. You will not be long in waiting for this device complete the job. In doing copy, this device is a perfect arguably competent device. Copy and scan, the device is equally provided excellence in performance. Both the speed and quality of results, this device gives you the best.
Such as Canon PIXMA TS5040, the Canon PIXMA TS6040 is also a convenient device. You will have the support interesting applications of this device. You may be able do the printing remotely. With AirPrint, do the job becomes easier. Many references can be found in the cloud. Basically, a variety of support in various fields can be obtained from this versatile device.
Canon PIXMA TS6040 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
Canon PIXMA TS6040 Specification
|Technology||Wireless Print, Copy, Scan,|
|Operating Temperature/Humidity||Temperature: 15 – 30°C|
Humidity: 10 – 80 % RH (no dew condensation)
|Display||7.5 cm LCD (TFT colour / Touch)|
|Google Cloud Print||Yes|
|Duplex Printing||Automatic Double Sided Printing|
|Printing Speed||Black: 15 ppm|
Colour: 10 ppm
|Print Resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Interface Type – Non PC||Hi-Speed USB (B Port)|
Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n
Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password
Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz
|Paper & Handling|
|Paper Handling||Paper Types:Plain Paper|
Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101)
Canon Pro Luster (LU-101)
Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201)
Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201)
Canon “Everyday Use” (GP-501)
Canon Matte (MP-101)
Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N)
Rear Tray: A4 / A5 / B5 / LTR / LGL / 20 cm x 25 cm /13 cm x 18 cm / 10 cm x 15 cm / Envelopes (DL, COM10) / Square (13 cm x 13 cm) Front Cassette: A4, A5, B5, LTR.
Paper Weight: Rear Tray: Plain paper 64 – 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m² Front Cassette: Plain Paper: 64 – 105 g/m2
|Borderless Printing||Yes (A4, Letter, 20 cm x 25 cm, 13 cm x 18 cm, 10 cm x 15 cm, 13 cm x 13 cm)|
|Zoom Rate||25 – 400% (in 1% increments): Fit to page A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5|
|Copy Speed||Approx. 19 sec|
|Copy General||Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy, ID copy|
|Multi-Copying/Stack/Sort||99 copies max|
|Scan Resolution (Optical)||1200 x 2400 dpi|
|Scanning Speed||Approx. 19 sec|
|Scan Functions||Scanning Depth (Input / Output)|
Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit
Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit
|Scan Features||Maximum Document Size: 216mmx 297mm|
|Scanner Type||CIS flatbed photo and document scanner|
|Operating System||Windows 10|
Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
Windows Vista SP2
Note: For Windows, .NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required
Mac OS X v10.8.5 – OS X v10.11
|Sound Power Level||approx. 47.0dB(A)|
|Dimensions||(W x D x H) 372mm x 315mm x 139mm|
|In The Box|
|Included Software||MP Driver including Scanning Utility|
My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print
Easy-WebPrint EX (download)
|In The Box||Printer|
Setup CD-ROM & manuals
|Power Consumption||Off: Approx. 0.2W|
Standby (connected to PC via USB): Approx. 0.7W (scanning lamp off)
Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 1.4W (scanning lamp is off)
Time to enter Standby mode: 12 minutes
Copying: Approx. 13W
|Paper Input||Rear Tray: Max. 20 sheets (photo paper)|
Front Cassette: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper)
|Power||AC 100 – 240V, 50/60|
Canon PIXMA TS6040 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA TS6040 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA TS6040 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA TS6040. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA TS6040 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA TS6040 as well.
- Still try not to connect the Canon PIXMA TS6040 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA TS6040 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA TS6040 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA TS6040 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA TS6040 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA TS6040 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA TS6040. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA TS6040 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the Canon PIXMA TS6040 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA TS6040 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA TS6040 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA TS6040 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA TS6040 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA TS6040 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA TS6040 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA TS6040 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA TS6040 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA TS6040 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA TS6040 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA TS6040 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA TS6040 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA TS6040 printer is ready to use.
|PIXMA TS6040 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||6.05a||22 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS6040 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.01||70 MB||Download|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.3.0||4.9 MB||Download|
|PosterArtist Lite (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.60.00||566 MB||Download|
|PosterArtist Updater (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.60.10||360 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS6040 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||184.108.40.206||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||4.3.2||2.2 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS6040 series Getting Started Guide||V1||9.1 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS6040 series Getting Started Guide||V1||20 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA TS6040 Driver and Software Free Download For Windows & Mac Os
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA TS6040. Canon Printer Support provides a download link for the driver & software canon series directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or download user guide below to complete the installation process.