Canon PIXMA MX494 Driver & Software Download | Canon is well known as one of printer manufacturer that can create good product which satisfied the customer. One of Canon product which is proven to be good and satisfying product is Canon PIXMA MX494. PIXMA MX494 is one of multifunction product which pretty famous especially because this printer can do printing, scanning, facing, and copying at the same time.
Like Canon PIXMA MG2140,Canon PIXMA MX494 has affordable price which also can be space saving since the size is pretty small for multifunction device which can do more than only printing document and photo. This printer can print more documents and photo since it has XL cartridges. You can save the cost of printing since it allow you to print more documents and photos.
Canon PIXMA MX494 completed with Automatic Document Feeder up to 20 sheets which allows you to do multipage copy, scans, and fax with quick speed. You can experience great speed for printing that is 8.8 ipm for black and 4.4 ipm for color with high resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. This printer also allow you to connect with Smartphone since it has PIXMA Cloud link and allow you to share the printer with other people using Wi-Fi connection thats why this printer is really loved by people.
Canon PIXMA MX494 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux
Canon PIXMA MX494 Specification
|Functions||Wi-Fi, Print, Copy, Scan, Fax, Cloud|
|Print Resolution||Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Print Technology||2 FINE Cartridges (BK, CL)|
|Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size|
|Mono Document Print Speed||Approx. 8.8 ipm|
|Colour Document Print Speed||Approx. 4.4 ipm|
|Photo Print Speed||Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 70 seconds|
|Borderless Printing||Yes (A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)|
|Two Sided Printing||Manual|
|Scanner Type||Flatbed & ADF|
|Scanner Resolution (Optical)||Up to 600 x 1200 dpi|
|A4 Scan Speed||Approx. 15 seconds|
|Maximum Document Size||Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm)|
|ADF: A4, LTR, LGL|
|Optical Character Recognition||Yes|
|Scanning Depth (Input / Output)||Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit|
|Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit|
|Copy Speed – Colour Document||sFCOT: Approx. 28 seconds|
|sESAT: Approx. 3.6 ipm|
|sESAT ADF: Approx. 2.7 ipm|
|Multiple Copy||1 to 99 pages|
|Copy functions||Document Copying, Photo Copying, Fit-to-Page Copying, Borderless Copying|
|Copy quality settings||Fast, Standard, High|
|Fax Type||Super G3 / Colour|
|Fax Resolution||Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi|
|Colour: 200 x 200 dpi|
|Fax Speed||Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps)|
|Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps)|
|Fax Memory||Up to 50 pages|
|Standard Ink Cartridges||PG-445 (Black)|
|Optional XL Ink Cartridges||PG-445XL (Black)|
|BK (Pigment Black)||Black: 180 pages|
|Black XL: 400 pages|
|CL (Colour – CMY)||Colour: 180 pages|
|Colour XL: 300 pages|
|Testing standards||ISO/IEC 24711 for A4 colour document pages|
|Values obtained by continuous printing|
|Estimated supplemental yield|
|Paper Types||Plain Paper|
|Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101)|
|Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201)|
|Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101)|
|Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201)|
|Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-501/GP-601)|
|Matte Photo Paper (MP-101)|
|Maximum Paper Input||Max. 100 sheets of plain paper|
|Max. 20 sheets of photo paper|
|Paper Sizes||A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 13x18cm, 10x15cm|
|Paper Weight||Plain paper: 64 – 105 g/m²|
|Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m² (PT-101)|
|Interface Type – PC / Mac||Hi-Speed USB (B Port)|
|Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n|
|Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password|
|Interface Type – OTHER||PIXMA Cloud Link (from smartphone / tablet)|
|PIXMA Printing Solutions app|
|Canon Print Service Plugin (Android)|
|Google Cloud Print|
|Access point mode|
|Supported Mobile Systems||iOS|
|Minimum System Requirements||Windows: 3GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8|
|Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari 5|
|Display: 1024 x 768 XGA|
|Software Included||MP Driver including Scanning Utility|
|My Image Garden|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (plug-in for IE8 or higher)|
|Display Type & Size||Full dot LCD display|
|Display languages||English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Russian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Slovene, Turkish, Greek, Japanese,|
|Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Indonesian, Slovak, Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Ukrainian, Romanian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Vietnamese|
|Automatic Document Feeder||Up to 20-sheets|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||approx. 435 x 295 x 189 mm|
|Power Source||AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||Off: Approx. 0.3 W|
|Standby (USB connection to PC): Approx. 0.9 W (scanning lamp off)|
|Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 1.6 W (scanning lamp off)|
|Time to enter Standby mode: 7 minutes|
|Copying: Approx. 7 W|
|Acoustic Noise Levels (Photo 4×6)||Approx. 44.5dB(A)|
|Operating Humidity||10-90%RH (no dew condensation)|
|Duty Cycle||up to 1,000 pages / month|
Canon PIXMA MX494 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MX494 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MX494 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MX494. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MX494 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MX494 as well.
- Still try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MX494 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MX494 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX494 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX494 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MX494 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MX494 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MX494. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX494 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MX494 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX494 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MX494 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MX494 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MX494 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MX494 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MX494 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MX494 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MX494 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX494 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MX494 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MX494 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MX494 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MX494 printer is ready to use.
|MX494 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||1.3||16 MB||Download|
|MX494 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||50 MB||Download|
|MX494 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.02||32 MB||Download|
|MX494 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||18.104.22.168||16 MB||Download|
|MX494 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.85||18 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||5.10||515 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.10||269 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||5.10||395 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.10||236 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.10||213 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||3.10||204 KB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X v10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||1.6.0||879 KB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|MX494 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.0||15 MB||Download|
|MX494 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.0||11 MB||Download|
|MX494 series Getting Started Guide (software installation part)||V1||3.4 MB||Download|
|MX494 series Getting Started Guide (device setup part)||V1||1.6 MB||Download|
|MX494 series Getting Started Guide (device setup part)||V1||1.6 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||3.10||85 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||5.10||72 KB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MX494 Driver and Software Free Download For Windows, Mac Os & Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MX494. Canon Printer Support provides a download link for the driver & software canon series directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or download user guide below to complete the installation process.