Adding the Canon PIXMA MX426 to your work place or home is such a very great idea that you have to do for real. This all in one printing device will offer you the fabulous performances that can be wonderful conveniences for you. So then, it is actually no wonder if you can finish your work in the best way without any difficulties. Simply, your performance at work will be so much more productive and efficient.
Like Canon PIXMA MG2140, you can actually optimize the functions of the Canon PIXMA MX426 so that it can work the best for you by complementing the printer with the most right compatibility. Well, there are some options of compatible Operating System that you can choose for the printer, which are like Windows 7. Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 8/8.1, Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10, and so on. Each of them can definitely fit the printer so greatly, so that it can make the printer run so properly every time you want to use it.
So, it is so much important for you to complement your personal computer using one of those most recommended Operating System before you really apply the Canon PIXMA MX426. By doing so, you will find that the printer will really be able to suit your requirements and expectations so well.
Canon PIXMA MX426 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux
Canon PIXMA MX426 Specification
|Maximum Resolution (dpi)||4,800(horizontal) x 1,200(vertical)|
|Print head / Ink|
|Smallest Ink droplet size||2pl|
|Ink||PG-810 (Pigment Black), CL-811 (Dye C/M/Y)
Optional ink cartridge: PG-810 XL (Pigment Black), CL-811 XL (Dye C/M/Y)
|Ink Capacity Standard (approx. figure)|
|A4 Color Document||PG-810: 220 sheets / CL-811: 244 sheets
Optional ink cartridge: PG-810 XL: 401 sheets / CL-811 XL:349 sheets
|4R Photo (4″ x 6″)||PG-810: 2955 sheets / CL-811: 83 sheets
Optional ink cartridge: PG-810 XL: 7275 sheets / CL-811 XL:122 sheets
|B&W Document (ISO standard speed)||ESAT: 8.7ipm|
|Color Document (ISO standard speed)||ESAT: 5.0ipm|
|Photo(A4, 8″x10″ image)||Standard : approx. : 85 sec|
|Photo(4″x6″, borderless)||Standard : approx. : 42 sec|
|Paper Size (Cut paper)||A4/ Letter/ Legal/ A5,/B5/ Envelopes(DL, COM10)/ 8″x10″/ 5″x7″ /4″x6″|
|Rear tray (Plain paper)||Approx. 100 sheets|
|Auto Document Feeder||Approx. 30 sheets|
|Auto Document Feeder Paper Size|
|Single-side||A4/ Letter/ Legal|
|Resolution||Photo / Document||1200 x 2400dpi|
|Scanning Speed||Color||Approx. 14 sec (A4/300dpi)|
|Direct Scan to Memory||Memory card and USB drive ( JPEG / PDF )|
|Speed||Color Document||FCOT: 23 sec|
(continuous copy speed)
|Multiple Copy||1 – 99 pages|
|Type||Super G3 Fax|
|Transmission Speed||B & W||Approx. 3 sec|
|Color||Approx. 1 min|
|Fax direct save to memory||Memory card and USB drive|
|Fax Memory||Approx. 50 sheets (Send/ Receive)|
|Automatic Dialing||Coded Speed Dials||20|
|Operation Panel||2.5″ Color LCD|
|Interface||USB2.0 Hi-Speed, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Ethernet, PictBridge, Optional Bluetooth unit*7|
|Dimensions||458 x 415 x 198mm(W x D x H)|
|Power Source||AC100-240V 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||Standby: 2.2W
Canon PIXMA MX426 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MX426 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MX426 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MX426. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MX426 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MX426 as well.
- Still try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MX426 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MX426 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX426 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX426 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MX426 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MX426 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MX426. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX426 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MX426 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX426 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MX426 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MX426 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MX426 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MX426 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MX426 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MX426 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MX426 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX426 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MX426 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MX426 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MX426 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MX426 printer is ready to use.
|MX426 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.1||38 MB||Download|
|MX426 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)||184.108.40.206||15 MB||Download|
|MX426 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||220.127.116.11||17 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|MX426 series MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.02||31 MB||Download|
|MX426 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)||1.01||18 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X||7.34.0||6.3 MB||Download|
|MX426 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)||17.7.1b||14 MB||Download|
|MX426 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.56||22 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ printer driver source file||3.50||5.9 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver||3.50||6.9 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ scanner driver source file||1.70||2.3 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver||1.70||3 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11)||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11)||1.6.0||879 KB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11)||4.1.4||34 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.1.4||48 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows XP x64)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1||4.9 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.3||34 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 2000)||1.2.0||3 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.4/10.5)||1.2.0||1.1 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Power PC (OS X 10.4/10.5)||3.2.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows XP x64)||1.2.0||3 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||4.1.3||46 MB||Download|
|MX426 series User Manual (Windows)||1.20||16 MB||Download|
|MX426 series User Manual (OS X 10.4/10.5)||1.10||34 MB||Download|
|MX426 series User Manual (Mac)||1.11||34 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MX426 Driver and Software Free Download For Windows, Mac Os & Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MX426. Canon Printer Support provides a download link for the drivers canon series directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or download user guide below to complete the installation process.